Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate Girls In Tv Shows

10 hours ago, polly33 said:

I tried to watch it, but I got blocked even whit my VPN 😞

Looks like a lot of people can't watch it, but being in the UK I fortunately can. Or maybe that should be unfortunately, because as a TV comedy, it's... awful. As an Omo thing there's a few bits to go off here though.

It's only 14 minutes long so I'll describe it for those who can't view themselves. Here's the official description:

"The whole school is thrown into turmoil when all the toilets in the school get blocked, leaving everyone desperate for the loo. Who is the phantom toilet blocker?"

The first bit of Omo comes a few minutes in when a girl rushes towards the toilet, clearly desperate. She goes in and seconds later comes out looking like she's smelled something terrible. The narrator says she has a "pressing call of nature to attend to" but can't go because the toilet's blocked. She goes to the head of security and is squirming as the adult finishes up a phone call. The girl gets irritated and impatient that the head of security is talking for so long and says "I don't really have time," clearly because she has to pee, then says "it's an emergency".

This is where it gets good. Still squirming the girl says "I really need a wee," and says the only other toilet on the floor is the staff toilet. The head of security says the girl can't use the staff toilet and the girl, Charlie, replies "I'm really busting now," but the HoS's lack of sympathy irritates Charlie and she leaves. The HoS says "I really hope she finds a toilet". 

In the next shot three boys are shown clearly desperate, all waiting outside the boy's toilet which is also blocked. At least one of them is actually grabbing their crotch. 

WARNING: Number 2-related:

Spoiler

In the next scene a male teacher becomes desperate to poop in front of his students, but the only student who knows where a working toilet is refuses to tell him. When the student tells him the teacher rushes off clutching his butt.

In the next scene a desperate line has formed outside the bathrooms. An assembly follows during which Charlie says "I've never needed the toilet so bad in my whole life," and during the assembly a photo of one of the blocked toilets is shown on a screen to the school. More desperate students are shown and in the next seen another girl says "I need to find a loo" before walking off urgently. 

The narrator says "it seems the entire school is now bursting for the loo". The blocker ended up being one of the female teachers. The end of the episode sees all the students literally running home desperately. 

I should reiterate that this is really bad. The acting is bad, the jokes are terrible, the child actors apart from Charlie don't put any effort into their desperate-acting. If you're one of the people who can't watch from your country... you're not missing out. 

Edited by Noot (see edit history)
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm thinking of the times during TV shows where a character may have been desperate to pee, and either showing signs of desperation or even just talking about it. For whatever reason, writers seemed t

I remember in the show NipTuck where there was a hot tub scene in which the woman squirted diarrhea in the water.

Rutina Wesley desperate  good stuff starts after 39 minutes   

Posted Images

4 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"Just discovered a pretty cool one in the UK series Class Dismissed in Series 5 Episode 6- the whole episode revolves around all of the school bathrooms getting "blocked" by someone and preventing the students from going, including several of the girls who several times mention how desperate they are and squirm around, and the episode ends with them desperately rushing out of the school so they can get home and use the bathroom."

I looked it up on YouTube and I thought I found it but it was only 5 minutes long and had nothing about desperation. 

Those are the webisodes, the regular episodes aren't on Youtube.  The one I saw is called "Phantom Toilet Blocker"

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Noot said:

Looks like a lot of people can't watch it, but being in the UK I fortunately can. Or maybe that should be unfortunately, because as a TV comedy, it's... awful. As an Omo thing there's a few bits to go off here though.

It's only 14 minutes long so I'll describe it for those who can't view themselves. Here's the official description:

"The whole school is thrown into turmoil when all the toilets in the school get blocked, leaving everyone desperate for the loo. Who is the phantom toilet blocker?"

The first bit of Omo comes a few minutes in when a girl rushes towards the toilet, clearly desperate. She goes in and seconds later comes out looking like she's smelled something terrible. The narrator says she has a "pressing call of nature to attend to" but can't go because the toilet's blocked. She goes to the head of security and is squirming as the adult finishes up a phone call. The girl gets irritated and impatient that the head of security is talking for so long and says "I don't really have time," clearly because she has to pee, then says "it's an emergency".

