Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Times Square NYE wettings

A reflection on this article from last year: How many diapered or simply wet people will be in New York this year?

"The greatest challenge for many was that once they got in the police pens, they weren’t getting out until after the ball dropped — even if Mother Nature called.

Some revelers gave up their secret: adult diapers.

“So far, it’s dry, and I’m hoping to keep it that way,” said Dallas teacher Heather Feist, 32, who began lining up at 9:30 a.m.

Others were not so lucky.

“I’ll definitely need to shower after peeing my pants all day,” said Ayame Yamakawa, 21, who traveled 22 hours from Okinawa, Japan, just for New Year’s Eve. She had already wet herself once by 2:41 p.m. after lining up at 10 a.m."

https://nypost.com/2018/01/01/adult-diapers-and-cold-weather-didnt-stop-these-people-from-welcoming-2018/

With all the people that attend this type of New Years Eve Events, not only in NY but all over the globe there must such a vast number of desperate individuals some of who are wearing protection, others that are able to wait, and those that end up standing around in wet clothing, hopefully some of the members of this community will be kind enough to post some story's of experiences either those they personally experienced or related to them by other individuals that they are acquainted with.

It seems to me that this is one of those situations where desperation/wetting situations run rampant but for some reason they are simply not being related. Perhaps this year the situation can be corrected to a degree.

Thanks in advance to anyone that may decide to contribute to this thread. 

It's going to be raining in NYC tonight, so wet pants won't be noticed.  Everyone has to go through a security checkpoint, so revelers need to arrive early - some will be there 8 - 12 hours.  Even an adult diaper might not hold enough for that long, so I'll bet that wet pants will be very common.  A guy could devise an external catheter with adhesive tape and plastic tubing - and let it just run onto the ground.

On 12/30/2018 at 6:22 PM, themerger said:

“I’ll definitely need to shower after peeing my pants all day,” said Ayame Yamakawa, 21, who traveled 22 hours from Okinawa, Japan, just for New Year’s Eve. She had already wet herself once by 2:41 p.m. after lining up at 10 a.m."

This bit! ? Imagine going home with her after the night out. Imagine how stinky her private area must be at the end of it all!! ?

Honestly I hope people know what they're getting themselves into on this. It seems like a solid place to go looking for desperation sitings. From this article:

https://nypost.com/2017/12/30/new-years-eve-in-times-square-sounds-like-urine-soaked-hell/?utm_source=url&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

"

When the 22-year-old from Mahwah, NJ, hit Times Square with her boyfriend, Gabriel, four years ago, she smuggled in vodka in a water bottle. (Alcohol, along with large bags and umbrellas, is forbidden; plus, Lippe was underage.) She didn’t eat anything other than a breakfast bagel, and didn’t have her illicit drink until the end of the day. But, “by the time it was turning midnight, I had drunk a lot and was desperate to go to the bathroom,” said the junior social-media editor. “I tried to find someplace to go — hotels, restaurants,” she said, but she was denied.

Alvarado recalled how one of his friends gave up and urinated in the street, adding, “I’ve heard stories of people who wear [adult] diapers.”

"