Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale The Curse of A Large Bladder

21 minutes ago, Dtravis said:

I would love to read something like this with role reversal, where woman is the one who has to hold it. The idea is great.

?

Well, there is (yet another *sigh*) WIP, where a small-bladdered man and his huge-bladdered female colleague are out in the jungle for a day. The man rushes around taking desperate leaks multiple times, trying to hide it from his colleague (mostly due to shyness), while the woman is forced (mostly due to self conditioning) in to an 'accidental' 24-hr hold. Probably won't finish with a kiss though ... One of these days, I will finish it ?

This was soooo hot wow. Also it's the first realistic but extreme story I've read? Most things seem to be a few hours (which I like!) or like, many days, which I like the tension of but can't get past how I can't imagine it. I could believe this would be real.

I loved your descriptions of how he got there and his states. The flashbacks and forward were a little confusing but I also really enjoyed them. Thank you!

I am generally not interested in male desperation but I could relate to this so well. Reminded me one of my first dates . Ah! The indescribable satisfaction of being able to hold with a lady round the clock and then even letting her go first and then waiting a few more hours to reach home! You hit a homerun with this. . Thank you for the story. Would love to have more such stories!

I loved the story. how he was really good at holding a lot and enforced control only going twice a day and always holding before bed. then in this story he had sex while busting  which made the expreince a lot more intense as his bladder was so full while having sex. Then his going to sleep busting. waking up totally desperate then the surprise of having to hold a big longer. then the intense relief of his very long piss. was looking for the up vote but there is no way to up vote your story. I love male desperation both in myself and in others. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 1:02 AM, Wombat48 said:

I think for me this was perfection

the description of journey towards almost losing it and literally just making it was fantastic

please keep writing about Male desperation!!! ?

Why thank you! I am glad to know you enjoyed it! I will definitely write more male desperation - in fact I am starting a new fic today - Karen's Karma, with long drawn out male and female desperation (while I prefer male desperation, most readers seem to be on the female side, so double desperation is my happy middle ground). I hope you give it a read! :)

On 1/4/2019 at 2:07 AM, Spectator9 said:

I certainly did enjoy this, and I have no doubt that there are some young men with large bladders who overestimated their holding ability and learned their limits the hard way.  

Thank you for letting me know! And yes, that is one of my favorite tropes in fact. There is something so hot about a man who never has to pee being utterly desperate!

On 1/4/2019 at 8:43 AM, BeeCat said:

This was soooo hot wow. Also it's the first realistic but extreme story I've read? Most things seem to be a few hours (which I like!) or like, many days, which I like the tension of but can't get past how I can't imagine it. I could believe this would be real.

I loved your descriptions of how he got there and his states. The flashbacks and forward were a little confusing but I also really enjoyed them. Thank you!

* Blush blush * Thank you for the detailed feedback! :) And I'm so happy you liked the "realistic yet extreme" desperation aspect. I have the same problem with extreme desperation - can't suspend my disbelief :-/ And yet, a long long hold is just so hot! So on balance 24-hr seemed like a good time period.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:33 AM, BadArtist said:

This was great, I love it! 

Thank you!

On 1/4/2019 at 6:36 PM, Bangarang said:

This was great! Thank you for doing my request, I look forward to your next writing. I particularly enjoyed the little teasing part from her 

Well, Karen's Karma, with a lot of (intentional) bathroom hogging will be up today. Or rather, the first part will be. I'm afraid (or glad?) there's a really long drawn build-up, and the actual bathroom hogging doesn't start till Part-6. I hope you enjoy that one!

On 1/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, Rexone_312 said:

I am generally not interested in male desperation but I could relate to this so well. Reminded me one of my first dates . Ah! The indescribable satisfaction of being able to hold with a lady round the clock and then even letting her go first and then waiting a few more hours to reach home! You hit a homerun with this. . Thank you for the story. Would love to have more such stories!

Thank you for the comment, and giving this story a read even though male desperation isn't your thing

On 1/6/2019 at 5:53 AM, trackboy said:

I loved the story. how he was really good at holding a lot and enforced control only going twice a day and always holding before bed. then in this story he had sex while busting  which made the expreince a lot more intense as his bladder was so full while having sex. Then his going to sleep busting. waking up totally desperate then the surprise of having to hold a big longer. then the intense relief of his very long piss. was looking for the up vote but there is no way to up vote your story. I love male desperation both in myself and in others. 

Thank you for letting me know how much you enjoyed this! :) I seem to end up writing a lot of double desperation (male + female), but I sometimes indulge myself and do male-only stories. Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys those :-D

On 1/6/2019 at 5:06 PM, huberp76 said:

A really good story! I love long time holdings.I love it if someone with a large bladder and a strong sphincter is at the limit of ability to hold it and than get forced    to hold it longer.

Me too! :) Thanks for letting me know what you loved!

9 hours ago, Mickey said:

Thank you!

Well, Karen's Karma, with a lot of (intentional) bathroom hogging will be up today. Or rather, the first part will be. I'm afraid (or glad?) there's a really long drawn build-up, and the actual bathroom hogging doesn't start till Part-6. I hope you enjoy that one!

That's great! I look forward to reading it

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 10:44 PM, Jackles12 said:

OMG i was totally bursting at the same time i was reading this! 
This was so hot. I could feel myself the relief as Kyle. 
Thanks so much

I'm so happy to know you identified with Kyle's relief 🙂

On 2/13/2019 at 4:06 AM, Chikita said:

Nice! I did find the tense changes a bit confusing but I really liked how you described his desperate actions in detail. That was nice (and gave me some stuff to fantasize about)

Thank you for the feedback! I love it when people tell me what did and didn't work! Also, glad to provide fantasy materials 😄

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This was great, I especially liked how you mentioned how much he’d actually drunk. It really makes it hot to visualize how much sloshing liquid is filling such a large tank of a bladder. I especially love male desperation/holding stories since I love holding to them myself as I read them. Please write more male stories like these, we could definitely use them.

I’d love to read one with a guy that has a mega-bladder bar hopping with his  friends, refusing to show need because of pride, especially after they keep ordering more beers and pitchers for the group. Maybe they’re trying to get him to crack...

Edited by triggercommand (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 10:20 PM, FemWet said:

Hey what happened to Karen's Karma?

I did post that story on this site - 

On 6/19/2020 at 6:18 PM, triggercommand said:

I’d love to read one with a guy that has a mega-bladder bar hopping with his  friends, refusing to show need because of pride, especially after they keep ordering more beers and pitchers for the group. Maybe they’re trying to get him to crack...

Huh! That does sound like my kinda story 🙂 Although I haven't finished any story in a while, so I don't know if I'll ever get to this. Thanks for the idea though!

On 5/5/2019 at 7:02 PM, followurideal said:

Mickey this was,, so hot, 10/10. The tense change was just a bit confusing but it sorted itself out near the end

Thank you for the feedback! Even though I'm more than a year late responding 😄

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...