Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Long Would You "Turn Off" Bladder Control?

If you had a method, whether "magical" or chemical or other to "turn off" your bladder control for a specific length of time, how long would you do it? I know some AB/DL types strive for total incontinence, but most of us would definitely hate that? So, how long? Hours, days, weeks, months, (etc.)?

Go ahead and throw loss of bowel control in there too, if you fancy. I'd love to pick your brains about this.

It would depend on what I was planning on doing in the near future. Where I work I have to change clothes with about 5-7 of my co-workers, so wearing a diaper during a work period would be out of question for my part. But if I was off work and didn't have any plans I definitely would try being totally incontinent for a weekend, or even a full week. 

I would turn it off when I have time for myself, which usually lasts a few hours at most.  

I can see two variations:  one where your bladder never fills -- it just runs out as fast as it runs in, and one where you just don't feel your bladder filling and when it hits a threshold, it just lets go.  I think I'd enjoy either of these variations, but would prefer the latter....without diapers, of course.

Hmm with so many factors going into it choosing is quite hard.

I mean to start with totally a weekend. I have those off so it would be like a little surprise each time it happened.  Though with total incontinence I feel like you lose some of the thrill of trying to hold it in. Which kinda means you be doing something (playing game) and bam you've wet yourself.

Now if I could get myself some diapers.....well then that would totally change it up.

It would depend on the situation and time. Under normal circumstances, an afternoon, maybe lasting overnight would be nice. If I managed to have the house to myself for a weekend, or it was just me and a certain person I'd want to be there with me, I would love to be able to go for a full weekend. The ideal of course would be like a full week where I could go on vacation with just the guy I'm into and we could just spend like the week at a rented house somewhere in the middle of nowhere and I could be incontinent for the week. Mostly in diapers, but maybe there would be a day where i would go without diapers. That would be especially good with the idea of you not feeling your bladder filling and then at a certain threshold it just releasing like @SoggyShorts mentioned. 

I love the feeling of being full and desperate. I even try to continue trying to hold it in after i start leaking uncontrollably. 

To just start peeing  without the sensation of trying to hold it, just feeling my clothes getting wet does nothing for me.

I am also concerned about incontinence  continuing when i don't  want it too. Will I just start  wetting my pants in public?

No judging. To each their own. If that  is what you enjoy it is all good.

As long as we're fantasizing, I think the incontinence I'd like to be able to turn on and off would be something more like urge incontinence. Once my bladder became moderately full, I'd have a strong urge to pee, and sphincter muscles that were simply not strong enough to counteract that urge, no matter how hard I tried. I could have tons of fun with that for a day or a weekend.

Going through a number of variations here, in no particular order. Also not that all of these are based on the premise of 100% reliable, adjustable, temporary conditions; no "be careful what you wish for" scenarios. This also is based on the idea that these are scenarios that have no "abort" or "emergency stop" conditions.

• Overactive Bladder without Urge Incontinence: Maybe 24-48 hours, in other words a free weekend, to see what it's like. Rushing to make it to a bathroom in time could be fun, though the frequent trips and interruptions could easily be a hassle.
  • Overactive Bladder with Urge Incontinence: Probably no more than 24 hours total if I didn't have some sort of absorbent stopgap in the worst case scenarios. Up to 48 hours if I did. So from one day to a weekend.
  • Stress Incontinence: To be honest, curiosity would compel me to try this for a full week, to see how it would impact how I handled previously routine events and circumstances. (I tend to do a lot of heavy lifting, both when working and in my leisure time.) I would definitely plan ahead and get clothing, both under- and outer-wear, that could handle the occasional leak.
  • No Feeling of Fullness, Sudden Emptying: Just for 12 hours. Even with diapers designed to hold a lot of liquid, too much released all at once has the potential to make a pretty big mess.
  • Constant Leaks or Frequent Dribbling with Sensation of Going: 24 hours, probably. Diapers would be a necessity.
  • Constant Leaks of Frequent Dribbling without Sensation of Going: No more than 12 hours, since I'd probably be constantly distracted trying to manage other stuff and checking to see if anything needed to be changed. Also I wouldn't be completely comfortable sleeping through the night, even with overnight diapers and plastic / rubber mattress protectors in place.
  • Anything related to the bowels: No thank you, I'm fine with the bladder stuff.

There's also a few more "exotic" scenarios in my head that I'm mentioning here for the sake of completion.

