Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone here ever wet a romper?

I was meaning to ask this for a while but forgot until a post in Wetting Experiences came up.

I've seen videos or pictures of or read about many instances of wetting jeans, skintight pants, pajamas, and shorts, but I haven't seen a lot of stuff about rompers, nor really knew about them until recently.

So, has anyone here peed in a romper, whether deliberately or accidentally? (I of course would like to hear of female instances if the girls don't mind, but guys can speak up too for those who are into male wetting)

Rompers are actually pretty rare. Same as all the other similar but confusing type clothing like jumpsuits which can be referred as coveralls or even catsuits, Rompers can be referred as playsuits, overalls as dungarees... But they're all in the same category anyways. 

Most people that I know don't really wear them because it doesn't fit their body type or style. You can be too tall or short even with the right size, making it too tight or puffy. Atleast for me, I don't mind it that much and I actually like them for simplicity and plus they're quite comfy. The bathroom part of them also puts a lot of people off sometimes me if I'm not in the mood and a bonus if I am ?

And to finally answer your question, Yes, I love the feeling of struggling to hold it while you undo the many buttons, unzipping or undo the straps. Especially when your bursting and it causes you to dance infront of the potty hoping the key-in-latch doesn't open your bladders final door lol. Makes me want to write some stories around these scenarios XD.

18 hours ago, Luna said:

And to finally answer your question, Yes, I love the feeling of struggling to hold it while you undo the many buttons, unzipping or undo the straps. Especially when your bursting and it causes you to dance infront of the potty hoping the key-in-latch doesn't open your bladders final door lol. Makes me want to write some stories around these scenarios XD.

I'd love to read them.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I don’t wear them because I’m paranoid about not being able to pee and look better in a dress but I know plenty of people who do. They are straight up a hassle and I don’t really think they are that great looking myself. But whenever anyone wears one there is a conversation about how much they suck when you have to pee. I’m fairly confident I’ll hear a wetting story one day. :p 

My friend peed her pants in a romper once, while we were all out at a club. It was a key-in-latch scenario, because she had been waiting in line for a few minutes and already really had to go. From what I understand, when she was in front of the stall, she started peeing, but managed to hold it. When she got into the stall, she fully peed her pants when trying to undo her romper. I’ve been meaning to tell that story for a minute now!

2 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

My friend peed her pants in a romper once, while we were all out at a club. It was a key-in-latch scenario, because she had been waiting in line for a few minutes and already really had to go. From what I understand, when she was in front of the stall, she started peeing, but managed to hold it. When she got into the stall, she fully peed her pants when trying to undo her romper. I’ve been meaning to tell that story for a minute now!

I hope she felt better about it afterwards, or otherwise didn't mind as much.

And I'm thinking about writing a story about a romper wetting soon. It'll probably be a real short story though.

18 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I hope she felt better about it afterwards, or otherwise didn't mind as much.

And I'm thinking about writing a story about a romper wetting soon. It'll probably be a real short story though.

Dude she was laughing about it, it was kinda funny. It was more funny than arousing in the moment to be honest! It wasn’t till afterwards that asked for the details, without trying to sound like a creep of course. But we knew each other so well that she was okay with talking about it and laughing about it. We still all joke to this day!

You should totally do it, regardless of the length! That’s something I usually run into, because the real life experience that I witness or is told to me is usually so brief, I like to take the time to paint the picture, so people can appreciate it more.

Thats also why I write fictions and base them off true stories: I’d like to take creative license and elaborate on the scenario with a few extra details for reading enjoyment.

@Alex Oxford Awesome. Always nice if they find it funny rather than super-embarrassing. Then I don't have to feel bad for them.

I might let @Luna try it first, she said she wanted to and she'd probably be better at it than me.

Edit: Actually, I'll try it, and I hope you like it. It might borrow a bit from your story like trying to undo it and her finding it funny, but isn't meant to be based off it.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:30 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Mind saying what color it was, or how tight? And was it a voluntary wetting, a planned hold, or a complete accident that you found enjoyable?

If you don't want to, that's all right, I don't want to be creepy or anything.

