Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day-II A Bedtime Tale The next morning when Farlen woke up, he did not find the Queen next to him on the bed. Maybe she had woken up earlier to use the privy? But on inspection, he found the

Day-IX Boḫārā  Queen Charlotte’s bladder woke her up even before the sun had shown itself in the skies, her organ more swollen than ever. The beer and wine had taken effect and it appeared as tho

I wanted to contribute with my own fanart as a thank you for such an amazing story. Below are drawings of the Queen's different phases of fullness after she wakes up each morning: 1.5 Gallons in

Posted Images

On 1/6/2019 at 1:50 PM, Dtravis said:

I very much like the idea of a fiction where a child/teen is in control of an adult's bladder who deliberately gave away that control. I think my interest comes from the situation that my own omorashi fetish developed when I was pre-teen and I didn't even have Internet back then, so all I had is my fantasies, so I like to project my young self to the child character in such setup.

There're a couple of amazing stories with such setup I've read, I recall "Melony and daughter: role reversal" and "Memories of Aunt Linda, part 2", and I am very glad to see another one upcoming, especially since it has tags "bulging bladder" and "extreme desperation", another aspect of omo I am deeply into.

Sure, I love Aunt Linda, I'll check that another stories too, I just start to read... Let's follow the story of the Queen lol

On 2/17/2019 at 2:37 PM, Melificentfan said:

Hot damn that was fantastic I'm looking forward to reading more 

Thank you so much, Melificentfan! 

On 2/17/2019 at 4:50 PM, Biku said:

Nice. Pushing my agenda and hoping queen Charlotte makes it in time

I too love reading or watching just made it scenarios, my dear friend Biku. I don't want to reveal anything, but I just want to say that the ending of the story is already decided and even half penned down. It does not mean that I am not open to ideas and suggestions, you're always welcome to make requests since you drew that beautiful art of the Queen for us all, I'll be glad to write a story for you. But meanwhile, I think you'll like another story that I've written on a similar theme, here is the link to it- 

On 2/17/2019 at 8:06 PM, gfaroank said:

Wonderful. The Queen is a superhuman being.

Haha thanks a ton! The Queen is not a superhuman being, she is just a human being who could go to any lengths to keep her pride and save her dignity and to make the people around her happy. 

On 2/18/2019 at 11:44 PM, AkenoSama said:

Sure, I love Aunt Linda, I'll check that another stories too, I just start to read... Let's follow the story of the Queen lol

Thanks for reading, I hope you like it AkenoSama.

On 2/20/2019 at 10:46 AM, Girlie said:

I love this

Thanks. It means a lot.

14 minutes ago, Pain said:

I too love reading or watching just made it scenarios, my dear friend Biku. I don't want to reveal anything, but I just want to say that the ending of the story is already decided and even half penned down. It does not mean that I am not open to ideas and suggestions, you're always welcome to make requests since you drew that beautiful art of the Queen for us all, I'll be glad to write a story for you. But meanwhile, I think you'll like another story that I've written on a similar theme, here is the link to it- 

I've already read everything in the Charlotte saga, it's really nice. As for suggestions, just do whatever you feel's right. Though I've always been curious about the type of smallclothes the Queen's wearing, the more specific, the better
image.png.7339cb3fbe9eb7ed535e087b5f12419b.png
N e a t

Edited by Biku (see edit history)
On 2/24/2019 at 9:25 AM, hs8 said:

Amazing this story is so interesting can't wait for the next update

Thanks it means a lot :)

On 2/21/2019 at 8:33 PM, Biku said:

I've already read everything in the Charlotte saga, it's really nice. As for suggestions, just do whatever you feel's right. Though I've always been curious about the type of smallclothes the Queen's wearing, the more specific, the better
image.png.7339cb3fbe9eb7ed535e087b5f12419b.png
N e a t

Sure Biku, I'll try to add more details :)

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Biku said:

Oh I have, and I appreciate the close calls a lot

Well, that was some really fast reading then! 🙄 And yeah, this chapter was written totally differently but had to change it to incorporate the close call scenario, that's why it took so long to post it. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Just now, Pain said:

Well, that was some really fast reading then! 🙄 And yeah, this chapter was written totally differently but had to change it to incorporate the close call scenario, that's why it took so long to post it. Thanks for taking the time to read.

You're a saint. Now Queen Charlotte's fate is pending. I still wonder how those smallclothes look, but good job as always