Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls peeing outside

Guest Peter-P
On 1/15/2019 at 9:44 PM, OPencil said:

I'd love to try peeing standing up outside, but I fear it'd end up all over whatever I was wearing...

Hi OPencil,

I knew a very few women, who did pee stand up without doing any mess - and were proud about it !

So it definitely is possible!!!

As I remember, the trick was to completely put off jeans or trousers and panties. Then stand upright with wide spreas legs, take the labia out of the way wildely with two index fingers from beside (and take the hands out of the way...). Then bend the upper body back to pee in a far and high arch.

You can try the finger work for a free and undisturbed pee way in your shower first (no shower water on!) and flush it away when you really shower afterwards...

Good luck!

By the way: these have been intimate girlfriends of me in my mid 20ies, who showed me how it works, resp. another one years later showed me, that she also is able to do so as my before friend.

Would be nice to read, if/when you got it successfully 🙂

Edited by Peter-P
typo (see edit history)
3 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I think that all this girls did need to wee really bad and that they did hold it a long time before they decided to pee on the motorway, in front of all the peoples!

What did the peoples write below, what did they mean about it?

Could you tell it us please!?

It's thought that it's not very common for woman can not hold pee.

These women's bladders are not strong enough。

It's true that women can't hold their urine when there's a traffic jam on the highway on holiday。

These women have a lot of urine 。These women have a lot of urine

I’ve been lucky enough to see several women pissing outside in my lifetime, almost always alcohol was involved in some way. Women are way more likely to piss outside if they are with their friend(s) because it limits the embarrassment I guess. One such instance occurred in college at the end of a night out. My buddy and I had met two girls at the bar and came up with the idea of going out to this field near my apartment to look at the stars. All the beer had caught up to them and without hesitation they ran off like 20 yards and squatted next to a bush. They were carefree and pissing a torrent, obviously they were quite experienced 

I have never done it and I never will. As a girl what I believe is that a female bladder should be strong enough to hold urine as long as she wants. We have more things to cover than males. So we need more privacy than males do. In our culture, a girl's discipline is highly appreciated and a girl who is shameless enough to pee outside in open will be looked down. So you'll never see a girl peeing outside here. 

I've been into so many situations where I'm so desperate and bursting, but I still held it until I could reach a proper toilet. I won't pee in an inappropriate place even if I die by bladder burst

1 hour ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I have never done it and I never will. As a girl what I believe is that a female bladder should be strong enough to hold urine as long as she wants. We have more things to cover than males. So we need more privacy than males do. In our culture, a girl's discipline is highly appreciated and a girl who is shameless enough to pee outside in open will be looked down. So you'll never see a girl peeing outside here. 

I've been into so many situations where I'm so desperate and bursting, but I still held it until I could reach a proper toilet. I won't pee in an inappropriate place even if I die by bladder burst

Hi Princes,

i  love to see a girl peeing outside, especially if she has to pee, because she can’t hold it any longer .
It is arousing for me to see a girl with her panties down on her knees squatting and piss with high pressure.

The greater the amount she wees, the more i  like, because i think that she must have been forced to hold it a long time before she pissed and her bladder must have been stretched to its limit and that she absolutely could not hold it any longer.

I like to see a girl pissing in her panties, but only if she is needing to wee so bad that she  absolutely  can not hold it anymore.

Before she wet her panties, she should do all what a girl is able to do, to hold her panties dry!

It is so hot to see the urine running down on her nude legs.

I don’t like it if girls piss themselves on purpose.

The most i like, and the most arousing for me is long time pee holding and to see  girls desperate to pee for hours.

I girl can never hold it long enough for me and her bladder can never be full enough.

It is so great and so hot for me what you write „As a girl what i believe is that a female bladder should be strong enough to hold urine as long as she wants „

That is it what I absolutely love, a girl should be able to hold it as long as she can go to a toilet, or until she is allowed to go!

But is this always possible for a girl? 
I think that the strongest girl will piss her panties, if she can’t wee, long enough!?

I like to read that in your culture is discipline for a girl very important, that girls don’t pee outside, not even they were full to burst.

Does it not sometimes happen that a  girl piss herself, if she is needing to wee so bad and still can’t go for hours?

Are you girls all trained to hold a bursting bladder for hours in your swollen bellies and to endure a painful urge to pee, for so long it is necessary?

Is this a part from discipline for a girl?

You write that you would never pee on a inappropriate place, not even if your bladder would burst.

Is your sphincter and your willpower so strong, that  you can hold it as long as you want?

What would you do if there would be a accident on the motorway on the way home, after one of your dancing performances ?

You did not wee since you wake up at the morning, you  need to go since hours, your bladder is swollen and big as a soccer ball, but the bus Is standing still for hours, would you be able to hold your urine for so long as you want, so long until you are at home?

I would love to Sitz beside you!!!

Thank you for your writing, it is great like usual!!!

23 minutes ago, peeople said:

Girls peeing outside

people will look down these women 

BUT  ,Not every woman has a strong bladder

They prefer to pee in their pants when they can't bear it

Will women be forgiven for peeing their pants? In your culture

girls shuold  hold pee long time  

Culture will be irrelevant once I unveil my new Cultural Revolution of Piss

Sailing the Seas of piss depends on the helmsman. 

