Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

THIS HURT TO TELL YOU

WHAT IF I HAD JUST EXPERIENCED THE END OF COMPLETE DESPERATION? 

IT WAS SO EXTREME. IT WAS SO EXTREME/

BUT I MADE IT YO YHE BATHROOM LIKE A SEVERELY WOUNDED MARINE.

I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO BELEVE ME. THE PAIN WAS SO SUPREME.

BUT I DO REMEMBER REELING THIS WAY BEFORE I COULD EVEN SPEAK.

STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP.

IT HURTS SO MSCH.

I CRY. I CRY. 

HOW? HOW? 

I GET SOME AIR. I GET SOME BREATH.

F0LLOW ME. STOP HURTING YOURSELF AND OTHERS.

FOLLOW ME.

I'M CREATIVEPUP.

SO ARE YOU.

19 minutes ago, LoadedMink said:

Eagles Can Fly

Monkeys can climb
Crickets can leap
Horses can race
Owls can seek
Cheetahs can run
Eagles can fly
People can dish it out but can't take it
But that's about it.

I believe I said, "They all can't be winners."

And to be nasty and unfriendly and down vote people is pretty anti-social and anti-community. I happen to like community. Respectful community. 

Id love to point out how this is a public website, there is no privacy here, and your post said people you engaged with were allowed to give feedback to anyone so i did ? you gave permission for people to share their pm experience they had with you, it isnt my fault you are angry at the result of what people thought at what you said to me , i in no way harassed you, nor did i act unnecessary and ridiculous, i did not attack you, nor did i “pin my friends against an unknown user” heck i hardly said a word at all. 

Also no one is being unfriendly, those people are reacting to your ungodly attitude and the fact that you wish for users to stop engaging the forum when you make posts and try to pin me as the attacker, we are all part of a community together, but your attitude is making it unfun for everyone. 

We are respectful to those who earn it, you dont just deserve it around here, you earn it sweetie just like we all earned it through time and civil behavior 

Edited by Brittanybunny (see edit history)

9 hours ago, CreativePup said:

It was an attempt  They can't all be winners. 

Glad freedom of speech is alive and well.

Remember, whenever anyone uses "freedom of speech" as an argument it means the only counter to criticism they can come up with is "Well, I can't be sent to jail for saying it, so there."

Also your freedom of speech was not even threatened privately, you did not receive a warning and this thread is still open despite your history, the low quality of the post, and it being in the wrong section. Hush.