Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anything anyone would like to see new with wetting?

Scarlet,  

Some pretty nice videos

You are on my list as a pretty hot wetting model. I really like your nerve. Seeing your wet ass in public is very sexy and you always look nice in wet jeans. I purchased nearly all of your first postings on your web site. I liked them. Variety, however, is always nice and maybe that might help. For example your re-wettings are so nice.

I've always thought that a women wearing nearly dry jeans or short shorts to be very sexy. Walking around as though peeing in her pants and then letting them dry, being no big deal. Just because she's wet her pants, why bother changing, after all they'll dry at some point.

I also notice more and more about rompers. Maybe wetting your romper or short alls because you find it inconvenient to take it off just to pee. The wet patch might go unnoticed or so you think. Never discount the effect panty lines have on your viewer. Peeing into a nice pair of panties is so sexy.

I've always loved stockings, garter belts and heels on ladies, especially if they are worn with a nice pair of cream colored full bottomed panties. If the garter belt is worn over the panties or control style briefs it may to difficult to take them down "just to pee". Thus the resultant yellow stain on a ladies butt.

4 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

>If your prone to peeing your pants when you laugh to hard, a video of your husband tickling you till you pee would be great. 

^^^ this!!!    Also, other forms of being *made* to wet yourself -- someone blocking you from the bathroom or pinning your arms when you try to hold yourself or jokes with you and is uncooperative about getting out of your way or whatever.  But tickling is best.

Those ways would be awesome too! Locking you out bathroom teaseing making fun. Talking about water liquids etc. A girl would be better pretend it’s a sister fued or prank. 

Oh and maybe try the hand in water bedwetting prank. But not stage it. See if it really works on you.

You play the role of a hostess who presents objects to highlight them in order to sell them, in tight jeans and you pee nonchalantly full presentation and you continue as if everything was normal.
Or / And (with a rewet)
You make a fashion show to present tank tops or t-shirts and you make (or redo) pee and then you continue as if nothing happened.

I would love a bedwetting video. Where u soak your bed and clothes completely.
And: I would very like to see an interview video of you. Where u talk about your wetting fetish. Like: how did u discover this kink? How you do it? Who knows about it?  How long you stay in wet clothes. How often u bedwetting etc. While u talk -  you actually pee yourself.

This would be hot.

EVERYTHING you've done so far is awesome. Public is my favorite and you clearly don't have much issue with that. For me, I would like something more like an "accident". I love seeing the small wet spot first. Peeing a little at a time while walking to find a bathroom. Even like others said about being  in a car. Going enough to make a nice wet circle on your ass while driving and getting out to use the bathroom at a rest stop or where ever and walking in. A full wetting would maybe happen if the bathroom was occupied and the door was locked??? Anyway, I guess what i'm saying is a somewhat "real accident" first then the total loss of control after. Oh, and I'm a huge fan of spandex. Drinking too much water at the gym and not making it home or the same with running. I've seen plenty of wet spandex after a race. Nike makes some nice shiny run/workout tights. Just a thought. Keep up the good work!

On 1/12/2019 at 7:50 AM, liesjeversteven said:

Hi.  It's probably quite hard to pull off realistically but i really like laugh wettings.

I'd love to experience this, but whenever I try I can't laugh hard enough. I'd pretty much have to get tickled, which would require someone who can know about and indulge my fetish, and even if I could find one where I live I'd be too fetish-shy to try.

Hey ?

I’ve always had a thing for skin tight shorts or jeggings,

and love to see wettings in the squatting position 

such a Fantastic sight seeing someone squatted knowing they haven’t taken anything down and peeing through their skin tight shorts/jeans with their knees open to see the pee flowing through the fabric :-)))))

would love to see one of you squatted on top of your partner so they can watch and feel the wetting ??

im off to do it now I’ve started talking about it hehe ? 

• 8 months later...

My suggestion is almost like the clip Scarlet wets and rewets her tight black pants at the mall, but even better if possible.

I looked over this clip several times frame by frame to find out when the pee release was happening and it was very exciting. I think was the only time when I was following so closely the action, because is not like the other clips with only one full pee releasing which are common.

That's why my sigestion is from a different perspective, no full pee releasing and wetting, but just several small wettings from time to time until the bladder is emptied.

So beside small wetting/dripping in skintight black spandex pants while walking in a mall looking for stuff in shops and dripping from time to time letting pee out a little bit, also going on cash registers and the same short wetting without attracting attention towards what is happening.

This will be very exciting.

Edited by walter101
removed link (see edit history)