Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Stuck Zip?

When i was maybe 13 or so, and at summer camp, one of the other guys got the drawstring of his sweats tied in a knot and he really had to piss.  He managed through sheer force of will to get his pants leg pulled up high enough to where he could pull out his junk and go, but he didn't make it by very much.  Once he got himself sorted, he was able to focus enough attention on the knot to get it undone.

I used to have a pair of slim fit black work trousers where the zip would sometimes get caught in the material if you pulled it down a certain way. The first time I discovered this just happened to be while I was at work and bursting for a piss. I thought I was going to have to hold it all day until I could get home and cut them open with scissors but thankfully after a lot of frustrated tugging (and frantic dancing about) I managed to unzip and relieve myself. This happened a few more times while wearing these trousers when I tried to unzip them too quickly but I always managed to get them open in the end, despite some close calls.

I love the thought of having to ask a woman to help me unzip my trousers when they're stuck and I'm desperate to pee!

6 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I used to have a pair of slim fit black work trousers where the zip would sometimes get caught in the material if you pulled it down a certain way. The first time I discovered this just happened to be while I was at work and bursting for a piss. I thought I was going to have to hold it all day until I could get home and cut them open with scissors but thankfully after a lot of frustrated tugging (and frantic dancing about) I managed to unzip and relieve myself. This happened a few more times while wearing these trousers when I tried to unzip them too quickly but I always managed to get them open in the end, despite some close calls.

I love the thought of having to ask a woman to help me unzip my trousers when they're stuck and I'm desperate to pee!

If only I could be the woman asked to do that for a bursting guy...mmmmm

,I remember years ago, I put myself willfully in that position, or at least I tried to. I was at a bar/club with my on/off relationship back then. Ah, the memories. I had the suspicion back then she was into some sort of pee play, but I never plucked up the courage to ask her... I remember her being usually quite frank about being desperate and would openly hold herself.

She had been quite desperate in my presence a few times and I had heard from friends she had wet herself once or twice on other occasions. Unfortunately I have only witnessed one wetting indirectly once when she darted off into the bathroom the second I opened the door for her after we got to her place. She had been squirming and dancing around, and I took some time opening the front door ? as I had volunteered to open it for her. She came back from the bathroom already wearing her nightshirt and nothing much else. I checked the laundry basket and couldn't find her jeans, but her soaked undies…

Anyway, I decided that *I* was going to be the desperate one on our next walk home from the club. We usually drove there with my car, left the car there and walked home to her place afterwards, about a 20 min walk, depending on our state of inebriation ? I had experimented with a pair of old jeans before and found that you could jam a zipper with a pair of pliers. I had some pliers with me in the car - I wouldn't have managed to squash the zippers before we left and hold it all evening. Too many pints for that. But as the end of the evening approached I sneaked outside for a breath of fresh air and disabled the zip. I had another one or two pints after that and she had her usual yucky coke/beer concoction. 

Sure as hell I was bursting as the evening (or early morning) dragged on longer than I thought and i could hardly hide my desperation. Well, it was a dimly lit and a bit grimy indie/alternative kind of club, so it wasn't all too obvious. Everybody buzzed and/or dancing away.

When we finally left, the moment I had been waiting for came after a we were halfway there. She would inevitably announce she had to go into the bushes and I had calculated on following her on the pretence that I needed a piss too. Well, I wasn't pretending at all. I was wearing a super tight pair of jeans. No chance of loosening the belt and upper button and just pulling it down. Too tight. And of course this put quite some pressure on my overfull bladder. I had been desperate for the last one or two hours or maybe even longer - I hadn't checked the time and there had been a few pent up drinks inside me already when I disabled the zip back in the parking lot...

I had fantasized before on how I would dance around, announce that i couldn't get my zipper down and making a grand show of my desperation in front of her. Then at some point I would pee myself, letting her try pulling my zipper down and seeing her fail (naturally) to do so. 

But unfortunately fantasy and reality are two quite different things sometimes. I don't remember what it was, if I felt some embarrassment - but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Not at that very moment back then, at least. I desperately tried to somehow get my dick out to pee. No chance there. Solid pair of tight jeans. I tried tearing at the seams of the zip to somehow open it. Wiggle out of it. Nope. Before it got  too embarrassing I returned with unfinished business and a throbbing bladder. I still had to pee so bad and was frantically searching for some way out. I was walking like duck and pretended to be more drunk than I actually was. I had been looking forward to a good fuck, but I let the opportunity pass. Once we were at her door after another agonizing few minutes I said I wasn't feeling too well and that I'd rather go home. I think I even said something like I'd probably be sick on the way, so I'd better not come upstairs. 