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)
On 5/12/2020 at 5:22 AM, Ms. Tito said:

At least you have girl friends. I have like.....a few people at school that I kinda like hanging out with, and thats it. 

I'm gonna have like no friends in college.

I had like two friends in high school and now that I'm at uni I have waay more. Don't despair things will change for the better, college is such a different vibe! 

Also less shame and more omo fun. 

On 5/11/2020 at 7:56 AM, glitterpeach said:

I love peeing outside when I know I won't get seen, a lot of the time if I'm walking in nature (really anywhere outside main city areas) i'll stop to pee wherever i am if i need to go, i love the way it soaks into the ground. Peeing in rain puddles is super fun too. Once I lived in a place with a backyard deck that wasn't visible from other houses, I used to go out at night naked and pee standing up off the deck. It was especially fun when it was snowing, there's a super visible mark of how far I peed but then it gets covered by the snow and nobody knows 😉

Hehe, so hot and naughty

On 5/17/2020 at 6:18 PM, huberp76 said:

But is this always possible for a girl? 
I think that the strongest girl will piss her panties, if she can’t wee, long enough!?

Practically not. But this "long enough" will be a very long time for the "strongest girl" I also have held upto nearly 18 hours, and there can be many girls who can hold longer than that even. In reality it's highly unlikely that a girl having to stay toiletless for 24+ hours. She will somehow find a toilet before that. In my case, my personal policies (like not using dirty and public toilets, not asking for toilets in public etc) also affected.

Does it not sometimes happen that a  girl piss herself, if she is needing to wee so bad and still can’t go for hours?

These things also happen to girls who hold pee regularly. Sometimes things happen unexpectedly and not getting chances to pee as expected and happen to endure beyond the limits. I also have wetted, during school time 

Are you girls all trained to hold a bursting bladder for hours in your swollen bellies and to endure a painful urge to pee, for so long it is necessary?

Is this a part from discipline for a girl?

There's no any formal planned training to hold pee. The training is self motivated and depends mostly on the childhood experiences. The chances of a girl to pee is very much less than that of a boy. So a girl will learn to hold pee better than a boy, since early childhood. If the school has dirty toilets or very limited permissions to use the toilets or any other such reason in the school which prevents a girl from going to the toilet, such girls will grow into people with higher bladder capacities. (like I did) 

On 5/15/2020 at 12:19 PM, Peter-P said:

Hi OPencil,

I knew a very few women, who did pee stand up without doing any mess - and were proud about it !

So it definitely is possible!!!

As I remember, the trick was to completely put off jeans or trousers and panties. Then stand upright with wide spreas legs, take the labia out of the way wildely with two index fingers from beside (and take the hands out of the way...). Then bend the upper body back to pee in a far and high arch.

You can try the finger work for a free and undisturbed pee way in your shower first (no shower water on!) and flush it away when you really shower afterwards...

Good luck!

By the way: these have been intimate girlfriends of me in my mid 20ies, who showed me how it works, resp. another one years later showed me, that she also is able to do so as my before friend.

Would be nice to read, if/when you got it successfully 🙂

Peeing standing up is no issue for me if I’m naked from the waist down! Thank you for taking the time to write out this descriptive guidance— I’m able to use it well in the shower :)

My real wish is to be able to quickly pull my jeans/shorts down and pee straight out in front of me/onto a tree, wall etc whilst out and about. It’s quite a lot of hassle to take everything off when I’m in the forests (or some town/city when I’ve really got to go!) So far I’ve managed to reduce the number of vertical drops at the end, but I can’t quite get it down to zero yet. Once I can, I’m not sure I’ll ever pee sitting again xD

Guest Peter-P

Then you will have to learn to cut off your stream of pee near the end, but still full force...

Else the problem will be the subsiding stream, which may fall down by gravity instead of streaming out straight!

Not easy, but possible...

Or you wear skirts with (at least just befor peeing) no panties under it.

Then you can pull the skirt out of the way with your arms while holding your labia out of the stream with your index fingers.

But that will not cover your peeing anymore the way you like... - even with a tree or bush in front of you.

On 5/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, OPencil said:

Peeing standing up is no issue for me if I’m naked from the waist down! Thank you for taking the time to write out this descriptive guidance— I’m able to use it well in the shower 🙂

My real wish is to be able to quickly pull my jeans/shorts down and pee straight out in front of me/onto a tree, wall etc whilst out and about. It’s quite a lot of hassle to take everything off when I’m in the forests (or some town/city when I’ve really got to go!) So far I’ve managed to reduce the number of vertical drops at the end, but I can’t quite get it down to zero yet. Once I can, I’m not sure I’ll ever pee sitting again xD

Peeing standing is truly a great feeling

On 5/19/2020 at 4:08 PM, peeople said:

The chances of a girl to pee is very much less than that of a boy. 

I wonder if you have such a custom。Women are not allowed to use the owner's toilet when they are guests。Women should keep their urine in the bladder during the visit

Nah fucalldat. I'm pissing in a toilet or in a bush. ЗА РОДИНУ, ЗА НАРИЯ!