Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You're the final boss.

The final boss battle in the sequel.

1. If I can’t have the lamb sauce, I’ll use this Caribbean jerk sauce! Have at you Betty Crocker!

2. A Carl’s Jr.  parking lot

when my health goes below 30%

1. If somebody wins a battle then without a doubt somebody has lost the battle. That is the way of battle. It’s time to kick it into overdrive with some ghost chili pepper hot sauce! 

2. In a Hardee’s  parking lot in space 

Edited by Ghostblade913 (see edit history)
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Zach The Wolf

1. Why should I stop this? You don’t love me, you never did! I just wanted to be friends with you, but now? Now you two will die together.

2. A castle manifested of everyone’s fear

3. https://beatrixquinn.bandcamp.com/track/a-major-tussle-boss-battle

Yeah i’m not really a “final boss” kind of guy. I would prefer to be the protagonist or maybe a deuteragonist that becomes a boss later on because he feels betrayed or somethin.

Edited by Zach The Wolf (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

1. *sigh* Another warrior here to bravely throw away their life? Fine, let's get this over with.

2. A huge cave of meat, composed of all the "heroes" who've challenged me in the past.

3. None Shall Live: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi2jdXVtqrqAhUUZjUKHXMdAUsQ3ywwAHoECBEQBg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyPHeW7MLBbw&usg=AOvVaw1I4zwmQqf4mp4ofoGzOaNY

Edited by Deathfrombelow (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

You got to fight me in a hot florida swamp.  I'll be floating around on a bath tub shirtless shooting .22 rifle with one hand and drinking malt liquor. 

The gators don't mess with me,  I don't get infected from the water or heatstroke. 

The music will be base guitar with random dissonant tribal yelling.  A cello kicks in when the player gets hit.

• 4 months later...

Pre-Battle: So... you managed to destroy my minions, huh? No matter! The Shadow Army welcomes you... TO YOUR DEATH!!

Location: The sky as black as night, an empire of shadows looming over a forest filled with darkness! Inside the throne room, a 6' tall entity of darkness, known as the Shadow Lord, looks down upon the hero/heroine, as he brandishes his single-blade battleaxe as he prepares to fight!

Theme: Distraction Dance from Henry Stickman!

JK!! Up until after he does his initial attack, which is a swing upwards, then crashes to the ground. Then he does a spin attack while lifting the battleaxe after a 360, then faces the hero/heroine as he brings it down to the ground!

Quote after: No mere mortal could ever survive that... Now... I won't hold back!

New Theme: Id (Purpose) FE Awakening

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)