Well after I said goodnight I waited till I was out of sight and knew it was still at least an hour to my place by foot. I knew I wouldn't have made if I had called a taxi and waited for it plus the 15 mins drive. I was literally pissing myself at her doorstep already. At least I thought I was a little wet already, not quite sure. Anyway, I walked a little and tried to hold on at least until I had reached the suburbs or some quieter roads. It didn't quite get as far as I hoped. After holding on for some more minutes and a few uncontrollable spurts later I let it go. Or it just bursted out involuntarily… I'm not quite sure anymore, but I had a long wet walk home.

Edited by BurstingSpurt (see edit history)
On 1/14/2019 at 1:01 AM, SoggyShorts said:

When i was maybe 13 or so, and at summer camp, one of the other guys got the drawstring of his sweats tied in a knot and he really had to piss.  He managed through sheer force of will to get his pants leg pulled up high enough to where he could pull out his junk and go, but he didn't make it by very much.  Once he got himself sorted, he was able to focus enough attention on the knot to get it undone.

I remember a holiday job I did during my school summer vacation decades ago feeding a shredder with files that had been partially burnt by a fire. Together with a friend we worked in the open on a wide factory site, far off any restrooms. It was hot and I only wore a T-shirt and gym shorts. I did not yet realise that the tight knots in the cotton drawstring getting wet with sweat would hardly ever open again. Of course the two of us had to pee also in the open but for me it became in between funny and creating panic, as I could not open the drawstring knot. The leg openings of my shorts were wide enough to grab my junk but not the ones of the small, rigid liner. So I was obliged to pee through the liner which made quite a mess, pee dripping and running down my leg. After the first shock we laughed about it and the sun dried the remains within minutes.

I've had a few close calls with stuck zips and knotted drawstrings, but the best I ever saw was a girl with a stuck button on her jeans.

I was at a large event with a mixed group of friends. One of the girls always seemed to hold until the last minute and was always making a fuss about  needing to pee. I think it was more just  habit than fetish.  On this occasion she'd been saying "I really need to pee" for quite a while now and by the time we got near the portable toilets ( we weren't on our way to the toilets, she waited until we were passing that way) she was visibly desperate. The toilet block was a semi trailer with Mens at one end and Ladies at the other There weren't a lot of people around at the time and as I needed to go too I went into the mens and took the end stall, on the off chance that she might take the end in the ladies where we would be side by side without a full dividing wall and I might hear her long pee. There were other people in there though and I couldn't hear anything so I finished and went back to the group outside.

A minute or so later she came running back with her belt hanging undone "Help!" "I can't get my pants undone!" She was frantic, in an absolute panic. She lifted her top and my jaw dropped. She was a very thin girl and her huge overfull bladder stuck out in an enormous bulge over the waistband of her jeans, which were pulled so tight by her bladder behind them that it was impossible for her to get the button undone.

Her boyfriend struggled with it for a while, telling her to keep still, and her telling him she can't, until he eventually got it. I remember just a brief second when the button came undone and her zip came down seeing her huge bladder bulge now released from the constricting waistband swelling out through the v shaped opening above her round pubic mound pushing against her underwear. Then she turned and ran back to the Ladies.

My imagination had to work from there. I know she never sat on public toilets, she told me she peed standing up, but when she demonstrated, it was more of a very high squat. So I pictured her there, not bothering to latch the door, not bothering to aim, just getting her jeans down in time and letting it go. She would have gone well over a minute, maybe two because I've seen her pee that long without being so desperate. I asked her after if she made it and she said yes, just.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:34 AM, Acropos said:

I've had a few close calls with stuck zips and knotted drawstrings, but the best I ever saw was a girl with a stuck button on her jeans.

I was at a large event with a mixed group of friends. One of the girls always seemed to hold until the last minute and was always making a fuss about  needing to pee. I think it was more just  habit than fetish.  On this occasion she'd been saying "I really need to pee" for quite a while now and by the time we got near the portable toilets ( we weren't on our way to the toilets, she waited until we were passing that way) she was visibly desperate. The toilet block was a semi trailer with Mens at one end and Ladies at the other There weren't a lot of people around at the time and as I needed to go too I went into the mens and took the end stall, on the off chance that she might take the end in the ladies where we would be side by side without a full dividing wall and I might hear her long pee. There were other people in there though and I couldn't hear anything so I finished and went back to the group outside.