This is where it gets good. Still squirming the girl says "I really need a wee," and says the only other toilet on the floor is the staff toilet. The head of security says the girl can't use the staff toilet and the girl, Charlie, replies "I'm really busting now," but the HoS's lack of sympathy irritates Charlie and she leaves. The HoS says "I really hope she finds a toilet". 

In the next shot three boys are shown clearly desperate, all waiting outside the boy's toilet which is also blocked. At least one of them is actually grabbing their crotch. 

WARNING: Number 2-related:

Reveal hidden contents

In the next scene a male teacher becomes desperate to poop in front of his students, but the only student who knows where a working toilet is refuses to tell him. When the student tells him the teacher rushes off clutching his butt.

In the next scene a desperate line has formed outside the bathrooms. An assembly follows during which Charlie says "I've never needed the toilet so bad in my whole life," and during the assembly a photo of one of the blocked toilets is shown on a screen to the school. More desperate students are shown and in the next seen another girl says "I need to find a loo" before walking off urgently. 

The narrator says "it seems the entire school is now bursting for the loo". The blocker ended up being one of the female teachers. The end of the episode sees all the students literally running home desperately. 

I should reiterate that this is really bad. The acting is bad, the jokes are terrible, the child actors apart from Charlie don't put any effort into their desperate-acting. If you're one of the people who can't watch from your country... you're not missing out. 

I gotta strongly disagree.  Honestly I thought the show was genuinely  funny, I especially LOLed at the overzealous crossing guard and that radio show dude.  I'm actually tempted to watch more episodes now that i've got the means to do so.

The child actors seemed pretty damn good to me, certainly better then a lot of American child actors i've seen in films and TV shows and their desperation seemed convincing enough, especially that one scene where that one girl is begging for the key for the toilet, damn that was hot!

There's FAR worse out there in terms of UK comedies(I.E. Days Like These, a very short-lived British remake of That 70s Show, I'm convinced the U.S. remade Coupling as payback for that abomination, plus Little Britain, one of the most offensive and lazy shows i've ever seen, it's basically the same jokes over and over except they'll do them in different locations to try and trick you into thinking it's a different joke) and even comedies in general(you don't know a bad sitcom until you've sat through Cavemen or The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer)

I would've felt like I was missing out if I hadn't seen this, so i'd urge others to check it out for themselves.  Even if you don't end up digging it, there's plenty else you can use that VPN for anyways.

17 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I gotta strongly disagree.  Honestly I thought the show was genuinely  funny, I especially LOLed at the overzealous crossing guard and that radio show dude.  I'm actually tempted to watch more episodes now that i've got the means to do so.

The child actors seemed pretty damn good to me, certainly better then a lot of American child actors i've seen in films and TV shows and their desperation seemed convincing enough, especially that one scene where that one girl is begging for the key for the toilet, damn that was hot!

There's FAR worse out there in terms of UK comedies(I.E. Days Like These, a very short-lived British remake of That 70s Show, I'm convinced the U.S. remade Coupling as payback for that abomination, plus Little Britain, one of the most offensive and lazy shows i've ever seen, it's basically the same jokes over and over except they'll do them in different locations to try and trick you into thinking it's a different joke) and even comedies in general(you don't know a bad sitcom until you've sat through Cavemen or The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer)

I would've felt like I was missing out if I hadn't seen this, so i'd urge others to check it out for themselves.  Even if you don't end up digging it, there's plenty else you can use that VPN for anyways.

Really? Each to their own I suppose. Maybe I'm just used to it. I'd agree that all the ones you name are also really bad, for what it's worth. 

8 minutes ago, Noot said:

Really? Each to their own I suppose. Maybe I'm just used to it. I'd agree that all the ones you name are also really bad, for what it's worth. 

