Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

9 hours ago, ~Kitty Nikki~ said:

Man! Maybe it has to do with skin sensitivity..

Possibly, My skin has always been sorta odd. Perhaps it will it will become less sensitive if I do it more. Sorta like how when people start learning how to play guitar their fingers hurt from the sharp strings but the more they play the more they build up callouses on their fingers that make it hurt less. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We woke up late today, and I made oatmeal and coffee for breakfast for me and J. As that was winding down, my dad called to chat. He and I can talk for a while, and by the time we hung up, the coffee

Hello! Welcome to live action messing, where you can tell your current poop desperation and messing experience here!  I decided that since there's a live action Omorashi thread, why not have a li

Just held for two days unintentionally... My undies had so many skid marks... I finished in the toilet but man I wanted to poop in my panties so bad, I wanna feel the wark squish against my bum 🤭

Posted Images

3 hours ago, kochel428 said:

Been out all day and haven’t gotten a chance to poop yet. Now I’m home and eating lunch and starting to notice I need to go...

I need to go too. I felt the need early this morning and have been holding it ever since. It’s not too bad right now though, but I need to go. I’m planning on holding it probably till Friday. Are you still holding kochel428? 

On 8/28/2019 at 6:06 PM, Saitama34 said:

I need to go too. I felt the need early this morning and have been holding it ever since. It’s not too bad right now though, but I need to go. I’m planning on holding it probably till Friday. Are you still holding kochel428? 

Wow, I would definitely have an accident long before then if I tried to hold so long! 

I ended up filling my pants about two hours after my last post.

1 hour ago, kochel428 said:

Wow, I would definitely have an accident long before then if I tried to hold so long! 

I ended up filling my pants about two hours after my last post.

Nice! I didn’t hold all the way till today. I ended up going last night. (Unfortunately it wasn’t a mess, I don’t mess myself often), but next time I’m planning on messing. 

Edited by Saitama34 (see edit history)
6 hours ago, quaelinn said:

I’ve been holding since around 17:00 and it’s 04:53. It doesn’t feel like how it normally should, so I’m assuming I’ll be having some... complications when I truly give in.

Same. I’ve been holding for almost two days and I’m still not desperate. I can hardly feel the urge to go still, but I can feel it a tiny bit. I’m a little bloated from holding it so I think I’ll be super constipated when I finally mess myself (cause that’s my goal). quaelinn are you still holding? 

• 2 weeks later...

Last night J told me I wasn’t allowed to pee before bed. I woke up having to go pretty badly, but I went about making us coffee and breakfast. After breakfast we were doing some more unpacking, and at one point I moved a heavy box and found myself with poop in my pants. J found out what happened and said, “well you’re going to have to stay in it for a while.”

As we continued, maybe half an hour later I was maneuvering around a table that was up against the wall, and suddenly I was soiling myself uncontrollably. I just stood there squirming as my pants filled up right in front of J.

Eventually she told me to go finish in the shower. It all felt really amazing.

53 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

That sounds like fun. Does your girlfriend know about your interests?

No she doesn’t. I’ve kept my fetish to no one but myself outside of this website. I might end up going beforehand, just so I can enjoy spending time with her and not have to focus on my need to go. It’s disappointing though. I was looking forward to holding it. 

58 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

That sounds unhealthy... you should eat more fiber?

Yeah. Probably. I eat a good bit of fiber already since I’m not a fan of  poop that stains my undies when I try and mess. So I try to have a bowel that’s firm. Plus my bowel muscles are pretty strong so I can hold a poo for at least a day or two. (Which probably results in constipation) But I’ll be sure to have more fiber cause fiber is good. Right now my stomach is gurgling from my need but the urge has faded a bit. I’m hoping to hold all day but my goal might be till 12 tomorrow depending on how much longer I want to hold it. 

Edit: I just decided to go. I took your advice on it being unhealthy 

Edited by Saitama34
Update (see edit history)

I currently need to go. I’ve been holding it since this morning and it’s getting to the point where I need to stop and clench every so often to keep it in. The worst part is I’m currently cleaning my bathroom so the toilet is tempting me to use it. On the desperation scale, I’m probably at a high 6. I’m not super desperate but I really need to go 

• 2 weeks later...