A minute or so later she came running back with her belt hanging undone "Help!" "I can't get my pants undone!" She was frantic, in an absolute panic. She lifted her top and my jaw dropped. She was a very thin girl and her huge overfull bladder stuck out in an enormous bulge over the waistband of her jeans, which were pulled so tight by her bladder behind them that it was impossible for her to get the button undone.

Her boyfriend struggled with it for a while, telling her to keep still, and her telling him she can't, until he eventually got it. I remember just a brief second when the button came undone and her zip came down seeing her huge bladder bulge now released from the constricting waistband swelling out through the v shaped opening above her round pubic mound pushing against her underwear. Then she turned and ran back to the Ladies.

My imagination had to work from there. I know she never sat on public toilets, she told me she peed standing up, but when she demonstrated, it was more of a very high squat. So I pictured her there, not bothering to latch the door, not bothering to aim, just getting her jeans down in time and letting it go. She would have gone well over a minute, maybe two because I've seen her pee that long without being so desperate. I asked her after if she made it and she said yes, just.

Great experience!

I like girls very slim, nearly skinny  with a extra large bladders. If a skinny girl hold it extreme long, you can see her bladder bulging out between her prominent hipbones  up to her navel, you can see the contour of her overfilled bladder in her normal flat belly. I love that.

It must have been total arousing for you to see her swollen abdomen, to see her overfull bladder pressing so hard to the waistband of her jeans that she could not open the button. I would love to push her firm, swollen bladder back in her belly. I would push so hard as possibile to be able to open the button, but i think it would be necessary to push many times, because i could not get enough from pressing her bladder and make her wee like crazy. After the button was open, to see her huge bladder bulge over her panty, must have been arousing too! Great to see and great to imagine.

It became a bit of a little in-joke between us after that. We'd be at a bar/party/concert and she'd come stand in front of me and lift up her shirt to show her bladder bulge and say "I really need to pee"

Sometimes she'd come back half an hour later and say "OK, now I REALLY need to pee!" It would be huge. A few times I pressed on it "Wow that's big!" or "Hmmm, I think you can hold more than that"

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 3:50 PM, Acropos said:

It became a bit of a little in-joke between us after that. We'd be at a bar/party/concert and she'd come stand in front of me and lift up her shirt to show her bladder bulge and say "I really need to pee"

Sometimes she'd come back half an hour later and say "OK, now I REALLY need to pee!" It would be huge. A few times I pressed on it "Wow that's big!" or "Hmmm, I think you can hold more than that"

You write that it became a joke between you and that girl, was it the same girl as the girl with the stuck zip? She had a boyfriend.

It must be total arousing if a girl shows you her bladder bulge,tell you that she need to pee and don’t go. Than she comes back after a while and say that she really, really would  need to wee and she let  you press on her swollen bladder. That is so hot and arousing. Is she skinny so that you can see her bladder bulging?

You tell her that you think that she can hold more, great!

Does she like it to be made to hold? I think you like it!

Please tell us more about you and her and about her strong bladder.

Never really had this happen on jeans zips but there has been a couple of times my coat zip has jammed whilst I was desperate and couldn't get my coat off. There are also times I have had troubles with back zips like on dresses and romper suits. Always fun to think you are about to get relief and then another obstacle happens.

On 2/18/2019 at 1:53 PM, huberp76 said:

You write that it became a joke between you and that girl, was it the same girl as the girl with the stuck zip? She had a boyfriend.

It must be total arousing if a girl shows you her bladder bulge,tell you that she need to pee and don’t go. Than she comes back after a while and say that she really, really would  need to wee and she let  you press on her swollen bladder. That is so hot and arousing. Is she skinny so that you can see her bladder bulging?

You tell her that you think that she can hold more, great!

Does she like it to be made to hold? I think you like it!

Please tell us more about you and her and about her strong bladder.

Yeah, she was the girlfriend of one of the guys iin our mixed social circle for a few years. It was always very light hearted about her bladder capacity not openly sexual.