There's another UK comedy which had a desperation scene that I recently saw-Mandy, in episode 4 Mandy is waiting for some old dude she's with(don't know if he's her dad or what) and she has to pee and squirms in desperation and ends up emptying a bottle of wine into a nearby aquarium and then uses a magazine as a funnel so she can pee into it.

Episode is here if you're interested: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p08ljl6c/mandy-series-1-4-fish

The second season of Trinkets on Netflix has two scenes in the first and fourth episodes where Moe has to pee after consuming too much tequila. In the first episode, she's about to have sex with her boyfriend, the second time is when she and Tabitha are getting ready to leave a party.

Also, in the first episode, Tabitha uses her and Moe needing to pee as an excuse to get Moe out of a situation where she's talking to much.

I have six episodes to go, so if I find anymore scenes, I'll add them.

Two more from Trinkets:

At the beginning of episode 6, Elodie is making out with her girlfriend Jillian in a bathroom stall, when a group of girls enters. They stand on top of the toilet to avoid being seen and Jillian comments that she wishes they could be alone somewhere where nobody pees, as a girl can be heard urinating in another stall.

In episode 7, Moe calls Tabitha's cell from outside her house and tells her to let her in because she has to pee.

On 8/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Just discovered a pretty cool one in the UK series Class Dismissed in Series 5 Episode 6- the whole episode revolves around all of the school bathrooms getting "blocked" by someone and preventing the students from going, including several of the girls who several times mention how desperate they are and squirm around, and the episode ends with them desperately rushing out of the school so they can get home and use the bathroom.

Unfortunately it being a UK series meant I had to jump through several hoops to watch it on the UK website by signing up for one of those VPNs.

Just watched that episode and thought it was quite funny and it reminded me a lot of my experience of school in the UK. Lots of stuff that happened in the episode happened all the time at my secondary school:

Every toilet in the school being locked or out of use and after rushing around the school trying to find an open toilet before you wet yourself, finally having to run to the office/reception and beg the receptionist for a key, then even if you were desperate they would always refuse unless you had a 'toilet pass' given by a teacher. At our school every toilet was locked during lesson times and lesson changeovers, only unlocked at morning break and lunch period. 

Having to stand in a long queue outside the locked toilets at the start of break or lunchtime and stand there hopping around and squirming in desperation until someone finally came to unlock them. 

Sitting in a long assembly desperate to pee knowing that you can't leave, usually the assemblies would last for over an hour and would extend into break or lunchtime. 

Hearing people in lessons complaining that they really need a wee and haven't had chance to go to the toilet all day. 

Rushing home at the end of school to finally have a piss and the amazing feeling of relief after holding it in for 8 or more hours! 

1 hour ago, Despguy123 said:

Just watched that episode and thought it was quite funny and it reminded me a lot of my experience of school in the UK. Lots of stuff that happened in the episode happened all the time at my secondary school:

Every toilet in the school being locked or out of use and after rushing around the school trying to find an open toilet before you wet yourself, finally having to run to the office/reception and beg the receptionist for a key, then even if you were desperate they would always refuse unless you had a 'toilet pass' given by a teacher. At our school every toilet was locked during lesson times and lesson changeovers, only unlocked at morning break and lunch period. 

Having to stand in a long queue outside the locked toilets at the start of break or lunchtime and stand there hopping around and squirming in desperation until someone finally came to unlock them. 

Sitting in a long assembly desperate to pee knowing that you can't leave, usually the assemblies would last for over an hour and would extend into break or lunchtime. 

Hearing people in lessons complaining that they really need a wee and haven't had chance to go to the toilet all day. 

Rushing home at the end of school to finally have a piss and the amazing feeling of relief after holding it in for 8 or more hours! 

That's crazy! It's normally not like that with schools here in the US. Did you ever witness anyone wet themselves? Only two bathroom breaks per day is pretty ridiculous. 

Phil of the Future has a pretty good one in the Halloween episode-an evil cyborg named Debbie is forcing everyone to make cupcakes for them and she's making Pim keep everyone working, one student named Lana is desperate to pee and asks for a bathroom break.  Pim tells her she had one several hours ago, but Lana says she drank a lot of water because of all the flour dust.  Later on Phil comes in to try and free everyone and Lana protests that Debbie won't let her use the bathroom, eventually he does free them all, but alas we don't get to see Lana desperately running towards the bathroom afterwards.

