Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day-II A Bedtime Tale The next morning when Farlen woke up, he did not find the Queen next to him on the bed. Maybe she had woken up earlier to use the privy? But on inspection, he found the

Day-IX Boḫārā  Queen Charlotte’s bladder woke her up even before the sun had shown itself in the skies, her organ more swollen than ever. The beer and wine had taken effect and it appeared as tho

I wanted to contribute with my own fanart as a thank you for such an amazing story. Below are drawings of the Queen's different phases of fullness after she wakes up each morning: 1.5 Gallons in

Posted Images

On 8/15/2021 at 5:23 AM, Jt1747 said:

Hi everyone, 

yesterday I startet  to search the two stories SpaceWonderer mentioned in this comment but I wasn't able to find the Story "Memories of Aunt Linda, part 2". Can someone please help me, with a Link or an tip where to search.

Please.

Here you go https://www.deviantart.com/thatcoolguy11/art/Aunt-Linda-s-Bladder-Chapter-2-428809634

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2021 at 6:04 PM, SpaceWonderer said:

These stories by ThatCoolGuy11 at DeviantArt.com are written so extremly hot - that ist exactly matching with my fantasy, how Aunt Linda or Ebonie or all the different other extremly strong bladdered but overly ambitious women hold to more than extreme in the different stories!

Everyone should have a look at it...! That is so hot 😀

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Day – XI (II)

A Royal Leak

------------------------------

King Iwan had barely been able to contain his emotions as he saw his mother Queen Charlotte walking towards him, a look of gratefulness and relief on her face. He had missed her so much, and the thought of never seeing her again had been unbearable. But now, they were finally reunited, and it was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

"Mother," he said, his voice choked with emotion.

"Iwan," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm so relieved that you're safe. I've been praying to the Lord Almighty every moment for your safe return."

“Nothing would happen to me, Mother,” Iwan said as they hugged each other, “..as long as your prayers are with me, nothing can harm me.”

Suddenly, Queen Charlotte's face contorted in pain. "Oh, Iwan I am bursting for the toilet," she said tightly crossing her legs, her voice strained.

Iwan was shocked to hear such a personal and immodest admission from his mother, he couldn’t believe that being the Queen of the Twelve Kingdoms she could so openly confess to such vile and improper needs, “Mother, you must not say such things,” he said, “What if someone could hear us?”

“Pardon me, son,” Charlotte grimaced in agony, “But I’m absolutely DYING for a wee, a spritz, a tinkle, a quick spray…..ANYTHING!”

Iwan couldn’t believe that he had just returned to his mother from the gaping mouth of death itself and all she seemed bothered about was taking a leak! He couldn't help but feel a twinge of amusement at her urgency.

“Well, would you be returning to your chambers then?” Iwan asked.

“Oh, Iwan, if truth be told, the door to the toilet in my chamber is locked and I cannot find the key anywhere,” Charlotte said, desperation evident in her voice.

“Oh, did you tell about this to someone?” Iwan asked concerned, “I am sure they would have sent for a locksmith.”

“Oh, I-I didn’t tell anyone, I didn’t want to come across as rude,” she said, her lips trembling due to the pressure inside her bladder.

King Iwan couldn’t believe that she had been suffering silently all this while, “Mother, if it is that urgent, you could use the toilet in my chambers,” he offered her.

This was what she had been dying to hear, but she knew she couldn’t accept the offer right away or it would make her look really desperate.

“Oh..n-no, that won’t be needed,” Charlotte responded, trying to sound as if she was in control but in truth, she was just moments away from exploding in her smallclothes, “That would be too rude and impolite,” she breathed heavily as she crossed her thighs tighter.

Though she was trying to act tough outwardly, she was going out of her mind behind the veil of her austere, prim, and powerful self, Oh, please hurry! Force me to use your toilet! Force me to use your toilet! Force me to use your toilet!

“It is really unbecoming for a Lady to use somebody else’s toilet, Iwan,” she said, her bladder aching for relief.

“I know, Mother, but can’t you bend the rules just once?” he asked.

"No, my dear, you must understand, using another person's toilet is against the etiquette and manners of a lady. A-as a lady, one should always strive to behave properly and with respect for others."

Make me an offer I can't refuse! I really want to use your toilet! I'm ready to be convinced, just don't make me wait anymore! I can’t wait for a piss, Iwan!

"I understand your concern," Iwan said, “I beg your pardon but if you’d allow me I need some rest now, Mother” he held his elbow that got hurt sometime during his tussle with the brigands in the woods.

Seeing the chance spilling away from her fingers, Charlotte began to panic, "Actually, Iwan," she said hesitantly, "I was wondering if I could come with you to your chambers to tend to your wounds? I know how to bandage wounds properly, and I wouldn't want any of the servants to make a mistake."

