Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Quick Bedwetting Question

Guest cherry65
On 1/17/2019 at 2:44 PM, nc_dude said:

I want to say dry .... but you've got me curious.

Well if dont want to wet the bed i would suggest not drinking anything a couple hours before going to sleep and making sure you go pee beforehand.. maybe more than once if you feel the need still ? you could also set an alarm to wake you up so you can use the washroom during the night if you dont already wake up. And if you really want to wet id suggest sleeping pills or just take a nap after your run it sounds like it did the trick ??

24 minutes ago, cherry65 said:

Well if dont want to wet the bed i would suggest not drinking anything a couple hours before going to sleep and making sure you go pee beforehand.. maybe more than once if you feel the need still ? you could also set an alarm to wake you up so you can use the washroom during the night if you dont already wake up. And if you really want to wet id suggest sleeping pills or just take a nap after your run it sounds like it did the trick ??

Lol. Thank you :-)

ill keep you posted.

On 1/16/2019 at 2:07 PM, nc_dude said:

Is it considered enuresis if you are napping at your desk during lunch when it happens? Asking for a friend.

I took a second and looked it up in the dictionary.  Night wetting is the second definition. The first is any involuntary urination.  As such, I think it holds.

I think, though, that the more important thing is that it's sleep wetting.  Whether that happens at night in bed or at some other time while napping is probably not really relevant to what it is called.

16 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Many people fantasize about restarting bedwetting, without fully grasping the consequences. If you are a true bedwetter any time you nap or drift off you stand a chance of wetting. 

Yep, since reversing my nighttime training I’ve out of the blue (no protection) wet while napping as well as after drifting off in front of the TV.  From my twisted perspective it’s all part of the thrill (humiliation) of being a bed wetter.  I have no regrets.

I can echo the "exhaustion comment". I had an experience of this a number of years ago when first coming back from university to visit family. Late night the night before, long day, followed hours and hours on the train. Arrived home needing to go but forgot all about it over dinner with the excitement of the conversation. Everyone went straight to bed from dinner as by now it was past midnight - I had the sofa as we had a full house and drifted off immediately.

Woke up several hours later still quite full but with a football-sized wet patch. I cleaned and flipped the sofa cushions and no one was any the wiser. There were some rather pink cheeks at the time (admitting it to my then girlfriend on returning to university was a real thrill), but whilst not generally a bedwetter (in fact have been dry since then) I still enjoy the naughtiness of that memory a lot.