Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather

*Poofs in*

Well my boyfriend's parents (He would be my date) are out of the picture since his dad is dead and his mom sucks and he doesn't live with her. /shrug. But I'd rather have an accident around my mom, but not my dad. (He's on the other side of the state anyway.)

Would you rather pee on an electric fence or a wasp nest?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is usually a drinking game as you guys know, but this can work here too. For those who dont know how to play, you bascially give 2 ridiculious and silly things that someone can choose from. They

Land crotch first on an iron bar..(Dude I'm not even a boy, but I would still be effed up lol) Would you rather eat raw cow brains, or lick someone's hairy, sweaty armpit?

Well I'm self concious so i'm gonna go with the 200 degree heat with winter clothing. Bring on the heatstroke lol. Would you rather have EVERY single hair on your body plucked off, or every fingernai

Posted Images

Ow. I might go for waking up and not remembering the last year. Knowing what would happen but not being able to change it would be terrible.

Let's say you are in the car of your boyfriend/girlfriend. They are really disgusted by pee. You are super desperate and have no chance of making it to a restroom by the time you are out of traffic. Would you rather:

Wet yourself in the car?

or

Risk opening the door to pee on the street?

I'd slay the innocent. My soul can deal with the horrible tainting. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.png

Here's one for you desperation/wetting lovers. ^_^

Let's say you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband whatever. You're out in public with them, and they're very desperate, and you're both trying to find a bathroom. Pretty soon, they're squirming, and and it's obvious they can't last much longer. However, out of the corner of your eye, in the distance, you see a restroom.....

Do you:

-Point it out, ensuring that they make it.

or

-Pretend you didn't see it. As you keep "looking", they can't hold it, and start to pee their pants....

I would point it out..I'm not into the humilation aspect. Not to mention it embarasses me in general when someone(myself included) obviously has to go and their unable too, an other people can tell that they have to go as well. My fetish would take a backseat during their struggle.

Would you rather jump out of a plane with parachute, or jump off the tallest building in the world with only a bungie cord?

(deleted my post, due to Smeath beating me to the punch :D)

HELL NO to meningitis. As much as I loath puking my guts out, I'd rather not die. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.png

You're out with your date, and find that you really have to go. There aren't any bathrooms around, and no convenient places to pop a squat.

You both try and get back to the car so they can take you home, but you are seriously on the verge of having an accident. However, your date is really sweet about it, and tells you that it's okay, and to just go in your pants. He/she doesn't want to see you hurting. ^_^

Do you:

-Go ahead, and have an accident.

OR

-Refuse, and try to hold on for dear life.

Edited by Teumessian (see edit history)

1,000 in front of a crowd. The cameras all over the world thing is a deal breaker. I have shame, Sev. http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.png

------------------------------------------------

Lets say you're super desperate to go #2, and you feel like you're gonna fill your panties any second. There is no way you can make it home. :o

You find a bathroom, but it is positively gross. The floors and walls are dirty, there are no seat covers, the stall doors are missing, and there's little if any toilet paper. However, it's either this, or pooping your pants....

Do you:

-Reluctantly use what is honestly the grossest bathroom ever

OR

-Refuse to use it. While walking away, you can't hold it, and you have a huge accident.

Edited by Teumessian (see edit history)