"Thank you for your concern, Mother," he said politely, "But I think it would be best if I had a servant attend to my wounds. They are trained in such matters, and it would be unwise for me to rely on anyone else."

Charlotte sighed inwardly, realizing that her plan to use Iwan's toilet had failed. She tried to think of another excuse, anything to convince him to let her come with him to his chambers.

"Iwan, please, I insist," she said, desperation creeping into her voice once again. "It is critical that I personally tend to your wounds after using the toilet in your chambers. It would save time and trouble for both of us."

Iwan was left feeling baffled, his mother had been hesitating to use his toilet, trying not to appear impolite, only to suddenly change her mind and ask to use it herself!

He agreed and as they walked, Charlotte couldn't help but feel guilty for deceiving her son. She knew that it was not proper for her to use his toilet, but she simply couldn't hold it any longer. She would have to make it up to him somehow, though, her worry was evident as she asked him, “Are you absolutely certain that there won't be any servants or guards lurking around your chamber?'"

“I don’t know,” Iwan said.

If anyone saw me going to use his toilet, what would they think of me? They will all think that I am a mannerless and desperate woman who uses other people’s toilets. I can’t let that happen, I need to do it quickly before someone comes to his chambers.

Charlotte was so desperate to pee that she even let a small dribble go into her smallclothe as they made their way to the chambers.

Finally when they reached the door, Charlotte barged in and made her way straight to the toilet, fortunately for her, there was no one around to witness this, “I’ll be back in a minute,” Charlotte said as she pushed the toilet door open and set her right foot in,  “Please don’t tell anyone that I used your toilet!” she said worriedly. Finally, she was going to take a long relieving piss in the privacy of a toilet!

But as she reached for the toilet door to shut it, an unexpected knock echoed through the chamber, coming from the front door.

"Just my luck. Can't I get some peace and quiet to take a piss around here?" Queen Charlotte mumbled to herself.

Iwan opened the door and a shabby-looking man greeted him, "Good morrow, Your Majesty. I'm here to fix the toilet."

"Mother, there's someone at the door. It's the plumber. He says the toilet is broken," Iwan said.

"What is going on here? Broken toilet?! This cannot be happening to me! I need to use the toilet….t-to powder my face…" She just barely saved herself from the insurmountable embarrassment.

"I beg your pardon, my Queen, but the toilet seems to have a leak somewhere.  I'll try to fix it as quickly as possible," the plumber reported.

If you don’t fix this quickly, I’ll have a leak under my dress, you idiot!

Charlotte didn’t utter a word in response but quietly stepped out of the toilet, gritting her teeth in frustration and agony as she slowly walked towards the window to take her mind off her pressing need. As she stood looking outside, hoping to somehow control her urgent need, Iwan came up next to her, “Mother, you seem upset, you must understand that the plumber needs to do his job.”

"Oh, great. I'll just hold it for a few hours then, shall I?" she hissed angrily, making sure the plumber could not hear her from the toilet.

"Maybe you could try using the bushes outside, Mother?"  Iwan said, trying to lighten the mood while stifling his laugh.

Queen Charlotte looked at him utterly horrified, "How dare you! I will not use the bushes like some animal!"

“Then maybe you should tell the plumber to hurry up!” Iwan laughed.

“Shut up! He’ll hear us!” Charlotte glared at him angrily, crossing her legs for her dear life as she held the window sill with both her hands for support, "This is just typical! Why does everything always have to break when I need it the most?"

"I know, Mother. I'm sorry. But we have to let him in to fix it."

"Fine. But he better fix it fast, or I'll have to find a bucket or something," Charlotte moaned in desperation.

The plumber sighed as he stepped outside from the toilet, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Your Majesty. I'll do my best to fix it as soon as possible."

Queen Charlotte breathed heavily, “Just get it done quickly. I have an important duty to attend to in there."

Just then, Iwan excused himself to go to the dressing room and change his clothes, leaving Queen Charlotte alone, frustrated and in desperate need of the toilet.

"Well, this is just great. Maybe I should have listened to Iwan and used the bushes after all," Charlotte squeezed her crotch in desperation as she waited for the toilet to be fixed.

As the plumber got to work, Queen Charlotte paced back and forth, anxiously waiting for the repair to finish.

"How much longer will this take? My bladder is about to burst!" the Queen said out of frustration but then she suddenly realized her mistake.

She looked at the plumber who was staring right back at her in disbelief, “Please forgive me,  I…I…I meant to say, I have been standing for so long my legs are about to burst…!"

