Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

On 10/9/2019 at 5:52 PM, hairypotatocat said:

if i can request something, i want just anything with a MASSIVE bladder bulge.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:42 PM, hairypotatocat said:

okay so more specificly, can you draw emily and olivia (from zone pink) in their halloween skins? (your profile picture.)

405C5B9A-391F-48C8-91AF-1636F4956EFD.thumb.jpeg.deb6a1c104b3227b4ad9a39cd5632402.jpeg

I wasn’t a huge fan of Emily’s costume, so I changed it so that instead of her hair being the pumpkin...

“The picture should show Aly at the top of the stairs but there is a long line at the bathroom with David standing to the side grinning.  Aly has fallen to the floor on her butt, however her legs are crossed and shot out in toe directions.  So she’s sitting like an X, holding her crotch, crying “aw just my luck!”  At the bottom of her crotch draw just a little bit of pee but not much. “B04C1C94-1BB5-4C7D-A59A-8CC35728E335.thumb.jpeg.c95139de6af8eddb09014b0cf9da620d.jpeg
with her legs crossed, you can’t see her crotch, so I couldn’t include the last part

On 11/27/2019 at 10:01 PM, Gay Potato said:

Hi! can i get a request with a character of mine? cartoony with color and lines and cell shading. Can you do she has a massive bladder bulge (which is visible through her slime girl body) and a super thick stream just pouring out of her

Hey, I’m not accepting requests as of right now, but I will be again soon! Check back in a few weeks, because I’m changing the rules for requesting a little, (and I’m not sure exactly how I will change them yet, so your request has a small chance of needing adjustments when I’m accepting again)

I do like the concept of a slime girl holding, though! That’s very interesting, something I’ve never seen before!

16 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Hey, I’m not accepting requests as of right now, but I will be again soon! Check back in a few weeks, because I’m changing the rules for requesting a little, (and I’m not sure exactly how I will change them yet, so your request has a small chance of needing adjustments when I’m accepting again)

I do like the concept of a slime girl holding, though! That’s very interesting, something I’ve never seen before!

Okay! if you want I can do an art trade if that could open stuff up a little! I mostly focus on landscapes in a jrpg style but as you can see I can do some characters as well! thanks a ton for taking requests tho! art is hard work

On 10/29/2019 at 4:14 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Can you draw Princess Peach and Princess Daisy wetting their sports outfits from Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (for Peach, pink tank top and short, tight, pink shorts, for Daisy the same but yellow tank top and orange shorts, you'll know them when you see them on image search if you don't already), waiting outside the bathroom while Birdo is inside admiring herself in the mirror?

No bladder bulges or nudity, and their shorts must stay up while they pee, and I want it in color.

5A3450EB-CD8C-498E-9EED-9C646A4ED5E5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please draw an omorashi of a genderbent version of the person on the left in this picture? And for the scenario Grapefruit is taking a long time in the bathroom flexing her abs, and she's waiting and leaning against the wall.

https://www.deviantart.com/kim-senpai-san/art/Annoying-Orange-and-Pear-Human-Version-740450551

Cartoony and can you please genderbend him? If you want a specific design for the genderbent, the exact same clothing but her hair in up to her shoulders. No nudity or bladder bulge. And with color. If you do this I'll love you forever because theres no frikkin omorashi in this fandom. ;-;

And grapefruit looks like the blonde in this picture https://www.deviantart.com/missravenfazbear/art/Annoying-Orange-AU-Marshmallow-The-Doormat-788052155

Edited by Personacfg
I forgot to mention stuff (see edit history)
On 12/23/2019 at 4:17 PM, Personacfg said:

Can you please draw an omorashi of a genderbent version of the person on the left in this picture? And for the scenario Grapefruit is taking a long time in the bathroom flexing her abs, and she's waiting and leaning against the wall.

https://www.deviantart.com/kim-senpai-san/art/Annoying-Orange-and-Pear-Human-Version-740450551

Cartoony and can you please genderbend him? If you want a specific design for the genderbent, the exact same clothing but her hair in up to her shoulders. No nudity or bladder bulge. And with color. If you do this I'll love you forever because theres no frikkin omorashi in this fandom. ;-;

And grapefruit looks like the blonde in this picture https://www.deviantart.com/missravenfazbear/art/Annoying-Orange-AU-Marshmallow-The-Doormat-788052155

I'm not taking requests here anymore

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...