• Hypnotic Trigger, Uncommon, Instant Voiding: For 48 hours, over a weekend where the demand on my time and attention was low. No diapers. For those who aren't into or familiar with the erotic hypnosis / mind control thing, this means a word, phrase, sound or image that would cause an accident by itself, but it's not something most people would run across in the course of a normal day.
  • Hypnotic Trigger, Common, Instant Voiding: For 24 hours, and I'd be in diapers for every second of them, since this is a trigger that I could easily stumble over with no warning.
  • Hypnotic Suggestion, Can't Use A Toilet: For 24 hours if no diapers are involved, up to 48 if they are. This suggestion could take many forms, from an irrational fear of the toilet to temporarily forgetting how it works to a post-hypnotic trigger caused by toilet use that I'd want to avoid.
  • Hypnotic Suggestion, Can't Feel How Full The Bladder Is But Control Is Normal: For 48 hours, over a weekend. I estimate I would end up getting into the habit of using the toilet every couple of hours to make sure I didn't overflow. Which probably would have consequences at night if I got used to regular bathroom trips.

And there you go. More information than you know what to do with. ?

Probably no more than 24 hours at a time, probably less. I am currently not in work or school so I have a lot of free time but I'd prefer to have loss of control as a gimmick rather than being bound to it as a lifestyle. I think it'd be kinda fun not realizing I peed until during/after the fact. At least for a short while.

I'd like to be able to give myself sudden, intense, uncontrollable urges that I try to fight but lose, like what people with urge incontinence experience, (but of course still somewhat under my control.) I'd probably inflict those episodes on myself pretty often. Like, multiple times a day, whenever alone, near a bathroom/secluded outside, or in a diaper.

On 1/18/2019 at 8:35 AM, jackthestripper said:

I'd like to be able to give myself sudden, intense, uncontrollable urges that I try to fight but lose, like what people with urge incontinence experience, (but of course still somewhat under my control.) I'd probably inflict those episodes on myself pretty often. Like, multiple times a day, whenever alone, near a bathroom/secluded outside, or in a diaper.

Yeah, I like that idea (on a temporary basis). The situation where there's nothing you can do but flood your nappy, and that's why you need them...

On 1/12/2019 at 6:57 AM, DrBorderline said:

Going through a number of variations here, in no particular order. Also not that all of these are based on the premise of 100% reliable, adjustable, temporary conditions; no "be careful what you wish for" scenarios. This also is based on the idea that these are scenarios that have no "abort" or "emergency stop" conditions.

• Overactive Bladder without Urge Incontinence: Maybe 24-48 hours, in other words a free weekend, to see what it's like. Rushing to make it to a bathroom in time could be fun, though the frequent trips and interruptions could easily be a hassle.
  • Overactive Bladder with Urge Incontinence: Probably no more than 24 hours total if I didn't have some sort of absorbent stopgap in the worst case scenarios. Up to 48 hours if I did. So from one day to a weekend.
  • Stress Incontinence: To be honest, curiosity would compel me to try this for a full week, to see how it would impact how I handled previously routine events and circumstances. (I tend to do a lot of heavy lifting, both when working and in my leisure time.) I would definitely plan ahead and get clothing, both under- and outer-wear, that could handle the occasional leak.
  • No Feeling of Fullness, Sudden Emptying: Just for 12 hours. Even with diapers designed to hold a lot of liquid, too much released all at once has the potential to make a pretty big mess.
  • Constant Leaks or Frequent Dribbling with Sensation of Going: 24 hours, probably. Diapers would be a necessity.
  • Constant Leaks of Frequent Dribbling without Sensation of Going: No more than 12 hours, since I'd probably be constantly distracted trying to manage other stuff and checking to see if anything needed to be changed. Also I wouldn't be completely comfortable sleeping through the night, even with overnight diapers and plastic / rubber mattress protectors in place.
  • Anything related to the bowels: No thank you, I'm fine with the bladder stuff.

There's also a few more "exotic" scenarios in my head that I'm mentioning here for the sake of completion.

• Hypnotic Trigger, Uncommon, Instant Voiding: For 48 hours, over a weekend where the demand on my time and attention was low. No diapers. For those who aren't into or familiar with the erotic hypnosis / mind control thing, this means a word, phrase, sound or image that would cause an accident by itself, but it's not something most people would run across in the course of a normal day.
  • Hypnotic Trigger, Common, Instant Voiding: For 24 hours, and I'd be in diapers for every second of them, since this is a trigger that I could easily stumble over with no warning.
  • Hypnotic Suggestion, Can't Use A Toilet: For 24 hours if no diapers are involved, up to 48 if they are. This suggestion could take many forms, from an irrational fear of the toilet to temporarily forgetting how it works to a post-hypnotic trigger caused by toilet use that I'd want to avoid.
  • Hypnotic Suggestion, Can't Feel How Full The Bladder Is But Control Is Normal: For 48 hours, over a weekend. I estimate I would end up getting into the habit of using the toilet every couple of hours to make sure I didn't overflow. Which probably would have consequences at night if I got used to regular bathroom trips.

And there you go. More information than you know what to do with. ?

Have to say I like most of your suggested scenarios ? good work

• 2 years later...