Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fantasy idea: Made to spend a full workday or schoolday in locked, tight, fitting underwear

Hello guys and gals. It's me again, the guy with the weird fetish as suggested by my username. Today I present a scenario that would turn me on, but I supposed I will never muster to courage or have the required conditions to actually experience it in real life. However I'd love to maybe swap to a fantasy realm or another reality, to live it out for a day, a full to bursting day under the control of another kinky boy or girl.

Today I think about, what is it like for me to be voluntarily locking myself up in a tight, fit underwear that would not allow my member to move or struggle its way out, and holding any and all of my urine for the day. I'd see another boy or a girl, maybe one that's a little bit naughty and flirty but nothing too cruel or mean, who shares the fetish and will make me behave. As a straight male, naturally I'd prefer a girl do it but in my imagination, a soft, maybe bisexual boy in control would still turn me on for the aspect of being willing submissive, too.

In the morning of that day, I'd put my straps on and take a picture of my secured crotch to send to them for proof. We would meet up before work, out in a coffee shop, where they would have me drink a sizable portion for starter. They would tell me that I am to be good and behave myself, keep to my word, "to hold for an entire day and not try to take off underwear". They'd say "Lucky day for you, now you don't have to use the dirty office/school toilets anymore", "Don't you feel good thinking about how all that liquid is going to stay in your body? I do.", and "I think it's going to test your limits. Just don't be too fidgety or people may ask.". They'd also tease about how secured and trapped my urinary organs are, and the length of my hold, while I'd sip my drink.

(to be continued...)

Edited by PluggedUp_Full (see edit history)

Continue.

The day would start like any normal day. Doing work, finishing projects, the usual things, I did not once notice the odd padlock lays clammed, beneath my clothes, on my underwear's waist band. I did not know my day's going to be a lot harder, with my morning pee still sloshing in its sack, and the whole lot of liquid intake to begin my day earlier, now coursing through my kidneys and flowing down. I'd even drank a couple more cups, as I promised to "follow my day schedule exactly no matter my bladder state".

Gradually the urge builds, until one time it becomes apparent, and the subconscious decides it's time to torture me with "nature's call". While doing my work, say answering a phone call, I suddenly notice an itching between my thighs, a playful tickle in my member. Whilst normally this would not be the cause of alarm, today is no normal day. Today is Toilet Free Day, the day I will never go to the toilet, and will be bearing the brunt of the urge. The realization that, this urge will not just go away, my urine will not be released, and it only gets fuller from now on, hits me like a brick and startle me for a good moment. I feel so helpless, and yet so horny knowing that from now on I cannot simply make the decision to pee just whenever, at work, I have to hold my butt load of pent up pee not just til after work, but at the whims of the keyholder even afterwards. And now I have to try not to dance, nor grab my crotch, nor show the trembles in my voice on the phone as my knees shakes beneath the table, because I cannot let people know that I have a full bladder but no way to let it go, and I voluntarily put myself in this situation out of sexual excitement. They'll think I am an absolute pervert like I really am.

(to be continued)

If you wear jeans with a buttoned waistband, an unobtrusive way to discourage peeing during the day is to use a length of nylon fishing line, tying one end to the slide on your zipper and looping it through the waistband buttonhole and around the button, then tying a firm knot.  You can't unzip or unbutton without scissors or a knife, and a belt would totally hide it.  Another ploy is to wear sweatpants with a string-tie under your trousers/jeans, tying a knot that would have to be cut.  

On 1/4/2019 at 3:44 AM, Spectator9 said:

If you wear jeans with a buttoned waistband, an unobtrusive way to discourage peeing during the day is to use a length of nylon fishing line, tying one end to the slide on your zipper and looping it through the waistband buttonhole and around the button, then tying a firm knot.  You can't unzip or unbutton without scissors or a knife, and a belt would totally hide it.  Another ploy is to wear sweatpants with a string-tie under your trousers/jeans, tying a knot that would have to be cut.  

This is a rather practical solution that I’ve never thought of, actually.

Would be really hot to do that to myself and make me squirm around without something to cut it ? will try it out when the time is right and post what follow up.

• 3 months later...