Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

On 9/17/2019 at 1:15 PM, Midd said:

I'd like to make another request please, I'm aware it might take a while, but basically, its a line of desperate schoolgirls, one wetting herself inside the toilet whilst holding herself with her skirt hiked up, the rest in various stages of desperation and making puddles, maybe a couple with their panties showing as they leak and wet! no extreme bladder bulges please or extreme crotches/nipples, just shirts and skirts, and possibly Xray or bladder gauges if they work okay.

Thanks Very much!

6210F58F-5215-47A3-A944-337FC5D230B7.thumb.jpeg.bfbdd7a8a0fa9004b8008c4177ab0276.jpeg

I misread the request and thought you asked for her wetting herself in the toilet room, as if she couldn’t even make it to the toilet...

But I’d count that as an improvement, anyway!

I also get a ton of requests that are just a line outside of a bathroom, so I decided to try something different this time!

Can you draw Princess Peach and Princess Daisy wetting their sports outfits from Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (for Peach, pink tank top and short, tight, pink shorts, for Daisy the same but yellow tank top and orange shorts, you'll know them when you see them on image search if you don't already), waiting outside the bathroom while Birdo is inside admiring herself in the mirror?

No bladder bulges or nudity, and their shorts must stay up while they pee, and I want it in color.

8 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

6210F58F-5215-47A3-A944-337FC5D230B7.thumb.jpeg.bfbdd7a8a0fa9004b8008c4177ab0276.jpeg

I misread the request and thought you asked for her wetting herself in the toilet room, as if she couldn’t even make it to the toilet...

But I’d count that as an improvement, anyway!

I also get a ton of requests that are just a line outside of a bathroom, so I decided to try something different this time!

I'll take it regardless! thank you!

On 10/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, MusashiSerena said:

Sorry about explaining this poorly. Please, may I request an Anthropomorphized Twilight Sparkle dressed in her Equestria Girls outfit, struggling to hold a football-sized bulging bladder as it unleashes "hyper urination", AKA an inhumanly large quantity of urine?

Anthropomorphized... You know, like Krystal from Star Fox where it's a human but with animal fur+features. Like this: https://derpibooru.org/2164543?q=anthro%2C+Twilight+Sparkle

I don't want to sound impatient but how many requests away is this one?

On 10/29/2019 at 2:30 PM, MusashiSerena said:

I don't want to sound impatient but how many requests away is this one?

4(3) requests away. I have one request from a while ago that takes priority, but the requester said they didn’t want me to draw it yet. If I get to yours before they ask for it, you have 2 more requests before yours. If they ask for it beforehand, there are 3 more before you.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:40 PM, Phentaiee said:

4(3) requests away. I have one request from a while ago that takes priority, but the requester said they didn’t want me to draw it yet. If I get to yours before they ask for it, you have 2 more requests before yours. If they ask for it beforehand, there are 3 more before you.

Is the request of the teacher in the roadtrip that I Made in that list?

18 hours ago, BigSki said:

Hey, are you still taking requests, or are you too busy rn?

I am taking requests, but I’d like to ask you to please check the first post I have on this thread before requesting, because the info can really help me when I’m making your request

On 11/2/2019 at 12:56 AM, Nar said:

Is the request of the teacher in the roadtrip that I Made in that list?

Yes, I should probably get to it this week, but no promises

Also

IMPORTANT!! V V V

I’m temporarily shutting down new requests, as I’m working on making a new thread entirely, with different rules for requests.

It won’t take long before I can start accepting requests again, but the new rules may clash with a request you have in mind.

None of the pre-made requests will be modified to these rules, either! 

IMPORTANT!! ^ ^ ^

7 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!

She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life. So much so that she could even see her bladder bulging out a little from her waist. Looking over to see that she had slept past her alarm, she hurried to get out of bed and ready. She worked as a teacher at the local high school, and had to host a class field trip today. Knowing how terribly desperate she was, she knew it would take a minute to let all of that pee out, so to make sure she wasn’t late, she would use one of the faculty restrooms at the school.

Her hour drive there was torturous, every bump in the road was magnified with the shaking of her slowly expanding bladder. When she arrived at school, she could hardly stand. Putting her things in her room, one of her co-workers came in to stare at her exposed skin. It was a hot day, so she wore light clothing. It didn’t help that everyone in the school knew her as the hottest teacher, and the male teachers frequently harassed her. She put up with it, because she was afraid of what would happen if she reported someone, but she tried to avoid the people who did that at all costs. Hurrying to the nearest bathroom, she saw multiple of the guys she hated washing their hands, about to leave. She couldn’t be seen by them, not in this outfit!

She changed course and went for the next closest bathroom, which was unfortunately much further. As she turned the corner a few minutes later to see two empty bathrooms, an announcement came over the loudspeaker.

”Will everyone attending the Niagara falls field trip please report to room 107.”

The poor teacher gasped in horror. Not only was the bathroom on the other side of the school as room 107, meaning she would be late walking there anyway, she would spend multiple minutes just letting out the pee stored in her! She couldn’t release. She would have to hold all of this pee for a little longer, until they could make a rest stop on the road.

They all got on the bus headed for Niagara falls. About 20 minutes in, the sky darkened, and it wasn’t long before a heavy rain started. Nobody expected anything like this, especially not to this magnitude. When the bus started sliding, and roads started closing, they had to stop on the side of the road to wait for the storm to pass.

Our full teacher was then given a message to relay to the students on the bus.

”Uhmm, d-due to the stop we have t-to make from the weather, w-we will have no time for r-rest stops for the rest of the overnight trip. S-sorry for the inconvenience!” She said, feeling a furious torrent emanating from her swollen bladder.

After a while, the rain cleared up enough for them to continue.

66270E86-59AE-4996-B567-99AB0B266B08.thumb.jpeg.a00c3622ce06305ffc253c12a992a927.jpeg

They made it to Niagara falls, where our bursting babe gave an entire tour for hours, hearing the constant rushing of the falls around her. When they finally eventually made it to the hotel where they would be staying the night, her bladder was stretched out more than if she had an entire watermelon in there. Scratch that, two entire watermelons.

She eagerly signed in to get her pass for her room, where she could let everything out after so long, but she was assigned hall duty, to make sure everyone behaved all night.

Getting onto the bus the next morning was almost impossible for her, and because of time restraints, no rest stops on the way back, either. She sat down on the bus with a bladder the size of a book-bag, waiting patiently until she could get home in 7 hours and finally relieve herself.

Good job. I just wish she didn't make it.

You write well, man. I think you should give it a try and write longer stories in the fiction section, and add drawings to the text. It would be cool. Not everybody can both write and draw.