Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 1/13/2019 at 12:17 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

Ooh with lines and colour and whichever style is easiest for you to draw in ? A cartoon style

21 hours ago, OmoSammy said:

No lines

Not exaggerated

that’s all I really have for clarifications atm, if you need more just hit me up again

You both mentioned if you wanted lines, but didn’t mention shading. Is that because you didn’t want shading or because you didn’t care which type of shading I used?

Also, the same applies to color for Sammy, did you want black and white, or color?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

You both mentioned if you wanted lines, but didn’t mention shading. Is that because you didn’t want shading or because you didn’t care which type of shading I used?

Also, the same applies to color for Sammy, did you want black and white, or color?

Ok so for mind I’d say color if you’d like and I personally didn’t care which shading you used or if you wanted to do any

On 1/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

How about a girl that's out on a walk. Sneakers on, leggings, t-shirt etc. Her bladder is bulging hugely and she is squat down with pee flooding through her leggings, with her hand still clamped firmly between her legs trying to stop the leak. She's blushing as people might walk past and see her in her awkward predicament. 

Love the drawings and artwork by the way! So well done ?

2FBEFD56-BF33-4A22-9873-0AB59C8AE02C.thumb.jpeg.2780eef7e7c9f7ffd0d1b7a78b9d4df6.jpeg

I tried to do something completely different with this one since they didn’t care about which style it was drawn in, but that wasn’t a great idea because I don’t think this turned out very well. I could be wrong, but I should probably just stick to what I’m used to when I’m making things for other people. 

2 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

2FBEFD56-BF33-4A22-9873-0AB59C8AE02C.thumb.jpeg.2780eef7e7c9f7ffd0d1b7a78b9d4df6.jpeg

I tried to do something completely different with this one since they didn’t care about which style it was drawn in, but that wasn’t a great idea because I don’t think this turned out very well. I could be wrong, but I should probably just stick to what I’m used to when I’m making things for other people. 

Thats great :D thanks for drawing it :) keep playing with styles :) 

Ooh, I've got a request.

Seems like no one's gone for lineless color yet, so I think I will! When it comes to shading and style, I'll leave that up to whatever's easiest for you.

Oh, and definitely exaggerated, the bigger the better!

As for my actual request, I'd love to see a wide-hipped girl squirming and enduring a MASSIVE bladder bulge, empty bottles/cans/glasses etc piled up at her feet, with another in her hand, showing that she's still drinking more. Bonus points if you can include a locked bathroom door and/or table full of drinks she hasn't gotten to yet in the background~! The more extreme her desperation, the better!

12 hours ago, Tsuchigumo550 said:

Ooh, I've got a request.

Seems like no one's gone for lineless color yet, so I think I will! When it comes to shading and style, I'll leave that up to whatever's easiest for you.

As for my actual request, I'd love to see a wide-hipped girl squirming and enduring a MASSIVE bladder bulge, empty bottles/cans/glasses etc piled up at her feet, with another in her hand, showing that she's still drinking more. Bonus points if you can include a locked bathroom door and/or table full of drinks she hasn't gotten to yet in the background~! The more extreme her desperation, the better!

This is the kind of thing I like! I agree with the ”bigger the better” statement, as long as whoever is drawing or describing the bulge is able to represent it properly!

You are the second person to request lineless, so I won’t get to this for a while, probably a week or two, but I’ll get to it soon, hopefully!

20 hours ago, Omo luna said:

Hello

Hi

On 1/15/2019 at 1:03 AM, OmoSammy said:

First off, sorry for not clarifying initially, I’m not very decisive so sometimes things become too general. So here’s a bit better of a clarification:

A cartoon style

No lines

Not exaggerated

that’s all I really have for clarifications atm, if you need more just hit me up again

I just want to confirm that you wanted Isabelle from Animal Crossing, right? Or did you want a different Isabelle?

1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

I just want to confirm that you wanted Isabelle from Animal Crossing, right? Or did you want a different Isabelle?

Yes Isabelle from Animal Crossing. Sorry for the trouble

On 1/14/2019 at 10:42 AM, OmoSammy said:

Hey, would you be able to do omo of Isabelle. I don’t really have any preference, I just want to see you being pretty creative. If you need any clarity just text me

I was reluctant to do this one. I really didn’t want to make a drawing of Isabelle from animal crossing, but I did anyway because I’m not going to be strict with r34 like I was in the last thread. I’m not upset with you for requesting it at all, but I wasn’t very excited to draw the character you asked for.62A8DDCA-3774-48AA-8420-4C6A05232906.thumb.jpeg.83da1310a6a605e13f3f75bd96669e49.jpeg

I think it turned out pretty well though, and it’s rare for me to be satisfied with my art, so hopefully that means I did better than you were expecting

4 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

I was reluctant to do this one. I really didn’t want to make a drawing of Isabelle from animal crossing, but I did anyway because I’m not going to be strict with r34 like I was in the last thread. I’m not upset with you for requesting it at all, but I wasn’t very excited to draw the character you asked for.62A8DDCA-3774-48AA-8420-4C6A05232906.thumb.jpeg.83da1310a6a605e13f3f75bd96669e49.jpeg

I think it turned out pretty well though, and it’s rare for me to be satisfied with my art, so hopefully that means I did better than you were expecting

Thank you she looks adorable!

11 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Awww, that's a really cute one! Good job on that, she looks nice. :3

On 1/17/2019 at 8:39 AM, Tsuchigumo550 said:

Ooh, I've got a request.

I definitely need to work on my lineless style, the bulge didn’t come out as well as it would have if I used lines, but hopefully it’s not too bad!567BA07B-394B-452B-BEDA-6AB30F748DB5.thumb.jpeg.7c0a0848a1e35c2a3b0404df36a10ab3.jpeg

I also decided to take this in a slightly different direction than you asked, but I liked your request idea so much that I might do it a second time, so I’m not apologizing

9 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I definitely need to work on my lineless style, the bulge didn’t come out as well as it would have if I used lines, but hopefully it’s not too bad!567BA07B-394B-452B-BEDA-6AB30F748DB5.thumb.jpeg.7c0a0848a1e35c2a3b0404df36a10ab3.jpeg

I also decided to take this in a slightly different direction than you asked, but I liked your request idea so much that I might do it a second time, so I’m not apologizing

This is amazing! Definitely the kind of extreme, drawn-out desperation I love the most~ I certainly don't mind taking liberties with the scenario, and I've certainly got no problems with how monstrous her bulge turned out!

It's going to be a long time and a lot of drinks before she's allowed anywhere near that toilet.

I appreciate this greatly! Thank you so much~

9 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Love it!

7 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Oh wow, I’m actually caught up on the requests already! I wasn’t expecting that so soon. Maybe I’m too efficient. Maybe I need to slow down and learn to draw better...

nah who cares about improvement quantity over quality am I right guys

We are really total opposites in this regard, you finish your requests so fast you feel like you should spend more time in them and I challenge myself so much doing requests that they get clogged