Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public humiliaton with wet jeans

Heloo everyone. So I'm 37yo male from finland who likes wetting, especially in public and getting caught has always been my favorite thing. I remember back in highschool I hold my pee all day and wet myself often when walking home from bus stop and there was school nearby where I lived and I was caught several times. I somehow loved the feeling when girls laughed to my wet pants or stared at me. Now when I'm older I have still often wet myself in public and tought to share one experiment while ago. I had been shopping near where I live was really bursting for a pee while walking back home. I was wearing my tight light blue g-star jeans and boxers and longjohns as it was winter and freezing cold. I had short jacket on so you could really see my jeans very well. I sometimes like to film my wettings with my phone and I did this time also. So I was walking home and was about two kilometers from home and tought what the heck I might as well pee jeans as I had to go and was anyway going home. So I took out my  phone and stopped and started to record, I felt the warm pee soak trough my boxers and longjohns and eventually dark patch started to form in to my jeans. Warm pee was comign out fast as I was desperate and patch just grew and grew and my left leg was soaked trough to my ankle and right leg also had a big pee stain to my knee and it was soaking more and more as it came trough my underpants to my jeans. It was really visible and it was very light outside, so it was obvious I had peed in my pants. I was standing on the road while wetting and then I heard some voices and saw two women walking towards me. I hadn't see them until they were really close and it was too late to hide or anything. So I turned around to face them and just stood there watching while more pee soaked trough my jeans. They walked in the opposite way I was going and they were really staring me and my stained jeans which were getting wetter and wetter as they walked by. I was filming this as record was on in my phone. They walked past me and I turned around for some reason to face them as they kept going. all of the sudden they stopped and other one started to talk to me. I was just standing there and watching my jeans. I must have looked like I was in horror and having an accident. I was a little ahsamed also. Well she started to talk to me and conversation went something like this. She: "are you ok", me: "well yes", in a trembling voice as I was shocked she started to talk to me, she: "can we help in anyway", me: "well I'm looking for one shop where I should go, can you tell me how to get there", as this was happening I made some excuse in my mind and it was that I was lost, she: "yes walk straight and turn right and then turn left and you should see it", me: "well okay, I have to ask is it obvious that I peed my pants", she: "yes it is, but I don't think anyone is going to notice so go ahead and go there", she was being very comforting and tried to convince me that I was going to be okay, me: "okay I will, thanks again" and they left and I started to walk home in my obviously soaked pants. I was in shame and turned on by the same time and it was very strange that the woman started to talk to me and it was only excuse I made up in a second that I was lost. Well that's my story.

18 hours ago, Ville811 said:

Heloo everyone. So I'm 37yo male from finland who likes wetting, especially in public and getting caught has always been my favorite thing. I remember back in highschool I hold my pee all day and wet myself often when walking home from bus stop and there was school nearby where I lived and I was caught several times. I somehow loved the feeling when girls laughed to my wet pants or stared at me. Now when I'm older I have still often wet myself in public and tought to share one experiment while ago.

I had been shopping near where I live was really bursting for a pee while walking back home. I was wearing my tight light blue g-star jeans and boxers and longjohns as it was winter and freezing cold. I had short jacket on so you could really see my jeans very well. I sometimes like to film my wettings with my phone and I did this time also. So I was walking home and was about two kilometers from home and tought what the heck I might as well pee jeans as I had to go and was anyway going home.

So I took out my  phone and stopped and started to record, I felt the warm pee soak trough my boxers and longjohns and eventually dark patch started to form in to my jeans. Warm pee was comign out fast as I was desperate and patch just grew and grew and my left leg was soaked trough to my ankle and right leg also had a big pee stain to my knee and it was soaking more and more as it came trough my underpants to my jeans. It was really visible and it was very light outside, so it was obvious I had peed in my pants.

I was standing on the road while wetting and then I heard some voices and saw two women walking towards me. I hadn't see them until they were really close and it was too late to hide or anything. So I turned around to face them and just stood there watching while more pee soaked trough my jeans. They walked in the opposite way I was going and they were really staring me and my stained jeans which were getting wetter and wetter as they walked by. I was filming this as record was on in my phone.

They walked past me and I turned around for some reason to face them as they kept going. all of the sudden they stopped and other one started to talk to me. I was just standing there and watching my jeans. I must have looked like I was in horror and having an accident. I was a little ahsamed also. Well she started to talk to me and conversation went something like this.

She: "are you ok",

me: "well yes", in a trembling voice as I was shocked she started to talk to me,

she: "can we help in anyway",

me: "well I'm looking for one shop where I should go, can you tell me how to get there", as this was happening I made some excuse in my mind and it was that I was lost,

she: "yes walk straight and turn right and then turn left and you should see it",

me: "well okay, I have to ask is it obvious that I peed my pants",

she: "yes it is, but I don't think anyone is going to notice so go ahead and go there", she was being very comforting and tried to convince me that I was going to be okay,

me: "okay I will, thanks again" and they left and I started to walk home in my obviously soaked pants. I was in shame and turned on by the same time and it was very strange that the woman started to talk to me and it was only excuse I made up in a second that I was lost.

Well that's my story.

Formatting.