Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Due to some changes in plans, today I had rent a car to get back to my home for work tomorrow morning. Fun solo trips are few and far between for me, but still I wasn't planning on doing a true hold or pushing the boundaries. Once I got on the road I was making incredible time and decided to see how fast I could get home -- which meant no stopping. The drive was a little over four hours and I stopped for a large coffee at the outset to compliment the can of coke I had already grabbed.

About halfway through the drive I was already feeling some urgency and knew this was going to be tough, so I resolved to stop at the last rest stop before entering my city. Unluckily for me, I ended up stuck on the wrong side of a stream of large trucks with no way to get over to the rest stop exit. Can't honestly say I tried all that hard to get over, either :). Once I missed that stop, I was basically committed because there's no easy way to stop between there and my destination. 

Soon after missing the rest stop, my bladder started to hurt. Rarely in previous holds have I felt pain like this. I was actually actively trying to dribble some out to relieve the pressure, but couldn't get anything to come out. I pulled into a toll booth and when they told me the total, I dropped my wallet on the floor fumbling for cash. I was in tears when I got back upright because it hurt so bad, and still nothing. It seemed to me that since I couldn't get any spurts to come out, this might be a true dam burst if I couldn't last. I fished out a towel I had packed in my bag in the passenger seat and put it under my butt. 

I was starting to fear that I was doing real damage to my bladder. Twice I reached for the coffee cup, but both times decided traffic was too heavy to try and control the car and pee at the same time. With about 20 minutes to go until I got home I started to get some hope that I would indeed make it dry, but it quickly turned to disaster when I felt an unexpected really nice spurt come out that caused a baseball size spot on my crotch. The relief was incredible and I took a deep breath and relaxed with the lessened pain. Almost immediately I felt the main event begin to happen. From my toes I felt a spasm begin and gradually build strength inside me. It got to my bladder and my whole midsection bore down with incredible force and I started PISSING so hard there was a visible stream coming out from the front of my jeans. It went on uncontrolled for probably 10-15 seconds before I could stop it. I was wet, warm and feeling so much better.

Until I realized how wet the towel under me was. And then I reached under the towel and felt how wet the seat under me was. When I got home, I pulled into my garage, got out of the car and (surprise, surprise) finished my accident standing there. I got cleaned up, grabbed a fan and am now trying to dry this wet spot on the seat before I have to return the car in a few hours. Wish me luck!!

IMG_53136.jpg