She was very thin, with a freakishly huge bladder. On at least one occasion I saw somebody mistakenly think she was pregnant, and she had to explain she just needed to pee. I saw and heard her peeing many times, and saw her puddles. I've seen dozens of girls peeing in real life and hundreds, maybe thousands of videos online but only a couple of videos I can think of come close to her extraordinary capacity. I mentioned to her once while she was peeing that she could possibly get into the Guiness Book of Records if such things were measured, she nodded and agreed in a way that showed she had already given the idea serious thought before. I wasn't really into desperation and holding, only indirectly because I like to see girls pee squatting, and especially standing. She would regularly get caught short and have to squat outside in very public places, which she had almost no fear at all doing and they were always huge pees well over a minute and powerful.

I thought at the time that she might like being made to hold but couldn't think of a way to do it without everybody thinking it was weird. When I think back, I definitely missed a lot of opportunities. I think she would've loved to be told she couldn't pee until I said so if we could've kept it secret. I think she would've had fun with other rules too like not allowed to pee in a toilet today, or only allowed to pee in a toilet, no squatting. I would've loved to give her a measuring jug too I think she would've had a lot of fun with that and instructions to report back her best results.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 3:42 AM, Acropos said:

Yeah, she was the girlfriend of one of the guys iin our mixed social circle for a few years. It was always very light hearted about her bladder capacity not openly sexual.

She was very thin, with a freakishly huge bladder. On at least one occasion I saw somebody mistakenly think she was pregnant, and she had to explain she just needed to pee. I saw and heard her peeing many times, and saw her puddles. I've seen dozens of girls peeing in real life and hundreds, maybe thousands of videos online but only a couple of videos I can think of come close to her extraordinary capacity. I mentioned to her once while she was peeing that she could possibly get into the Guiness Book of Records if such things were measured, she nodded and agreed in a way that showed she had already given the idea serious thought before. I wasn't really into desperation and holding, only indirectly because I like to see girls pee squatting, and especially standing. She would regularly get caught short and have to squat outside in very public places, which she had almost no fear at all doing and they were always huge pees well over a minute and powerful.

I thought at the time that she might like being made to hold but couldn't think of a way to do it without everybody thinking it was weird. When I think back, I definitely missed a lot of opportunities. I think she would've loved to be told she couldn't pee until I said so if we could've kept it secret. I think she would've had fun with other rules too like not allowed to pee in a toilet today, or only allowed to pee in a toilet, no squatting. I would've loved to give her a measuring jug too I think she would've had a lot of fun with that and instructions to report back her best results.

Hi, i can`t  stop to think at "your" skinny girl with her huge  bladder. To be able to overfill, to stretch her bladder to a big ball of urine, she had to have a strong sphincter too.

It would be a dream for me to be in this situation with this girl. She lifted her t- shirt, showed you her swollen belly and told you, that she would need to pee really bad. About one hour later, she came back to you, lifted her shit again and said that she still did not had a wee and that she need to go by now really, really bad. So total hot!

Her bladder was so full and so big, that there was no more room in her slim, thin stomach, so that the bladder has to  bulging out from her usually flat belly, so much that some peoples thought, she is pregnant.

Do you know why she did it, why she overfilled her bladder so much? Why she did not pee? Why she did show you her bladder? Did this peoples not asked, why she does not pee, with her bladder that full? Did she have to cross her legs, to make her bladder that full?

The imagination, that she lifted her shirt, just to let you see her swollen belly, that she did let you feel her overfilled bladder with your hands and that she still did not go to take a much needed pee, is soooo arousing for me. Good girl!!! Good girls don`t pee!

I think, that she was proud at her strong bladder and of her ability to hold so much urine and i think she wanted to make you horny.

I am nearly sure that she wanted, that you make her hold it, longer and longer!? I think, that she wanted to play games with you or better that  you play games with her. I think, that she wanted to get her bladder tortured.

Do you think that she would  have  liked it if you was feeling  her bulging bladder with your hand, pressed soft on it and than you said "you are pretty full down there, but i think you can hold a some more, let`s go for a drink, no loo for you  for one or two hours more. To lift her shirt and watch her bladder growing, would be so great!

Do you think that she would  have liked if you had told her, that she is not allowed to go to the loo all evening,  at your next date, that she had to wait until you give her permission? Nor wee for her!!!

I know, that you are not in holding, you are more in watching, but i think you did miss some or many, arousing hours with this girl. There are not so many girls like her.

It would be great if you made her hold it, so long until she could not endure it any longer and than you take her to a deserted place, to let her wee.

It would be arousing to let her squat and watch her pissing slit between her extra slim thighs, or what you would like more, don`t let her squat, make her pee standing, watch her powerful piss, with high pressure, endless long.

I could not get enough from a girl like her!