Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather

That's a hard one, since I only REALLY like wetting if there's a girl there enjoying seeing me, in which case I'd choose whichever she though was hotter.

If I'm by myself, and HAD to choose, I'd take the porch since I don't wanna ruin my car seats X.X

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets say you were desperate, and on the verge of wetting, but the girl's were occupied and/or out of order, so you storm the guy's bathroom. However, there's only urinals available, not to mention there's other guys around.

Would you try peeing standing up, in the urinal, or have an accident right there?

(Not being able to pee standing up is no excuse, you could still attempt to. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is usually a drinking game as you guys know, but this can work here too. For those who dont know how to play, you bascially give 2 ridiculious and silly things that someone can choose from. They

Land crotch first on an iron bar..(Dude I'm not even a boy, but I would still be effed up lol) Would you rather eat raw cow brains, or lick someone's hairy, sweaty armpit?

Well I'm self concious so i'm gonna go with the 200 degree heat with winter clothing. Bring on the heatstroke lol. Would you rather have EVERY single hair on your body plucked off, or every fingernai

Posted Images

You monster. O.O

Most likely a friend.

Could NOT deal with having my mom doing it. I'd rather hold it until my bladder explodes, and promptly die of shame. >.<

-------------------------------------

You're desperate during a final exam, and you're not gonna make it till the end. Do you

-Finish the test, but you end up having a huge accident as you finish, and everyone sees you wet....

OR

-Walk out and fail, but you don't pee your pants in front of everyone.....

lol your mom helped you as a kid only difference is your older smh..let's see I would pick...

Walk out and fail...forget that summer courses here I come lol

Your super desperate and all the bathrooms are full in the house and you literally cannot wait. There's a bunch of people over too.

Would you rather pee yourself in front of the bathroom door in view of all your family and close friends, or walk over and pee into the plant standing in the corner still in front of everyone?

Easy. I'd take the plant in a heartbeat. :D

Assume you're in public without a bathroom in sight, and really desperate (in one way or another, depending on your choice.)

Would you rather:

Pee your pants in something that would reeealy show that you wet (something light that darkens a lot when wet)?

or

Would you totally fill your panties while wearing something dark colored and much less obvious (though seat of your pants still bulges out somewhat from your accident)?

Edited by Teumessian (see edit history)

Yeesh, and you call ME evil? At least I wasn't making you choose anything horribly painful. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

I'd have to choose messing my pants. I value my fingers. :blink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're in line for some port-o-potties in public, perhaps at a concert or festival or something, and you're super desperate. You're starting to squirt.......

Do you:

Drop your pants in line and pee on the ground, in front of everyone? :o

Or

Have an accident, and completely wet your pants trying to wait, while everyone sees? :o

Depends, if I zip myself and just get a little nip, then I can handle it.

But if I do it and get STUCK?! Fuck that, I'd rather pee my pants. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

Having an accident in class, or having an accident at work (if you're not working, let's just say somewhere public, while you're out with friends :D)?

Grammy easily. At least at that point I could say "screw you all, I've got a grammy!" :D

Here's a funny one. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

You're at your boyfriend's house, and you suddenly get some bad cramps. You go upstairs to use the bathroom, seriously on the verge of filling your pants, but you make it. However, you hopelessly clog his toilet. Do you...

-Go back downstairs and admit what you did. :o

OR

-Sprint to your car. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

:o

That's hard!!!

Probably sprint to my car, but explain later. :D

Okay say your on a car trip with all of your friends and suddenly you have to pee really bad, and they think your just messing with them when you tell them your about to wet yourself. So they won't pull over.

Do you, just except they don't believe you and try to hold it the 30 minutes till you reach your destination but wet yourself in the process and be thoughroly humiliated,

Or, demand even more that they pull over and threaten them and they finally pull over and you get releif by they just leave you on the side of the road and drive off. In the middle of nowhere.

Ohhh, tough.....

