Sign In

boxers vs briefs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder what every guys preference is when it comes to wetting and what underwear to wear. For me it has to be briefs as the wetness spreads further around the crotch and butt, where as with boxers t

Looks like I'm the only guy here who is wearing boxers.  Come on I can't be the only one still wearing boxershorts.  Where my boxer dudes at?? For background, I switched to boxers when I was goin

i also switched from briefs to boxers when i was a teen but when i was 20 i switched back to boxerbriefs. boxers are a little to loose for me 😅

15 hours ago, pboy94 said:

I wonder what every guys preference is when it comes to wetting and what underwear to wear. For me it has to be briefs as the wetness spreads further around the crotch and butt, where as with boxers the pee just goes straight down, but thats just my preference and wondered what everyone elses was? Sorry if this is already a topic.

Agree, for me are briefs favorite.

I have always worn briefs, even as a child, and before I was into wetting. I continue to wear them because they are far more absorbent that loose fitting boxers , that let most of your pee run away , wasted.  I also enjoy the way the cotton briefs cling to me when wet. 

On 1/1/2019 at 2:11 AM, BENAir01 said:

Boxer brief all the way. Plain tights whitey briefs don't have enough surface area and boxers are too loose, its like you're not wearing underwear. 

I have never tried boxer briefs, but you mentioning the larger absorbent surface area has me intrigued. Do they cling when wet like briefs.

I love to get desperate, and I dribble in my pants almost every day, but I'll usually go to a bathroom before I significantly pee my pants.   I mostly wear tighty whities, of various brands (Hanes, Old Navy, Fruit), and typically they'll have a wet spot at the end of the day.  Usually I don't dribble enough for the wetness to be seen on my pants, but sometimes a squirt gets out, and I get a wet spot which I try to hide if out in public.

And now, my dirty little secret.  At bedtime, I'll take off my briefs, and sleep nude.  Next morning, the damp spot on my briefs will have dried and turned yellow, and I'll put them back on and repeat the process.  I sometimes wear them 4 or 5 days, by which time the stain is large and deep yellow.  Once this happens, when I get home, I'll let it go in my pants.

I've always worn briefs and don't own any boxers. 

When wetting, it's either briefs or commando.  A lot of the shorts I have (including my favorite red ones) have a brief in them.  

That brings me to the briefs themselves.  I get briefs made out of synthetic material (more comfortable once wet than cotton) and, if possible, without a fly.  

They are super comfortable at dry times, too.

For normal wear I wear boxers all of the time.  I have for many years and find them to be the most comfortable.  For wettings I prefer to put on two or three pairs of tight briefs that I bought mainly for working out in.  Pee goes right through boxers and hits the floor or whatever and it can even do that with one pair of briefs.  With two or three pair the pee spreads throughout them before going all the way through.

On 1/4/2019 at 2:58 AM, SoggyShorts said:

I've always worn briefs and don't own any boxers. 

When wetting, it's either briefs or commando.  A lot of the shorts I have (including my favorite red ones) have a brief in them.  

That brings me to the briefs themselves.  I get briefs made out of synthetic material (more comfortable once wet than cotton) and, if possible, without a fly.  

They are super comfortable at dry times, too.

In everyday life I prefer gym shorts similar to your red ones but only without a liner or brief inside, and much smaller. I favor nylon / synthetic over cotton but the cut is more relevant than the fabric. I own a few briefs but they are leftovers from decades ago, and never worn since. Similarly I possess 2 or 3 boxers that have become surplus as well. Off duty and in my leisure time I like to go commando, especially in summer wearing jeans and cutoffs.

• 4 weeks later...