Embarrassed, the Queen pardoned herself and went back to the window where she stood holding the sill while letting desperate ‘ooohs’ and ‘aaahs’ waiting for the toilet.

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, the plumber finishes his work.

"There you go, Your Majesty. The toilet should be working perfectly now" the plumber informed the Queen.

Charlotte couldn’t believe her ears, she waited patiently for the plumber to leave and quickly closed the door behind him, "Thank goodness! Finally, I can piss in peace!" she breathed heavily but just as she was about to enter the toilet, in walked Lord Thames Gardener, his wife Julia, and their two daughters Katherine and Isabelle. To make matters worse, they were accompanied by their friends Marianne and Edgar.

Queen Charlotte was mortified; she quickly retracted her step and turned around to greet them. She had never been caught in such a compromising situation before. Her son was nowhere to be seen, and now she was faced with this group of people who could potentially expose her most embarrassing moment.

Lord Thames noticed the Queen's hesitation and asked, "Forgive me, Your Majesty, but I couldn't help noticing that you were headed towards the toilet just now."

The Queen's face turned red, "No, no, no, I was just…um…I was just passing by," she stammered, trying desperately not to let her bladder explode then and there.

But Lord Thames was not convinced. "Are you sure, Your Majesty? We don't want to keep you from your urgent business," he said.

Queen Charlotte felt like she was going to die of embarrassment. She couldn't believe she was having this conversation with Lord Thames Gardener, of all people.

“My Queen, I and my wife are here to thank your son and you for saving our daughters’ lives from those outlaws!” Lord Thames said looking at his wife Julia, thanking the Queen again and again profusely for saving their daughters' lives.

The Queen tried to focus on the conversation, but all she could think about was the imminent disaster in her underclothes. She shifted from one foot to another, trying to hold on for dear life.

"We wanted to thank you, Your Majesty," Lord Thames said, bowing low, "Your son, King Iwan, saved our daughters' lives from the brigands. We are forever in your debt."

The Queen tried to nod graciously, but she was worried about how profusely she needed to piss. She pressed her thighs tighter, gasping for breath as she fought with her entire being to prevent the flood from pouring out.  

"Thank you, thank you," Julia chimed in, her voice high-pitched with excitement. "You are such a wonderful Queen, always looking out for your people."

The Queen smiled tightly, wishing they would hurry up and leave. She couldn't hold it much longer, she tried her best to keep talking with a broken smile on her face but it was too late now. After eleven whole days, the Queen's bladder had reached its breaking point. With a sudden rush of warmth, she felt herself lose control for a moment as she let out a long hot leak into her panty.

“Oh, my God,” she looked down in horror but there was nothing on the floor.

“What happened, Your Majesty is everything alright?” Lord Thames asked, concerned.

Charlotte could not utter even a single word but just nodded slightly with her lips pressed tight together as she fought with her humongously swollen bladder in a last-ditch effort to save her dignity. She let out another leak, then another, each passing one getting longer and more urgent than the one before, leaving her underwear damp. She could not believe she was doing this in front of her the Gardeners, the wealthiest and the most affluent family after the crown. Her legs were trembling and her hands were shivering with fear of being found out and the effort it was taking to keep herself dry.

Charlotte simply did not have the reserves of strength left to hold out any longer and so in defeat, she decided to keep letting out quick spurts into her panty as she waited for the Gardeners to leave, hoping it would help lessen the pressure inside her urine bag.

As the relief of urinating slowly washed over her, the Queen did not even realize when the quick spurts turned into a full-blown flood in her panty. She just stood there, listening to the blabbering sounds that came out of their mouths; she could not understand a word, but just kept pretending that she was listening with a straight face.

It was almost twelve minutes later that, Katherine suddenly chimed in. "Your Highness, may I ask you a question?"

The Queen braced herself for the worst. "O-Of course, my dear," she said, trying to sound as dignified as possible.

Katherine looked at her with a straight face and asked, "Do you know where the toilet is?"

They all glanced at one another, a sense of shock and disbelief filled the room. The Queen felt a hot rivulet running down her legs, and her face flushed with humiliation. Her heart raced with panic as she realized the extent of the situation. Her accident had caused a puddle to form on the floor, and it was clear to everyone that she had been holding it in for far too long.

She looked down and was stricken to find that the entire chamber floor was covered with it. It was now running towards the door, making its way to the hallway.

The Gardeners excused themselves to allow the Queen a moment of privacy and she quickly escaped to the toilet.

