Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Can you give me specifics? Like some of the options on the first post, and a character + scenario?

Oooh! Princess Leia as Jabba's slave. She's absolutely bursting but still chained up so she can't go and pee. There are leaks escaping around the sides of her metal bikini style costume and a little puddle under her bum. She dare not ask to use a toilet as she's terrified of her new owner!

If you're still looking for more requests, I'd love to ask another if that's alright?

For the subject, a girl with a slightly exaggerated bladder bulge is sat on the toilet waiting to go, but another girl is there telling her she isn't allowed to yet, the desperate girl is then talking to herself, saying she can hold it etc.

The rest I'll leave up to you! 

21 hours ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

Yo, probably not my place to comment, but as a bit of personal suggestion, don't you think it'd be easier if you're placing a request to put all of it in one post?

Yeah I thought the exact same thing, I’m not entirely sure but they are either trying to get their content count up, or are trying extra hard to make sure I see their messages

If you're still taking requests, or even still an active thread, I would love to have one. My pfp is a Pink Padparadscha Sapphire gem, and I would love for her to either be holding herself desperately, wetting herself, or diapered. The last is one I would love the most, but if it isn't your thing, don't worry about it. For specifics, I really like the leg cross pose for holding, dress lifted for wetting or diapered. And art style can be cutesy, but have normal human proportions. Thank you so much!

12 hours ago, Leaky said:

If you're still taking requests, or even still an active thread, I would love to have one. My pfp is a Pink Padparadscha Sapphire gem, and I would love for her to either be holding herself desperately, wetting herself, or diapered. The last is one I would love the most, but if it isn't your thing, don't worry about it. For specifics, I really like the leg cross pose for holding, dress lifted for wetting or diapered. And art style can be cutesy, but have normal human proportions. Thank you so much!

I don’t think I’m going to draw her diapered (although I change my mind very frequently) but would you rather her be holding or wetting? I can do both with a diaper if I decide to

8 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I don’t think I’m going to draw her diapered (although I change my mind very frequently) but would you rather her be holding or wetting? I can do both with a diaper if I decide to

Definitely wetting if you can! And for bladder bulge, can I not have one please? Thank you so much for considering!

On 1/30/2019 at 12:50 AM, Jackles12 said:

Hello there.

You still taking request? I would like a desperte cashier. Try to hide her desperation from clients. Bigl bulge. Lines and i let u to decide the rest. 

Thanks

5D23A47B-4E05-4FE2-9E8A-19EE93627710.thumb.jpeg.18fbadc3b04f5baec85ed8e65f070480.jpeg

Maybe drinking all of that coffee on such a busy day was a bad idea, but she’s still thirsty, and still needs caffeine! She’ll have to wait to use the bathroom, but if she falls asleep on the job, she’ll have a much worse problem!

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)
On 2/3/2019 at 12:20 AM, Omo luna said:

Ahsoka Tano fighting droids or Jedi training 

D5F27CBC-C98E-4F6B-9795-E127617B4CF8.thumb.jpeg.d68faa4a3771b07f977689016f5ca09c.jpeg

I never actually watched the clone wars, so I don’t know if they did jedi training differently, but I thought of the scene where Luke practiced against the droid featured here, and thought it would be interesting if the beam hit her bladder bulge.

Then I positioned her arms so you couldn’t actually see the beam hitting her.

Because I like to think ahead.

1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

D5F27CBC-C98E-4F6B-9795-E127617B4CF8.thumb.jpeg.d68faa4a3771b07f977689016f5ca09c.jpeg

I never actually watched the clone wars, so I don’t know if they did jedi training differently, but I thought of the scene where Luke practiced against the droid featured here, and thought it would be interesting if the beam hit her bladder bulge.

Then I positioned her arms so you couldn’t actually see the beam hitting her.

Because I like to think ahead.

I love it

On 2/3/2019 at 3:31 AM, JMatthews1995 said:

Oooh! Princess Leia as Jabba's slave. She's absolutely bursting but still chained up so she can't go and pee. There are leaks escaping around the sides of her metal bikini style costume and a little puddle under her bum. She dare not ask to use a toilet as she's terrified of her new owner!

EDA102CA-0BB0-4C83-A129-BDD5C4C2FCA2.thumb.jpeg.7b665fa5b38349acb9f9fd0edd954681.jpeg

I put absolutely no effort into the background or Jabba. I originally was going to draw Jabba in full detail as well, but it didn’t turn out very well so I just drew the tail