Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Office leaking male

I currently work in an office with only 3 other people.  Each of us have our own office and privacy.  Two of my office mates leave early, and the one that doesn't travels fairly often.  So, I get the office to myself on a regular basis after 2:30 pm.  On those days, I like to drink a couple of cups of coffee as well as water, and see how long I can hold it.  I try and put myself in a desperate situation before my coworker leaves.  Once it becomes too much of a distraction, I start letting go small spurts in my pants.  Most times, I eventually head to the toilet and let the rest go, then make my way home with somewhat damp pants.  I have a 30 minute commute that sometime stretches to an hour if the traffic is bad.  My pants are still damp when I get home but nothing noticeable.  That is most days, sometimes I over do it and have quite the wet patch.  These pics are of one of those days.  On this particular day I didn't even have my gym bag with me to change, so home with a wet butt I went.  I took the pics at the office before heading out to the elevator to the garage.

20180712_174256.jpg

20180712_175612.jpg