That evening, the Queen with her entire entourage left for the capital in complete silence, without so much as uttering a word to her hosts or even bothering to say farewell, her abrupt departure fueled by her intense humiliation. Without so much as a goodbye, she called off the wedding, shocking King Iwan and the Gardeners alike. She told King Iwan that Katherine was not a good girl and that she was not a suitable match for him and that the Gardeners were not a family that could match their stature. The entire entourage was left stunned and bewildered by the Queen's abrupt departure and shocking decision.

Iwan was left shattered by her mother’s verdict, but he couldn't bear to go against her will. Farlen, on the other hand, remained completely unaware of the incident that occurred in King Iwan's chamber until much later. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of regret that he wasn't there to witness it firsthand, but he remained hopeful that he would get another chance in the future.

As for Charlotte, she made a mental note to always use the toilet before receiving guests, especially if Lord Thames Gardener was among them.

12 minutes ago, Melificentfan said:

Poor Queen Charlotte I would have covered for her but that was a excellent chapter 

Thank you my dear friend, you have always supported me through all of my works no matter how good or bad it might have been. A huge part of my passion to write stories on this forum goes to you too dear. Thank you so much for the love and support. It means a lot.🙂

3 minutes ago, Pain said:

Thank you my dear friend, you have always supported me through all of my works no matter how good or bad it might have been. A huge part of my passion to write stories on this forum goes to you too dear. Thank you so much for the love and support. It means a lot.🙂

Your very welcome always glad to read your stories on here 😀

1 hour ago, brown4182004 said:

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for reading, my friend! And thanks for the support! I hope I can write more soon!

For those who might be interested, the links to the other two Queen Charlotte stories are given below, I wrote these much before I wrote The Iron Queen - 

A Tale of Twelve Kingdoms Series 

Part I : A Song of Swords (2016)

Part II : The Rains of War (2017)

1 minute ago, Hankjones1738 said:

My god I had given up hope for this to continue thank you for returning to it 

my opinion is still the same as my comment years ago this started because of bed wetting and that should be it’s end 

Thank you so much for your kind words dear, it is because you read that I have a reason to write. Thank you so much, my friend! 

Also, would you be kind enough to tell me whose bedwetting you want to see written here exactly? I am sorry for being confused.

4 hours ago, Pain said:

Thank you so much for your kind words dear, it is because you read that I have a reason to write. Thank you so much, my friend! 

Also, would you be kind enough to tell me whose bedwetting you want to see written here exactly? I am sorry for being confused.

Well the queen she should wet her bed I believe it’s poetic justice because the only reason she is doing this is because farlen wet his bed and she was trying to make him feel better  ( edit  went back and reread fixed what I had wrong)

Edited by Hankjones1738
To fix a mistake about the canon for the story (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Pain said:

Thanks for reading, my friend! And thanks for the support! I hope I can write more soon!

For those who might be interested, the links to the other two Queen Charlotte stories are given below, I wrote these much before I wrote The Iron Queen - 

A Tale of Twelve Kingdoms Series 

Part I : A Song of Swords (2016)

Part II : The Rains of War (2017)

I think you can make Queen Charlotte's wetting relief in this story and future stories more detailed.

10 hours ago, Hankjones1738 said:

Well the queen she should wet her bed I believe it’s poetic justice because the only reason she is doing this is because farlen wet his bed and she was trying to make him feel better  ( edit  went back and reread fixed what I had wrong)

I know, I will definitely look into what I can do regarding this my friend! 

8 hours ago, brown4182004 said:

I think you can make Queen Charlotte's wetting relief in this story and future stories more detailed.

I apologize if the story was not up to your expectations but I guess my style of writing has changed a bit since I began doing this not to say I cannot revert to my old style but I wanted try something new actually, hope I will be able to do justice with my coming stories.

7 hours ago, Tentacool said:

I'm a little bit confused by the end here. Has Charlotte finally emptied herself or did she just leak enough to create a puddle? 🤔

Well, to be honest, it is not directly stated but it is implied, because after going for over 12 minutes I do not think she would have much left in the tank anyway. So it is implied that she has emptied herself. 

7 hours ago, pinecone said:

Finally!!!

the best omorashi series ever to be created is back!!!

I am so glad to see this series again

Thank you so much for reading my dear friend! It is comments like these that make my work feel worthwhile! I hope I will be able to entertain you in the future as well! Thank you so much for taking the time to read, it means a lot to me. Thank you. 

7 hours ago, warham1995 said:

glad to see this back, also please add more to the captain teach storyline.

Thank you so much dear @warham1995, you have been one of my ardent readers and it is an immense honor for these words to come from someone who has been reading my stuff for a long time. I will definitely try to come up with a fun and exciting scenario for Captain Teach because she is one of my favorite characters from the series. 

I seriously sometimes wonder whose bladder is bigger, Queen Charlotte's or Captain  Teach's?