Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'll share my dirty secret wetting at the grocery store with you... Happy New Year!

19 hours ago, Wetscarlet511 said:

https://clips4sale.com/131081/wet-scarlet/cide25d1c4a2117a5e3c0e2fb569c

I felt so naughty to pee my pants in public; keeping that dirty secret to myself and continue checking off items on my grocery list... I loved it so much that I couldn't even wait to get to the car before letting go some more in the parking lot for a rewetting. Thought you guys would like to ring in the new year with some public wetting that ya all seem to enjoy as much as I do! 

IMG_01871.jpg

IMG9502151.jpg

IMG9501641.jpg

IMG_02131.jpg

Wow! I can only imagine the looks that probably were given if anyone saw you doing this in the store! Thank you for all that you do and for being as daring as you are to do wettings like this in public and for sharing a little tease of it to us! Keep up the amazing work Scarlet!!!

Picked this up at the clip store this morning, and I gotta say this might be my favorite video ever due to the situation of it all. The sneaky wetting in the aisle that still left a little puddle. Keeping your jeans hidden as you walked around, making it through checkout in wet jeans, and then resoaking them in the parking lot as you leave... it really is the perfect public wetting scenario. Also, you looked great! Hope you are able to keep making these and have fun as you do. Thank You!!

• 1 year later...