Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite WWE Female Superstars you would like to see desperate?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 1:05 AM, RiniDee said:

She’s not on the roster anymore, but my WCE (woman crush everyday) AJ Lee.

:admire2:

Damn you, CM Punk! :nonono:

I actually think there was a match she had awhile back where I think she may have peed in her jean shorts. Either that, or excess sweat. If I find the snapshots again, i’ll post it here for you guys to analyze lol.

Please do. The only one I've known of, regarding female wrestlers or females in WWE in general, is Stephanie McMahon with a wet spot on the back of her dress and Natalya speaking about peeing her pants in a match with Naomi on Total Divas. It looked like she might've leaked or spurted a nice amount (nothing could be seen) but her expression after Naomi bumped her was priceless

On 1/25/2019 at 5:27 AM, johnnyc82 said:

Please do. The only one I've known of, regarding female wrestlers or females in WWE in general, is Stephanie McMahon with a wet spot on the back of her dress and Natalya speaking about peeing her pants in a match with Naomi on Total Divas. It looked like she might've leaked or spurted a nice amount (nothing could be seen) but her expression after Naomi bumped her was priceless

Yeah, Naomi hit her in the bladder and she peed herself a little during the match

• 1 year later...
On 1/25/2019 at 5:27 AM, johnnyc82 said:

Sorry for the thread rez, but found the picture when finally cleaning out my hard drive lol.

The dark spot is a little to dark and sharp to be considered a shadow or the shading of her denim, I'm going to really believe this was a wetting. :not-listening:

IMG_3289.JPG

And since I've brought back a thread from over a year ago, and being that I've tuned into wrestling here and there since then, I'm throwing in the hat Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan.

On 4/8/2020 at 2:38 PM, RiniDee said:

Sorry for the thread rez, but found the picture when finally cleaning out my hard drive lol.

The dark spot is a little to dark and sharp to be considered a shadow or the shading of her denim, I'm going to really believe this was a wetting. :not-listening:

IMG_3289.JPG

And since I've brought back a thread from over a year ago, and being that I've tuned into wrestling here and there since then, I'm throwing in the hat Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan.

Looks nice but I'm not convinced it's a pee stain

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...