Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day-II A Bedtime Tale The next morning when Farlen woke up, he did not find the Queen next to him on the bed. Maybe she had woken up earlier to use the privy? But on inspection, he found the

Day-IX Boḫārā  Queen Charlotte’s bladder woke her up even before the sun had shown itself in the skies, her organ more swollen than ever. The beer and wine had taken effect and it appeared as tho

I wanted to contribute with my own fanart as a thank you for such an amazing story. Below are drawings of the Queen's different phases of fullness after she wakes up each morning: 1.5 Gallons in

Posted Images

Hi dear friends, I need your help!

Since the story began a lot of people have given advice and feedback about how the story should pan out and it has helped me immensely to navigate the storyline better

I am constantly striving to improve my writing and create content that resonates with my readers. In order to do that, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill out a brief poll/form. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to me, as it will help me better understand your preferences and perspectives. By sharing your thoughts and opinions, you will be directly influencing the direction of this story and my other future content. I understand that your time is valuable, which is why I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to complete the poll/form. Also I want you to remember that your responses would be a great contribution to the community as it will help me write according to my audiences' preferences and help us all by creating something we all really enjoy.

You can take the Poll Here - https://forms.gle/eySaGHioebA6r66Z9

Thank you for your continued support and readership. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Pain 

Edited by Pain (see edit history)
50 minutes ago, LOLC2k said:

So happy to see this revived. I thought it was dead, been reading and following it for years. Always happy to follow more exploits of any of these women, though my favorite was Queen Charlotte.

Thank you so much, my dear friend, I am so glad that you continue to read my work. I set out to create this story wanting to entertain people and I would like to think I was able to bring a smile to someone's face. I am most grateful to you for taking the time out to read dear @LOLC2k. Thank you for your incredibly generous comment and all the love and support throughout the years! This story is only possible because of the comments of such kind-hearted and supportive readers like you. Thank you. It means a lot to me. 

28 minutes ago, JD0417 said:

Wow! What a story I would’ve liked to see her explosive flood after holding it for 9 days 

Thank you so much, dear @JD0417, your comment fills my heart with happiness and the satisfaction of knowing that you enjoyed my work. Your support and kind words of encouragement mean a lot to me. 

21 minutes ago, pinecone said:

just loving the fact that this story is continuing

Thank you so much dear @pinecone you have no clue how your words of support and encouragement keep me going! These words are the greatest reward a writer could ever hope for. Thank you so much for taking out the time to leave a comment, my friend, it really means a lot coming from you. 🙂

On 5/4/2023 at 7:12 PM, Pain said:

As far as the polls are concerned, it came as a big surprise to me - 

climaxpreference.png.764798c587cbd933a15bfc673f40fde6.png

I was hoping most people would choose accidental wetting but that clearly is not the case.

It is so awesome to read another chapter, I love all your stories!

I voted for "accidental wetting" just know. In generel I'd say that it is great to mix it up.

IMO that makes it more interesting - will the character make it? Or have an accident? Or wed the bed?

If you know right from the start how it will end that takes away some of the suspense.

But no matter how you choose to solve the situation - you have not disappointed a single time 🙂

On 5/8/2023 at 12:51 AM, LOLC2k said:

I bet she was even sexier all swollen with pee! Very good artwork and a very good story.

Thank you so much my dear friend @LOLC2k that is very kind of you to say. I hope I can keep entertaining you all. Thank you so much for the support1 It means a lot to me!

On 5/8/2023 at 2:15 AM, wedgeantilles said:

It is so awesome to read another chapter, I love all your stories!

I voted for "accidental wetting" just know. In generel I'd say that it is great to mix it up.

IMO that makes it more interesting - will the character make it? Or have an accident? Or wed the bed?

If you know right from the start how it will end that takes away some of the suspense.

But no matter how you choose to solve the situation - you have not disappointed a single time 🙂

Thank you so much @wedgeantilles, I was really hoping you would read the story and hopefully like it. I am glad to know that you read my work and please let me thank you for your unwavering support and kind words. You do not know how much they mean in times when I lose hope. Thank you. It is truly said, 'There is immense power in words.'

On 5/8/2023 at 2:26 AM, LOLC2k said:

Agreed on that point. I chose just made it because it's my favorite, not that accidental or free peeing or whatever is disliked. It's the desperation I care about, at the end of the day, any of those endings are endings !

@LOLC2k I'll keep that in mind my friend, I am planning something, let's hope it materializes soon.

On 5/15/2023 at 8:02 AM, markurinerj said:

I'm looking forward to the continuation of this fic cus I loved the fic so much and was disappointed by its lack of resolution. So whatever ending u have for this fic, I'm looking forward to it.

Sure would definitely try to come up with something amazing!!!🥳🙂

On 5/15/2023 at 9:01 PM, Neoneva said:

I wish the queen didn’t have an accident and the wedding could have happened but other than that it was amazing and I’m happy you continued the story 

Thank you so much for reading dear @Neoneva, it means a lot to me. I'll definitely try to write more. Thank you so much for the kind words and all the support it means a lot to me🙂

I'm so happy that this series is continuing, i've been a fan since 2020 i love Charlotte so much, seeing it finally being continued makes me so happy you wouldn't believe it. We're finally gonna see Charlotte getting her well deserved. Messy but at least she made it, relief and maybe some more?(Charlotte poop desperation+pee desperation?)

Congrats Pain can't wait for the next Charlotte adventure

Edited by SepticTank (see edit history)

Hey @Pain just wanted to say i've been a great fan of this Charlotte story since 2020 and seeing the story being continued makes me happy, tho the ending to Charlotte story was disappointing imho (i prefer just made it rather than accidental wetting and she really deserve the relief after all that holding) but i still love it nonetheless. A great story can't wait to see what's in store for Charlotte in the future speaking of which will you make more scat related story centering Charlotte? I've read your scat story of her and can't help but wonder how strong her bowels really are, of course it has to be desperation heavy with a touch of relief in the end, no messy stuff that's just gross (also a tip if you ever want to make a scat story, add a prairie dogging scene seriously i freaking love it when she's so desperate to the point where the tip of the shit is poking out of her anus i love it so much and maybe put her in a situation where she forgot to wear her panties/smallclothe whatever, scat+pee+desperation+bottomless is chef kisses).

Anyways congrats on writing again @Pain

• 6 months later...