I have a few rompers, but they're all light colored. I don't really have skin tight rompers, most of them are loose but some are a little bit more snug but not tight.

There was this one time, my friends and I went out for the night, we all had a little to drink but we weren't drunk. Me being me obviously needed to pee, pretty badly also. I remember this even though is was  few years back because this was really stupid but funny. I went to the bathroom bursting, though it'll be a good idea to pull one of the leg holes to the side instead of getting almost naked. So I was like pulling it to the side while hovering over the toilet seat. Me being a dunce, I lost balance and let go mid stream. Both the romper and panties slide back halting my forceful faucet for a moment, before it's defenses became saturated and overwhelmed. Being half way done at that point, and thought it was a lost cause, I just sat there.

Told the same story to my friends, they were understanding and we just laughed it off. Wasn't really a big deal, we all do stupid mistakes and forget about it the next day.

14 hours ago, Luna said:

I have a few rompers, but they're all light colored. I don't really have skin tight rompers, most of them are loose but some are a little bit more snug but not tight.

There was this one time, my friends and I went out for the night, we all had a little to drink but we weren't drunk. Me being me obviously needed to pee, pretty badly also. I remember this even though is was  few years back because this was really stupid but funny. I went to the bathroom bursting, though it'll be a good idea to pull one of the leg holes to the side instead of getting almost naked. So I was like pulling it to the side while hovering over the toilet seat. Me being a dunce, I lost balance and let go mid stream. Both the romper and panties slide back halting my forceful faucet for a moment, before it's defenses became saturated and overwhelmed. Being half way done at that point, and thought it was a lost cause, I just sat there.

Told the same story to my friends, they were understanding and we just laughed it off. Wasn't really a big deal, we all do stupid mistakes and forget about it the next day.

Glad it wasn't super-embarrassing for you and you were all able to laugh it off. And thanks for liking my latest story.

That's the second story like this I heard on this post, and I love hearing about them because I really like the idea of people being able to laugh about it instead of feeling really bad about it.

An old girlfriend told me this story a few years ago.

She went out in a new summer romper (she said playsuit) with a zipper at the back. It was quite tricky to fasten, She had to  do half the zip reaching behind her back, and half over her shoulder.

This girl has a big bladder and never goes until the last minute, especially if she's having a good time. She'll sit there jiggling her leg for half an hour rather than go pee if she's enjoying the conversation. I dont think it's a fetish for her, just a habit. This was one of those times. She was so caught up chatting with "the girls" after a few drinks, that she was ready to burst when she finally went for a pee.

Of course the ladies was packed and there was a massive line. At this point when she was telling me the story, she demonstrating how she was standing in line doing a crossed leg pee dance saying "Fuck, I'm going to piss myself!"

Eventually it's her turn and she runs into the cubicle and starts undoing her zipper. Except she can't. She can get it down a little, but she can't get a grip on it with her other hand. She frantically struggled for a bit before realising she is not going to make it. She opened the door to find someone, anyone to undo her zipper. She saw another girl she kind of knew who undid it for her and she rushed back in. No time to latch the door or anything. "It was already coming out before I got it down" was what she said. At this point she play acted how she whipped down her romper and bent into a high hover (basically just leaning forward standing) to finish her pee. It would have been a sight.

She only told me the second part of this story much later when I mentioned she was wearing her "hard to pee suit", "No" she said "It's easy, I know the technique now".

When she went back to her table that night and told "the girls" about her struggle to pee, they were all like "We just pull it to the side" "Yeah I do that" "Me too" and she was like "Really?....Okay...Wow"

Now from here. I can only guess what was implied and hinted at. She's a practical thinker and i'm sure she only tried pulling the gusset to the side and hovering once, because that would be a very awkward thing to do compared to turning around and peeing forwards. (she doesn't sit when she's out) She was already very skilled at peeing standing in the shower. Straight into the drain hardly spilling a drop and I know she tried the toilet at least a few times.

After this she bought several more rompers and started wearing them a lot, at home or anywhere, but especially when she was out drinking. I'm certain she did so just to justify peeing standing up "because it's easier".

Edited by Acropos (see edit history)