Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We woke up late today, and I made oatmeal and coffee for breakfast for me and J. As that was winding down, my dad called to chat. He and I can talk for a while, and by the time we hung up, the coffee

Hello! Welcome to live action messing, where you can tell your current poop desperation and messing experience here!  I decided that since there's a live action Omorashi thread, why not have a li

Just held for two days unintentionally... My undies had so many skid marks... I finished in the toilet but man I wanted to poop in my panties so bad, I wanna feel the wark squish against my bum 🤭

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some pics from just after the event, and after a twenty - thirty minute walk back, sorry for the rubbish camera work, almost got caught a couple of hundred yards from home, still shaking a little bit 😬

Posting this with the soupy mess still in my jeans, and a little trickle of pee running down my right thigh

IMG_20191215_014730.jpg

IMG_20191215_014735.jpg

IMG_20191215_022110.jpg

Edited by pwig
Adding an extra photo (see edit history)
58 minutes ago, peeprincessx said:

Just held for two days unintentionally... My undies had so many skid marks... I finished in the toilet but man I wanted to poop in my panties so bad, I wanna feel the wark squish against my bum 🤭

Oh you tease! Please post pics of those skid marked panties!!