Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you remember the first time you wet yourself deliberately?

For me, it would have been in the sea, on holiday. I don’t clearly remember a first time, but I do remember my mum once telling me it didn’t matter, in the sea.

My first deliberate wetting other than that would have been when I was in my early teens and started going out for long walks in the fields near my house. Those were the location for a number of “firsts” for me (first deliberate wetting, first deliberate messing, first ejaculation that was not during a wet dream).

10 hours ago, d418 said:

For me, it would have been in the sea, on holiday. I don’t clearly remember a first time, but I do remember my mum once telling me it didn’t matter, in the sea.

My first deliberate wetting other than that would have been when I was in my early teens and started going out for long walks in the fields near my house. Those were the location for a number of “firsts” for me (first deliberate wetting, first deliberate messing, first ejaculation that was not during a wet dream).

That's very similar to my first deliberate wetting. I was coming up for 5 years old and this happend on a very isloated South Devon beach with no loo's in sight I held on and on an in the end I just had an accident and just did a pee in my new light red Speedo style swim tunks. I burst in to floods of tears thinking I was going to be in big trouble for peeing my new tight swim pants as I called them. But mum rushed over to where I was playing and digging in the sand and said she had forgot to tell me it did not matter on the beach I could just do a wee or stream as she called it when I needed one in my swim trunks! WOW! Well that was it the next day we were on the beach again and I held on as long as I could then just burst doing  a strong pee stream in the front of my swim trunks and my hot pee then trickerling so fast down my legs in to the damp sand. I was hooked!  If mum saw I had a very wet trunks front and the sea was not to far out we would then go a sit in the small  shore line waves and be washed and if I had any wee left I would pee again to get that warm feling not only in my trunks but in my tummy at doing something I thought was so naughty and taboo and often mum would be peeing her bikini botoms as well as we sat in the small waves. I loved playing on the beach in my pee damp trunks to me it was all part of growing up and being  a boy at that time in the 1960s. Happy days and the start of my love of all things pee related.  Nice to know I was not alone. Kev.

Edited by kevy19 (see edit history)

I think the first time I deliberately wet myself, was around 10. I was at the local pool, hopping in and out, and remember needing to pee. I was sitting near the edge of the pool and figured, since I was already wet, why not just go. I don't think I really cared one way or the other at that time, however, I do remember a few years later, I was outside thinking about my neighbor whom I thought I saw desperate while we were playing ping pong, because she kept wiggling in that I need to pee dance. Standing there I realized that I did need to pee and suddenly I decided to let it go, so to speak. Well, guess this would also be when I realized that I enjoyed it. Sadly never saw her like this again, but my young hormonal self sure had fun secretly wetting myself, amongst other things.

It happened when I was still a teenager and started to explore omo fetish outside of my true wetting accidents. I just wanted to know how it feels when you do it deliberately and peed my pants at home one evening. Because I had many wetting accidents in my childhood, parents didn't ask too many questions. I just said it was cat's fault. She was hiding in a trash can we had behind the house.

My first wetting wasn't very original; it was quite bland now that i look back at it... But I do remember how nervewracking and ezciting it all was! I think i was wearing double layers, one layer pajamas, the next some thick sweats, with socks and the whole setup. I didn't know of or have any absorbent pads, so I used multiple towels. 

It took FOREVER to work up the courage to finally wet, but when I did, i will never forget that first warm feeling running down my leg, pooling up and finally leaking out of my clothes. As soon as I was done, I knew this would be something that stuck with me.. Now I'm totally a wetting fanatic 😂😂😍😍

• 4 weeks later...

Scrolling through this topic brought to mind my first deliberate accident which I'd largely forgotten about, and which is without a doubt the most daring and ridiculously discoverable wetting I've ever had. Chalk it up to naiveté I guess!

I was a senior in high school and was working as a counselor at a week-long camp for 11-12 year olds. Typical camp setting, buildings around out in the woods, a lake, etc. All of the counselors were high schoolers so there were a fair amount of shenanigans. Though I was super into stories and seeing/talking to girls about peeing, I'd never had the guts to try it myself. Something about being outdoors and in a largely un-supervised setting got me all worked up. I spent most of the week avoiding the bathrooms and peeing outside in the woods.