16 hours ago, MemeOverlord said:

That's crazy! It's normally not like that with schools here in the US. Did you ever witness anyone wet themselves? Only two bathroom breaks per day is pretty ridiculous. 

The only wetting I saw was during an afternoon physics lesson when two girls were messing around with the equipment and laughing so much that they were both bending over and holding themselves. One of them fell over and was sitting on the floor with both hands pressed between her legs saying 'It's coming out, its coming out!'

Yet another It's Always Sunny scene:

Dee and Charlie are stuck in a hot Uber in heavy traffic. After the ride they find that the driver gave them a really bad review and said Dee peed on his back seat. She gets angry because it was melted ice that got on the seat and not pee.

Charlie then admits that he did pee on the seat a little, and Dee admits that she did too because it was a really long ride. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

According to TV Tropes, this happens to Moze on one episode of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

"

• Also in one episode, Moze is desperate and waiting in a long line to the girls room and makes numerous attempts to relieve herself, first she tries going to the other girl's room, only to find it just as crowded, then she tries to disguise herself as a boy to get into the boy's room, which almost works until Cookie blows her cover, then finally her and the girls get fed up with waiting and charge into the boys room to finally relieve themselves.

"

Can somebody help me find this?

3 hours ago, Useless Guy said:

According to TV Tropes, this happens to Moze on one episode of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

"

• Also in one episode, Moze is desperate and waiting in a long line to the girls room and makes numerous attempts to relieve herself, first she tries going to the other girl's room, only to find it just as crowded, then she tries to disguise herself as a boy to get into the boy's room, which almost works until Cookie blows her cover, then finally her and the girls get fed up with waiting and charge into the boys room to finally relieve themselves.

"

Can somebody help me find this?

The episode is "Dismissal". Last time I checked, it wasn't on YouTube, but I'll check again when I get on my laptop. 🙂

• 1 year later...

There’s a sitcom on YouTube, I forget the name, a women shows up at a bar needing to pee but she’s late to meet her date so meets him first: 

eventually she excuses herself but is now so desperate she can’t deal with the long queue and goes into the mens room.

the stall is occupied so she uses the urinal only for her date to walk in and see her peeing. Anyone know what this is?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2010 at 7:07 AM, Kid_Omo said:

Well, they may not be the best, but I know of a few.

In the show "6 teen" there are several scenes with a female character, Caitlin, being very desperate to pee. At least one has the sounds of her giving sighs of relief, but, no peeing sounds and no wetting, unfortunately.

There are a couple of desperation scenes in "Total Drama Island" One of which had every female character lined up for the bathroom, all showing their desperation, and one who walked off into the woods to go.

Finally, in the show "Surf's Up" A female character is shown as being very desperate, calling her friend to have her cover her shift, and saying "Get over here, I really have to pee." She then dashes to a bathroom. I may be wrong, but there may have been peeing sounds in that episode.

Sorry I don't have too much in the way of specifics.

Surfs up episode number plz mentiom episode number plz 

On 6/28/2022 at 3:08 AM, Guppyfish said:

There’s a sitcom on YouTube, I forget the name, a women shows up at a bar needing to pee but she’s late to meet her date so meets him first: 

eventually she excuses herself but is now so desperate she can’t deal with the long queue and goes into the mens room.

the stall is occupied so she uses the urinal only for her date to walk in and see her peeing. Anyone know what this is?

That would be "Sideswiped" Episode 1.

4 hours ago, Sanjay cr said:

Which episode it's deleted 

You know that video was up for years and it was only when it was posted here that suddenly it got deleted even though nothing bad was in the video. Maybe the account owner saw that only that video was getting more and more views and decided to delete their account? Anyways it's S01 E8 enjoy it's a really great pee desperation scene. EDIT: Here's a video of the clip

Edited by John (see edit history)