Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather

6 hours ago, DarkPhantom said:

Pee while sitting on a wall or tree.

Imagine you're in the middle of a live streaming session and need to use the bathroom very badly (as in if you so much move, you would wet yourself on the spot). Would you rather A) go ahead and wet yourself, or B) grab a cup or something and pee in that?

(HARD MODE: You're in a stream that cannot be paused and you are completely visible to your viewers)

A) go ahead and wet yourself. (Even in hard mood)

Would u rather wet a hospital bed or wet in a gf’s/bf’s bed. 

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is usually a drinking game as you guys know, but this can work here too. For those who dont know how to play, you bascially give 2 ridiculious and silly things that someone can choose from. They

Land crotch first on an iron bar..(Dude I'm not even a boy, but I would still be effed up lol) Would you rather eat raw cow brains, or lick someone's hairy, sweaty armpit?

Well I'm self concious so i'm gonna go with the 200 degree heat with winter clothing. Bring on the heatstroke lol. Would you rather have EVERY single hair on your body plucked off, or every fingernai

Posted Images

On 6/3/2021 at 4:38 PM, DarkPhantom said:

Hospital bed. Easier to lie your way out of it.

Imagine you're in a class, and everyone has to go to the bathroom. Would you rather be a student in this situation, or the teacher?

Student. Teacher will probably have a harder time living it down. (do they have an accident?) 

Would you rather be locked out of the bathroom at school or a bf’s/gf’s house when your seconds away from peeing yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

Student. Teacher will probably have a harder time living it down. (do they have an accident?) 

Would you rather be locked out of the bathroom at school or a bf’s/gf’s house when your seconds away from peeing yourself. 

Outside a bf's house. Hopefully he'd be turned on or at least understanding and kind if I peed myself, or he's not worth being my boyfriend!

Would you rather pee in football shorts (or another team sport) during a match in a rainstorm, or pee in a dry wetsuit while rowing in a canoe when it's hot and sunny?

1 minute ago, kilianj74 said:

Outside a bf's house. Hopefully he'd be turned on or at least understanding and kind if I peed myself, or he's not worth being my boyfriend!

Would you rather pee in football shorts (or another team sport) during a match in a rainstorm, or pee in a dry wetsuit while rowing in a canoe when it's hot and sunny?

I have a friend who always pees his football pants(as well as other spot pants) but I’ll chose pee in a dry wetsuit while rowing in a canoe when it's hot and sunny as I think that would be more fun. 

would you rather pee in shorts or jeans?

8 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

I have a friend who always pees his football pants(as well as other spot pants) but I’ll chose pee in a dry wetsuit while rowing in a canoe when it's hot and sunny as I think that would be more fun. 

would you rather pee in shorts or jeans?

Wow your friend sounds cool, lucky you 😏

On balance I'd rather pee my jeans, as they would soak up more pee, whereas in most situations where I wear shorts it would just drop down my legs onto the seat or floor.

In a game of truth or dare with friends you didn't know if they were into omo, would you rather answer a truth question "have you ever wet yourself on purpose?" or do a dare to wet your pants there and then?

3 hours ago, kilianj74 said:

Wow your friend sounds cool, lucky you 😏

On balance I'd rather pee my jeans, as they would soak up more pee, whereas in most situations where I wear shorts it would just drop down my legs onto the seat or floor.

In a game of truth or dare with friends you didn't know if they were into omo, would you rather answer a truth question "have you ever wet yourself on purpose?" or do a dare to wet your pants there and then?

Dare. I get to relieve myself, and I'd be seen as a badass for doing it - a win win.

Imagine you're on a date, and your partner has their head on your lap. And you have to pee very badly. Would you rather try to find something to pee in, or would you wet yourself right there and then?

• 4 weeks later...

Considering I probably don't know what my partner's into (I must confess...I've never actually been on a real "date", even at my age, because none of my relationships got that far) I'd probably go for the former.

Would you rather pee yourself in front of all of your friends, coworkers, and family, or wet yourself and have it broadcast on the jumbotron at a sports game to a stadium full of strangers?

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)