Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

Yes, I’m very behind I haven’t had a lot of time for a while, but I’m still doing the requests every once in a while. 

The current order is:

RandomRobot007

Nar

Mad Bladder

Midd

omorashi100

and despite only having five requests I’m still over a month behind, sorry everyone, I’ll try and work on these requests a little more often. I’m going to try to at least finish the sketch for randomrobot’s tonight

Take your time dude.  No rush.  We all love your art and appreciate this nonetheless 

23 hours ago, Midd said:

cool, thanks for your hard work btw!

22 hours ago, Mad Bladder said:

Take your time dude.  No rush.  We all love your art and appreciate this nonetheless 

Thanks, I’m glad people appreciate my art, and I’m also glad I’ve come so far! If you go back to the original art request thread and look at the first thing I posted there...

it is not very well drawn.

On 4/10/2019 at 7:24 AM, randomrobot007 said:

Could you please draw the disney princesses ariel, belle and snow white waiting outside of the toilet desperate to pee. The reason it taking so long is because aurora fell asleep on the toilet, full colour with cel shading would be nice

I decided to compromise and draw characters with similar hairstyles to the princesses, so that should be fine, I hope.FDFC8CEF-0F36-49B2-8C84-051487C07287.thumb.jpeg.cd45e3916884fa2507a15acc2e2d90ee.jpeg

also, the girl on the toilet never had to use the bathroom, she just figured the other girls could wait for her to finish her nap ; )

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Omo luna said:

Can I make another request 

You can, but can you be a little more specific this time? Last time, I had to ask you for a character and scenario, and I would also appreciate if you looked at the first post in this thread. You don’t have to specify anything there, but if you want something specific, that helps tell me what you want.

Oh I absolutely adore these!  Okay, lemme try. 

Cartoon style,  Cell shading with out without lines (whatever is easier) 

Japanese woman with extreme bulge  looking ready to burst, while standing in front of a classroom teaching. If you can find a way to signify a text on her phone (or email) from "love" commenting how she's holding so good/ doing a great job that would be wonderful, if not, just the  lady with a blush/ gut. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 2:33 AM, Nar said:

Is very similar of that one of the waitress you did before. Is based on a plumbing commercial(Benjamin Franklin plumbing). You know, the one where the  plumber  is delayed, and the mother is doing the potty dance in her own house in front of her children.  I asked if someone wanted to write a fiction about it in the different request threads but no one is interested. Maybe you want to make a draw of it(please add wetting). You can do that, or remake the police officer one, is up to you. Or you can continue with the other requests and then do one of mine if you want, I wouldn´t care.

I felt bad about screwing up the original request, and wanted to try something different, so this is way better than anything anyone could reasonably expect from me normally, but because I’m nice (and a little stupid) here you go!

D1881533-0569-4E2C-96E5-A1501BD4D10E.thumb.jpeg.37e67d37a9a9bd238db403bc90b8c868.jpeg

I really hope I didn’t screw this one up because if I did, I’m not redoing it

also I still suck at backgrounds

20 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I felt bad about screwing up the original request, and wanted to try something different, so this is way better than anything anyone could reasonably expect from me normally, but because I’m nice (and a little stupid) here you go!

D1881533-0569-4E2C-96E5-A1501BD4D10E.thumb.jpeg.37e67d37a9a9bd238db403bc90b8c868.jpeg

I really hope I didn’t screw this one up because if I did, I’m not redoing it

also I still suck at backgrounds

Good job man

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 4:25 PM, Mad Bladder said:

cool with that?

This person ended up changing their mind on the request, so it’s not what they originally said in the thread

67711B74-2C6B-4482-A7A8-90FF411023DD.thumb.jpeg.607a7f1dcdf091adea0d3df1b195cf1c.jpeg

Believe it or not, this actually took a really long time to make! I know it looks really simple, with the cel shading, but I really tried hard to get everyone to look right here in the lineart. I also tried to make the shading more accurate. Overall, this drawing shouldn’t have taken long, but the process of me making it was a lot more detailed and intricate than it normally is, which slowed me down.

It still took me three months to get to and finish this request, though, which for how little requests I have, is unacceptable. I really need to speed up my workflow, I used to be too fast and rush things and they turned out badly, but now I spend way too long, and they don’t turn out too much better. I’ll try to be quicker, and I’ll try to do it without losing quality, too.

2 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

It still took me three months to get to and finish this request, though, which for how little requests I have, is unacceptable. I really need to speed up my workflow, I used to be too fast and rush things and they turned out badly, but now I spend way too long, and they don’t turn out too much better. I’ll try to be quicker, and I’ll try to do it without losing quality, too.

hey, these requests are unpaid, right? so take as much time as you need! you literally don't owe anyone here anything!
(also, this artwork is amazing!)

Edited by no u (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

This person ended up changing their mind on the request, so it’s not what they originally said in the thread

67711B74-2C6B-4482-A7A8-90FF411023DD.thumb.jpeg.607a7f1dcdf091adea0d3df1b195cf1c.jpeg

Believe it or not, this actually took a really long time to make! I know it looks really simple, with the cel shading, but I really tried hard to get everyone to look right here in the lineart. I also tried to make the shading more accurate. Overall, this drawing shouldn’t have taken long, but the process of me making it was a lot more detailed and intricate than it normally is, which slowed me down.

The quality in this piece really shows. It's evident you put some time into it.

On 7/25/2019 at 2:05 AM, Phentaiee said:

It a masterpiece thank you