Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How Do You Hold For So Long?

I see bladder bulging and people who have held for over 12 hours and over, how the hell do people do that?! What is your secret method to hold for such a long time?! When I get desperate to pee I can't bear the discomfort and I give in so quickly. I want to achieve the strength to hold for long periods of time but my bladder is just so damn weak. Can anyone tell me their methods to hold for prolonged periods of time?

In my personal experience (everyone is different!), distraction is my number 1 method I use to hold it in.

Example, If I get caught up in a game, real busy at work, or binge watching a show my brain just never registers it until the point of "okay, either you get up now or you'll have extra laundry" lol

As for extremely long holds, for me that also is just something you have to train. My average hold was five hours until I discovered I had a holding fetish, now around 7~9 hours is "comfortable" for me (I use that term loosely lol, it depends)

(P.s. sorry for the ramble, it's late where I live and can't sleep!)

11 hours ago, princesspee27 said:

I see bladder bulging and people who have held for over 12 hours and over, how the hell do people do that?! What is your secret method to hold for such a long time?! When I get desperate to pee I can't bear the discomfort and I give in so quickly. I want to achieve the strength to hold for long periods of time but my bladder is just so damn weak. Can anyone tell me their methods to hold for prolonged periods of time?

A lot of it comes down to bladder size. Have you ever measured how much pee you can hold? It might not even be physically possible for you to hold that long currently with regular water intake.

If you can't hold a lot then some training could be done. You could keep putting off your peeing here and there to lengthen how long you are used to holding and maybe even slightly raise your capacity. Kegal exercises are good as well to help keep control of an aching bladder.

Perhaps set incentives to hold or punishments for if you don't. For example, if you reach a certain time (slightly longer than what you can normally do) then you get to eat your favorite food or have a drink or two. If you fail, then perhaps punishment could be to keep your wet panties on for half an hour as a lesson to your self that you can hold longer if the consequences are something you don't like. 

Over time you will gradually get better at holding and may even increase your bladder capacity over time as well.

Currently holding to train myself for a little wetting session for tomorrow, I think I will be taking some steps along the line of reward/punishment for today ? gotta make sure I'm ready for tomorrow! My record is probably about 4 hours... would like to get it around 5 or 6 but I'm not trying to push my body too far.. just wanna make for a good time, not a short one! Lol:)

4 minutes ago, AriesTheRam said:

Currently holding to train myself for a little wetting session for tomorrow, I think I will be taking some steps along the line of reward/punishment for today ? gotta make sure I'm ready for tomorrow! My record is probably about 4 hours... would like to get it around 5 or 6 but I'm not trying to push my body too far.. just wanna make for a good time, not a short one! Lol:)

Just keep adding little bits to it each hold. So start at 4 hours 15 minutes. If you make it then reward, if you fail, punish. Repeat as often as possible to slowly make your self hold longer and longer ? Little and often is key rather than just forcing your self to hold ages and hoping it won't be uncomfortable and un-enjoyable. 

4 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Just keep adding little bits to it each hold. So start at 4 hours 15 minutes. If you make it then reward, if you fail, punish. Repeat as often as possible to slowly make your self hold longer and longer ? Little and often is key rather than just forcing your self to hold ages and hoping it won't be uncomfortable and un-enjoyable. 

That sounds MUCH better (and healthier!) Than trying to push it really far in one sitting.. some tighter clothing helps a tint bit too, and other activities to take the mind off ? I usually clean the while bathroom before I let myself go.ake sure everything sparkling clean so I don't wet myself in a gross bathroom. Makes cleanup so much easier, too! May be a bit more work, but hey, it's more time to wait ?

2 minutes ago, AriesTheRam said:

That sounds MUCH better (and healthier!) Than trying to push it really far in one sitting.. some tighter clothing helps a tint bit too, and other activities to take the mind off ? I usually clean the while bathroom before I let myself go.ake sure everything sparkling clean so I don't wet myself in a gross bathroom. Makes cleanup so much easier, too! May be a bit more work, but hey, it's more time to wait ?

It definitely does make it easier. I definitely didn't used to have as big bladder as I do now. I used to pee loads, often when I wasn't even desperate. Over time I have enjoyed holds more and more. I am at about a 1.4l capacity now which comes out as a huge flood if I wet! ?

20 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

It definitely does make it easier. I definitely didn't used to have as big bladder as I do now. I used to pee loads, often when I wasn't even desperate. Over time I have enjoyed holds more and more. I am at about a 1.4l capacity now which comes out as a huge flood if I wet! ?

I haven't actually measured how much I can release ? holy moly what a great idea! you're a Rockstar, thank you for the idea! 

I hold it as long as I can before I feel going to leak or I cant stand the pain. My stomach starts to hurt and bladder start to hurt bad.

I have held it 12 hours was my longest hold. I guess the secret is to do things to take your mind of needing to go. Sometimes you can learn to hold it in longer so you can train your bladder and self. I keep busy and not try to think about needing to go bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 3:49 PM, largebio said:

I think it comes down to the size of your bladder. I can hold for 24 hours, without too much trouble. But near the end, my bladder visibly bulges and as soon as I pee - sometimes for nearly 2 minutes - the bulge disappears, meaning I peed a lot. 

I also can hold it for 24 hours, not 'without much trouble' but anyhow, I can. This weekend I was giving it again a try. The last time I went was saturday at 6 pm, and could easily stand the night and breakfast on sunday. The first significant urges began at 9 am but I simply ignored the call of nature. By late morning the urge escalated as the coffee had seeped down to my bladder. It became harder not to go and I had to distract my mind. At 1 pm it really became urgent but I managed to overcome the desire. By 2 pm these negative feelings subsided and a phase of pleasant fullness started. Only slightly affected by a definitely already very full bladder I could run some errands and work around the house. As I was not refraining from drinking normally this comfortable space of time ended rather abruptly with surges and twitches coming up. At 5 pm I was close to giving up and had to hold my crotch nearly constantly. But also this discomfort settled and let me breathe a sigh of relief - but not yet relief for my overfilled bladder. At 7 pm my resistance collapsed and without advance warning a first jet escaped into my pants, followed by waves of surges. I definitely had to quit and produced a rather pleasing 980 ml after 25 hours of holding.

I think it depends on your bladder size, space in the abdominal cavity for bladder expansion, the strength of the sphincter muscles and the will power. According to my experience, us the girls have most of these than boys; especially the willpower. And also a pee holding talent of 12+ hours needs a good practice for ages (as how I practiced since my early childhood)

32 minutes ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I think it depends on your bladder size, space in the abdominal cavity for bladder expansion, the strength of the sphincter muscles and the will power. According to my experience, us the girls have most of these than boys; especially the willpower. And also a pee holding talent of 12+ hours needs a good practice for ages (as how I practiced since my early childhood)

I fully agree. Holding it intentionally is not a gender thing. Some features are of course depending on each other. Practicing holding definitely enlarges your bladder and on the other hand a big bladder helps to hold it for 12 to 24 hours. But in any case you have to learn to stand hours of rising urge, twitches and surges from your bladder - and that is a matter of willpower. If you head for a twice-a-day routine like I did already years ago you simply have to get used to a certain urge to urinate many hours a day. Some days it is quite easy to reach my goal, some days I curse my idea and have to fight against a throbbing and oppressing bladder. But the latter is exactly what I would call 'good practice'