On the last night of the week, the counselors would all pull an all-nighter and do stereotypical things like raid cabins for underwear and send them up the flagpole. A group of us were sitting in the dining hall having coffee, and one girl told a story about an earlier camp where one of the female counselors had peed in her jeans while horsing around in the water at the lake. Sent me into overdrive! Later on I split from the group to go back to my cabin to grab a jacket. It was probably a 5-6 minute walk through the woods to where the male cabins were. As I was about to exit the woods, I made a split-second decision to pee in my jeans like the story I'd just heard. So I looked around to make sure I was alone, and let it go! 

I went as much as I could for someone who had never peed themselves on purpose before...it's really hard to overcome all of that training to not go in your pants. That being said, I was wet damn near to my shoes. Not having thought ahead to this moment, I dashed into my cabin where thankfully all of the kids in my group seemed to be fast asleep. I took off my underwear and jeans, put on different pairs of both, grabbed my jacket and then hung my obviously peed-in jeans on a line just outside the cabin. Looking back, I cannot conceive what my thinking was in hanging those things in so public a view. Then I rejoined the group and that was that. 

My recollection is that I didn't grab the jeans from the line until we packed up to leave in the morning, but I honestly don't remember. No one ever said a word to me, nor did I ever hear rumor that I was discovered. I'm much more discreet these days!!

• 3 weeks later...

When I was 4, I sometimes dribbled into my pants on purpose to make wet spots and i liked it, not knowing why. And when I was 5, in kindergarten, one scene i remember very well: I needed to pee and told my teacher that I have to go. She nodded and I went to the bathroom. In one of the stalls, staying in front of a toilet, suddenly my brain though, that it would be a great idea not to pee in the toilet. So I peed on the floor just in front of the toilet. But in midstream I held it in because I wanted to pee in my pants. Like the idea before it just popped into my head. So I held in (which was pretty hard, but I managed to do it) and pulled up my briefs and also my dungarees and staying in the middle of the bathroom I let go and made a big puddle on the floor. After that I went back to the classroom and acted like nothing special happened, but my teacher saw my wet pants and get me changed. In the afternoon my mom came to pick me up and I was very shy to admit that I wet my pants. But I still remember the excitement when peeing my pants and beeing naughty.☺️

Yeah I remember. I was 21 and tripping on 10 tabs of acid. I was peaking in bed and  I really had to pee but didnt want to move so I decided to throw down a towel and wet my bed. It felt AMAZING but I made a huge mess and had to flip the mattress afterwards because I wasn't really able to do proper cleanup fast enough in the state I was in. I highly recommend that anyone reading this NOT do what I did.

I was about 15-16 years old, the first time I peed myself on purpose 🙂 
I was standing in the shower (water turned off), with my feet lightly apart, while wearing nothing but my panties...

I remeber doing it, right before taking a shower and I would keep my wet panties in my room until they had dried, before throwing them in the laundry, so my mother wouldn't notice anything ☺️

Guest Nils JD
14 minutes ago, VådeTrusser said:

I was about 15-16 years old, the first time I peed myself on purpose 🙂 
I was standing in the shower (water turned off), with my feet lightly apart, while wearing nothing but my panties...

I remeber doing it, right before taking a shower and I would keep my wet panties in my room until they had dried, before throwing them in the laundry, so my mother wouldn't notice anything ☺️

That's a good way to start. 🙂
Yeah, I know the problems of having to hid it, since I had been living with my parents until November 2018. I was 26yo when I moved you, wow.

haha my first time was super embarrassing...

I was 11 years old and I had an old pair of jeans that were way to small and tight for me. I put them on anyways since I did not wanted to wet my new pants.

I remember how I was standing in the shower struggling to let out some pee..it was super difficult because my mind was saying to let go but my body would not do it out of instinct.

So I pressed with all my muscles against my bladder and started to leak a little...I wanted more of course so I tightened my muscles even harder...after like 9 minutes of struggling I finally managed to let out a long and nice stream BUT I managed to shit my self at the same time...haha. It was not on purpose, I can tell you that!

The pee felt so nice...so I didn't stop pressing on...the wetter my jeans got the more exciting I became...and of course...the more poop came out.

At first...It actually did not feel like there was a lot of poop in my undies...but I really underestimated that.

xD

PS. I´m not really into messing..but if it happens on accident while I pee myself  (out of 100 times maybe once) - it actually is very humiliating and it´s a fun feeling...haha