Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

On 4/23/2019 at 8:43 PM, Omorashi100 said:

Can you do Street Fighter Sakura and Karin fighting while holding in their pee with no bladder bulges please?

ADB0F522-53CC-40A3-8A0D-7280431888F1.thumb.jpeg.c4c4b1cf59d3f48082aed1d5972f6b67.jpeg

I’ve never actually played street fighter, but I’m not sure that matters too much. I hope you like how it turned out, even though it’s 3 months late.

Hello

I have a request. Can you do a picture of a girl squatting in front of a game console, holding a bottle underneath her, peeing into it, and the other hand still trying to play the game (Bonus points if someone in voice chat is complaining about her impaired gameplay)

The girl would have just a jacket, only half covering her breasts (Preferably A-cup), and no bottoms. 

Lines and color

Cartoony

Smooth shading

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 6:18 PM, FilthyPhoenix said:

I got one to add to the list, too.

A girl in her underwear who just woke up from a nap and - in her own kind of sleepy haze - thinks shes peeing in the toilet, but she's actually just sitting up and wetting full force on her couch.

I’m finally getting around to this, (sorry) but by underwear do you mean bra and panties or just panties?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 9:20 PM, TheHufflepuff said:

Oh I absolutely adore these!  Okay, lemme try. 

Cartoon style,  Cell shading with out without lines (whatever is easier) 

Japanese woman with extreme bulge  looking ready to burst, while standing in front of a classroom teaching. If you can find a way to signify a text on her phone (or email) from "love" commenting how she's holding so good/ doing a great job that would be wonderful, if not, just the  lady with a blush/ gut. 

6AB197FB-D07F-443D-821C-BC40C9E71B5F.thumb.jpeg.cf5b01ccb4414e56847987ecfd4a2c7a.jpeg

Really proud of this one! Hope it’s everything you wanted!

also of course the texts aren’t in Japanese you want to be able to read them, right?

11 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

How many requests do you have outstanding? I love your work but I don't want you to get overrun by them and loose interest!

I only have 3 left, but I was also trying to take a new request from another source, (I only got one, and it was something that was unfortunately too out of my skillset as of right now) but I want to experiment with a totally different technique with drawing. I’m not going to do it with any of my existing requests, but maybe you would want me to do it for yours? If you want something cartoony then no, but if you want something a lot more realistic looking, then this might work well!

(the request itself doesn’t have to be realistic, you could ask for an unrealistic scenario with an impossibly full bladder for all I care)

the important things to consider are

it could potentially turn out really badly since I’ve never drawn like this before

it should have a “realistic” tone/mood to it.

I’m not necessarily putting this out specifically for you, either. If anyone has a detailed request they want, and are okay with it potentially sucking ass, then ask me for the experimental style and I might try it!

I’m not guaranteeing that I’ll take the request if it’s the experimental style though, it will probably be really time consuming to make, so I’m going to be picky.

Please be descriptive if you choose it though, it will help me a ton!

16 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I only have 3 left, but I was also trying to take a new request from another source, (I only got one, and it was something that was unfortunately too out of my skillset as of right now) but I want to experiment with a totally different technique with drawing. I’m not going to do it with any of my existing requests, but maybe you would want me to do it for yours? If you want something cartoony then no, but if you want something a lot more realistic looking, then this might work well!

(the request itself doesn’t have to be realistic, you could ask for an unrealistic scenario with an impossibly full bladder for all I care)

the important things to consider are

it could potentially turn out really badly since I’ve never drawn like this before

it should have a “realistic” tone/mood to it.

I’m not necessarily putting this out specifically for you, either. If anyone has a detailed request they want, and are okay with it potentially sucking ass, then ask me for the experimental style and I might try it!

I’m not guaranteeing that I’ll take the request if it’s the experimental style though, it will probably be really time consuming to make, so I’m going to be picky.

Please be descriptive if you choose it though, it will help me a ton!

Oooh I'll give it a go with what I hope is a good enough suggestion.

A girl is walking back from a night out with a friend. She's has knee high boots on, with a pair of tight dark blue jeans. She's stopped in a side alley and she has one hand pressed firmly into her crotch and the other over her mouth as a torrent of pee floods down her legs and into her boots. Her friend is just stood holding her self as well in whichever clothing / shoes combo you want. Either way the girl whos soaked her self has a long wet walk home in pee filled boots and soaked jeans.

24 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Oooh I'll give it a go with what I hope is a good enough suggestion.

A girl is walking back from a night out with a friend. She's has knee high boots on, with a pair of tight dark blue jeans. She's stopped in a side alley and she has one hand pressed firmly into her crotch and the other over her mouth as a torrent of pee floods down her legs and into her boots. Her friend is just stood holding her self as well in whichever clothing / shoes combo you want. Either way the girl whos soaked her self has a long wet walk home in pee filled boots and soaked jeans.

I was actually imagining a night scene in an alley when deciding to try and go for this style so you’re scaring me a little

On 7/3/2019 at 3:31 AM, Dribble69 said:

Lines, full colour and cel shading. A girl wearing a black skirt, black tights and a turtleneck jumper. Desperation maybe wetting, no exaggerated bladder and a meter and/or xray.

DD1A279F-C9F6-40F7-B69B-75DDF2CFC560.thumb.jpeg.6823effab49a3c216ad92086a860903f.jpeg3BACDDCB-4D5F-4A8C-B054-C14B6EBD91DC.thumb.jpeg.7b49dd8245dbba47b9d977b21161ed3a.jpeg

I personally have a thing for big nipples, but I know a lot of people don’t, so I removed them from the second image. I would also love to see a lot more specific requests, because I wasn’t entirely sure what to do with this one! I hope it turned out well regardless.

On 8/5/2019 at 4:05 PM, R6_Player00 said:

If you wouldn't mind, please draw Ash and IQ from Rainbow Six in their regular outfits wetting themselves. No bladder bulges needed just plain old wetting with desperate faces 🙂

Can I actually have a reference image for the outfits? I’m not sure of you mean default outfit, or if there is a regular clothing option that you wanted, I’ve never played the game so I don’t know

I'd like to make another request please, I'm aware it might take a while, but basically, its a line of desperate schoolgirls, one wetting herself inside the toilet whilst holding herself with her skirt hiked up, the rest in various stages of desperation and making puddles, maybe a couple with their panties showing as they leak and wet! no extreme bladder bulges please or extreme crotches/nipples, just shirts and skirts, and possibly Xray or bladder gauges if they work okay.

Thanks Very much!