Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

boxers vs briefs

It depends, for me.  If I just want to do a quick and dirty wetting, then I'll usually opt for briefs just because I can wet them fairly easily on the toilet without much fear of overflowing off of the toilet seat.  If I'm wetting with pants on, I often opt for boxer briefs or briefs under boxer briefs under pants. 

My ideal scenario is wearing multiple layers of a few types of underwear, with the smallest/ tightest form factors on the inside and the largest/ baggiest on the outside.  This give me a bit more absorption so that I can leak a bit in my clothes and enjoy a bit of dampness as I get more desperate. 

The above is for solo scenarios, when I have been fortunate to have another willing participant, I typically go for a good pair of boxer briefs (under pants) with a somewhat tighter. more brief-ish cup area because it forces my dick and therefore my piss upwards somewhat, and the women I have practiced my fetish with all have seemed to like the way the wetting occurs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder what every guys preference is when it comes to wetting and what underwear to wear. For me it has to be briefs as the wetness spreads further around the crotch and butt, where as with boxers t

Looks like I'm the only guy here who is wearing boxers.  Come on I can't be the only one still wearing boxershorts.  Where my boxer dudes at?? For background, I switched to boxers when I was goin

i also switched from briefs to boxers when i was a teen but when i was 20 i switched back to boxerbriefs. boxers are a little to loose for me 😅

I wear disposable diapers most of the time and have a few pull-on and velcro cloth diapers that work well either by themselves or with plastic pants, depending on how wet I want to get. 

I've never understood the point of boxers. If you want your nuts to dangle just let them dangle, no need for an extra layer in there. 

If the undergarment has to be something other than a diaper then I'd rather have womens full-cut briefs over mens. Mens underwear feels like cardboard, womens briefs are much more comfortable. 

• 2 months later...

For me it's do not like boxers, rough briefs, panties and thongs.  It's usually no to commando (minimum equipment), except when home.

It's do like soft briefs, brief-like diapers, athletic supporters, bulky diapers (when home) and briefs over brief-like diapers.  Yes.  I do give opposite answers to almost identical items.  Just me.

• 10 months later...

It looks like briefs and boxer briefs are by far the most popular here.  In reading real and fictional stories, I sometimes note a character represented as male wetting his "panties", so I can only assume he has found the female version of briefs more comfortable.  

I sometimes wonder what hospital personnel find when an emergency victim has to be undressed. 😉

On 1/2/2019 at 9:34 AM, wettingman said:

I have always worn briefs, even as a child, and before I was into wetting. I continue to wear them because they are far more absorbent that loose fitting boxers , that let most of your pee run away , wasted.  I also enjoy the way the cotton briefs cling to me when wet. 

I have never tried boxer briefs, but you mentioning the larger absorbent surface area has me intrigued. Do they cling when wet like briefs.

boy do they. get the ones with nylon woven in- those are already snug and then when (not if) you wet them they totally cling to you

On 1/3/2019 at 7:58 PM, SoggyShorts said:

I've always worn briefs and don't own any boxers. 

When wetting, it's either briefs or commando.  A lot of the shorts I have (including my favorite red ones) have a brief in them.  

That brings me to the briefs themselves.  I get briefs made out of synthetic material (more comfortable once wet than cotton) and, if possible, without a fly.  

They are super comfortable at dry times, too.

getting briefs that don't have a fly or even a pouch is what im looking for. the pouch is always WAY too much room. give me a complex why don'chya
im looking for a good jock strap, any ideas? i like the idea of it forcing my firehose into  position and not having to "adjust"

Edited by NiagraFalls
more info (see edit history)
On 3/15/2020 at 2:46 PM, NiagraFalls said:

getting briefs that don't have a fly or even a pouch is what im looking for. the pouch is always WAY too much room. give me a complex why don'chya
im looking for a good jock strap, any ideas? i like the idea of it forcing my firehose into  position and not having to "adjust"

Strangely enough, no idea at all. 

The briefs I got don't have much of a pouch, so there's that.  They were made by Athletic Works and were briefly (no pun intended) available at WalMart.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find them in over a year.

On 3/15/2020 at 7:46 PM, NiagraFalls said:

Seems that you like constricting underwear like I do. My favourites are old school gym shorts, mostly cotton, without a liner and at least 1 or 2 sizes too small. There is definitely not a bit of a pouch, just the contrary. The tight fabric compresses my male parts and the center seam cuts in between the balls. No adjusting necessary or even possible, because everything is forcibly held in position as soon as I pull these shorts up. You'll have a hard time finding any but perhaps you are lucky at yard sales or flea markets. You might possibly look for teenage sizes.

On 3/15/2020 at 7:46 PM, NiagraFalls said:

Forgot your mention concerning jock straps. I tried different cuts and sizes but all of them proved unsatisfactory. I don't like the pouch either, I don't like their elastic fabric, and I think you feel the same. That's the reason why I favor rigid cotton and an absolutely tight fit that leaves hardly any room for my cock and squeezes my balls down into the shorts' legs, forcibly separated by the center seam. Btw underwear like mentioned enables me to stand a full bladder much easier and longer and to postpone voiding 'forever'.

• 3 years later...

True to my tomboy/gender-fuckery-enjoying self, I pretty much exclusively wear panties, but in the boyshorts style. Something about having just a little bit of leg, but still being snug, makes underwear-wetting a lot more fun. I also keep some old pairs of boxer briefs around to sleep in, because they're comfy. Those are fun to wet as well, though they're black and so not very visually exciting.

6 hours ago, dandeliontea said:

True to my tomboy/gender-fuckery-enjoying self, I pretty much exclusively wear panties, but in the boyshorts style. Something about having just a little bit of leg, but still being snug, makes underwear-wetting a lot more fun. I also keep some old pairs of boxer briefs around to sleep in, because they're comfy. Those are fun to wet as well, though they're black and so not very visually exciting.

I just wear boyshort panties because my dick is huge lol

On 1/6/2024 at 11:11 AM, j2319 said:

I'm a boxer guy for most of theme and sports boxerbriefs for thinks like sports.

Looks like I'm the only guy here who is wearing boxers.  Come on I can't be the only one still wearing boxershorts.  Where my boxer dudes at??

For background, I switched to boxers when I was going into middle school when my mom let me pick out my own underwear.  We talking the 90's so all the guys were wearing boxers.  Up to that time I was wearing typical boys white briefs that my mom would get me.  Some HANES, some Fruit, but mostly the JCP boys white briefs.  I know a lot of guys have switched from boxers to boxerbreifs but IDK I just love my boxers for daily wear.  I do wear Boxerbreifs for like sports and stuff, but I'm primarily a boxer guy here.  

A funny note on my switch from briefs to boxers is that I would still wear my old briefs to bed because I did not want to wet my kool new boxers.  That only lasted for a few months tho.