Sign In

Would you rather

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is usually a drinking game as you guys know, but this can work here too. For those who dont know how to play, you bascially give 2 ridiculious and silly things that someone can choose from. They

Land crotch first on an iron bar..(Dude I'm not even a boy, but I would still be effed up lol) Would you rather eat raw cow brains, or lick someone's hairy, sweaty armpit?

Well I'm self concious so i'm gonna go with the 200 degree heat with winter clothing. Bring on the heatstroke lol. Would you rather have EVERY single hair on your body plucked off, or every fingernai

Posted Images

ooh... tough call. Depending on what you mean by friends, that could encompass a lot of people. I'll stick with people I'd invite to say a birthday party and go with the friends, considering my extended family is quite... extensive.

Would you become utterly destitute and not be allowed to have any money besides what is utterly necessary for you to stay alive if after a period of 2 years you received one billion dollars?

Sure, if my biological needs are satisfied, I can wait 2 years. Time's not a problem, dood!

Now would you rather have sex with the ugliest person of your sex preference, or with the most beautiful person of the opposite? (For example, if you are a heterosexual man, you must choose between the ugliest woman in the world or the most handsome man).

• 2 weeks later...

Ick, I would definitely take the Skittles. I don't really like gumballs all that much. Skittles taste better and more flavor variety.

Would you rather never make any noise during any kind of sexual encounter (sex or masturbation), or make too much noise, letting anyone within radius of, say, your front yard for a house or your entire floor and the ones above and beneath you for an apartment know what you're doing?

Consider that making no noise might weird out your partner and make them think they're not performing well, and making too much noise broadcasts an intimate event.

As long as they are strangers, and no neighbour of mine has sneaked into the crowd, I would love to wet myself in front of them!! Being lesbian I don't particularly like to wet myself in front of a man.

Would you rather suck my panties after I've wetted them (either I'm still wearing them on or not; your choice :p ) or have a tasty bar of chocolate?