Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tired of this situation - Happy New Year

Hi omfglol,

Approval of posts requires one of our 3 volunteer moderators to go through the queue. Approval will typically never be immediate, but we get to it as quickly as we can.

Regarding your reputation, we generally do not interfere with it unless the feature has been abused (downvoting official announcements, upvoting posts that break the rules, etc.) as it is generally a user-driven consensus of opinion on the poster. That said, there is plenty of hope for your reputation to improve even though it is negative. Make good, meaningful contributions to the community and be aware of your audience and you'll get upvotes in no time.

Happy new year, and I wish you the best. I've given you two free upvotes as a thank you for being civil and for taking a short while to approve your posts to get you started.

On 1/1/2019 at 4:10 PM, omfglol said:

First off; Happy New Year ^^, Hope 2019 will bring you and the ones you love much happiness. 
I also apologise for my grammar; Im Norwegian.

Anyways, I cant seem to be able to edit my profile anymore. A moderator must also approve anything I say. For about 12 months ago someone made a post about poo related desperation. Seeing as this is a pee focused site (or so I thought), and that I really dont like poo stuff (thats my problem, not yours ofc); I made a comment saying that I would wish admins could remove the post. Well.... People did not feel the same way, and because of that one comment I got a crazy amount of downvotes (and some messagses that was very... we are not here to talk about that, sorry). I am apparantly "strongly hated" in here. Or so my rep says. And this actually makes me kinda sad, becuase I feel that I have been and still are a good member of this site. And the whole situation and the responses I got from the community really hurt, and for anything I did wrong; im really sorry. Feel free to check my activity log, and see for yourself what you think. 

How can I say this in a good way? I wish to have my "new" restrictions removed, and to be free again like all of you. 

So now im going to be a very big sell out and say; please give me a upvote,lol, so I can get back.

But no, for real; Im not going to make a new acc, its this one forever. But I want to share more in here, and seek advice. I actually have some problems to ask about right now. My X girlfriend is engaged to a guy, but the last 4-5 days we have started speeking, and meeting up, and.. old omo fun that has created new memories. And, well, might write more about it later. 

Anyways, its 2019, and I need a new chance from all of you out there. I dont want to be strongly hated in the community  ?

Enjoy life and take care, much love from Norway  ❤️

Hey omfglol,

Sorry to hear about all your downvotes.  I did give you an upvote, so hopefully that will help a little.  But, like @Alice Baker said, there is still plenty of opportunities to post meaningful content and get lots of upvotes.  Just the other day I made a post that already has 58 upvotes, and that is just from one single post.  Unfortunately, there are always going to be people who are quick with the downvote button, and yes, that is a bit unfair sometimes.  But, if you are consistently posting quality content that people enjoy, then eventually your upvotes are going to completely overwhelm the downvoters.

As far as your ex-girlfriend goes, in my experience, nothing good comes from maintaining connections with your exes.  It is best to just move on, regardless of what fun you still might be able to have together.  Still having her be a part of your life only can serve as an obstacle to you moving on, and if she is engaged but still meeting up with you... Well, that sounds like a whole bunch of drama just waiting to happen.

• 2 years later...

He!lo just read your heartfelt apology I don't know what's happened, above what's been written here, but I believe its not nice to feel like you do especially where you want to belong  so I've given you a upvote and good luck. As regards your ex I think TV guy,s spot on best to move on this ex being friend shit never works well extremely rarley and usually its worse when it comes to its conclusion,just my penny,s worth after 50yrs life experience. Take care Norway best wishes from England.