If there was NO way I could find them again and exact horrible retribution for stranding me, I'd probably have to wet. >///<

Let's say your boyfriend is driving you somewhere, and you're super desperate (either #1 or #2, I'll let you choose). However, he refuses to break the speed limit, since he's afraid of getting pulled over. As he drives, you go in your panties a little bit...

Do you:

-Tearfully admit that your starting to have an accident, which will surely make him drive faster.

OR

-Keep quiet out of embarrassment, but increase your chances of completely losing it

(By the way, you're not into messing, are you HP ^_^)

Ohhh that's tough.

I HATE admitting my need in real life... Although if it was that bad I would probably go with tearfully admitting it.

Okay, say our at a restraunt with your girlfriend and you really have to pee, but the lines are beond long and your about to leave the restraint also.

Do you admit your bad need to your girlfriend, and ask her to please wait on you while you stand in line.

Or leave the restraint and risk wetting in the car.

((And I kinda am..lol :) ))

(Awesome. :D Not many people I know like it even a little bit. ^_^)

Depends. If it was just a regular date, I wouldn't mind asking.

But if we were about to leave to do something......interesting ;).......I'd risk wetting in he car. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

----------------------------------------------------------

Let's say you're on an airline, and you really have to go #2, but the fasten seatbelt sign is on. Worse yet, you're wearing white pants. You wait and wait, slowly having an accident as you do. You stand back up as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off, but there' s huge line at the bathroom. :o

Do you:

Sit back down and try to hold it, slowly pooping your pants completely and wait for the airplane to land an hour from then. Hopefully, not too many people will see you when you dash out of the plane.

OR

Get up and try and wait in line. There's a small brown stain that's on the back of your white pants, which grows a bit as you poop your panties more and more in line. Your accident will be a lot smaller, but everyone will know. :o

I would rather have no sexual stimulation for the rest of "you're" life because I am not life and that does not apply to me.

:trollface:

But seriously it would matter how much I needed to pee every 5 minutes. Would it be like super desperate or just needing to pee? I suppose I could manage the rest of my life with diapers.

Would you rather:

Have an accident in a busy public place

or

Have an accident while tied up by some creepy guy, who then records it?

Edited by Mel (see edit history)

Ew >.> I'll take the public place.

You're sleeping with your boyfriend/girlfriend, and you wake up, realizing that you wet the bed. Both of you are soaked. :o They're still fast asleep though.

Do you:

Roll them over into your wet patch, and make it look like THEY wet the bed.

OR

Fess up and admit that you wet when they wake up.

Climb an 800 foot ladder(wonder how long that'll take)..I tried to watch one episode..fell asleep 15 minutes later.lol.

Say your trapped into a bathroom with your significant other, or friends. You cant get out and there are no windows and no tub for them to hide. Its a small bathroom but your stomach is rumbling and you know its not solid or pee.

Would you rather have that explosive poo in the toilet, or wait until someone can get you out but ending up with you completely pooing yourself as soon as the door opens?

Sorry, I'm going in the toilet. So long as there's one, I'm going in there, my friends be damned. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, let's say you are in gym class, and you feel your stomach rumbling. You've got to go really bad.....

You have to go running on the track with the rest of the class, but halfway through it, you realize you can't wait any longer.......

Would you rather have a huge accident in your running shorts and panties, to the point where it's spilling down the backs of your legs. There's no hiding it....

OR

Jump off the track and try hiding behind a tree, and squatting there. A few people running past might see you squatting, not to mention there isn't anything to clean up with. No teachers will see, so you won't get in trouble.

You took that from your story..Flora and Emily I think lol...I would chose the hiding behind a tree, and going there.

Your in standstill traffic, and your sitting on someone's lap and your stomach is bubbling. You see this little mini wall that goes up to your knees on the side of the freeway, you guys are in the furthest lane away from it. When you feel what you think is a fart but its not...

WOuld you rather stay where you are in inevitably messily poop yourself and whoever else your sitting on, or would you brave the trafffic and get out and go behind that mini wall, even though people would be able to see what your doing?