Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

6 hours ago, Mrgala21 said:

That was literally perfect. The exact type of story I like. A girl unable to go due to circumstances out of her control and another female character who is enjoying it a bit too much. Well done!

4 hours ago, Night Rain said:

I'd totally enjoy seeing more of Emma's adventures, perhaps the one female character who signed Emma in can appear again.

Glad you guys liked it. I'll write more.

Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like me to consider throwing in there.

Hi guys! Here's part 2.

Sorry Night Rain I sort of took the skirt part of your suggestion but went a different way, I hope you still like it.

Let me know if you really like the library thing specifically and I'll put it in a different chapter. On that note, anyone feel free to let me know what you'd like to see happen to Emma and I'll give it strong consideration.

Lastly, try to let me know if you want me to continue writing about Emma.

-----

Emma woke up for school early, committed to her regular routine of breakfast, gym, class. It had been about three days since Emma's tragic SAT exams on Saturday... she still felt mortified by the memory and tried to block it out. When classes resumed on Monday, most people who saw the incident seemed to pretend it didn't happen. Emma sometimes thought she caught people staring, whispering, snickering, but tried to convince herself that she was just being paranoid. Regardless, she was taking measures to make sure something like that never happened again, and soon it would be just a distant memory.

Emma started to get dressed but discovered to her dismay that she had put all of her jeans in the same hamper with the jeans she had peed herself in, and they all smelled like pee. She sighed. It wasn't a big deal, she would just put on her black skirt. It was a little short but all of her longer skirts weren't comfortable and this one was a nice cotton. She put on her daintiest underwear, white and kind of sheer with a little rose on the front that barely covered her pussy, so people wouldn't be able to see it through her skirt in the back. 

As always, Emma brewed herself a cup of coffee to drink while she got ready and had her breakfast. She knew it went right through her but was too addicted to stop and pretty much always had at least two cups before leaving the house every day. She just knew now it was imperative leave time to find a bathroom wherever she is after breakfast. To speed things up this morning, Emma made herself a smoothie. She accidentally added a little too much milk at some point, so she added more fruit to compensate, and ended up with about double more than she planned. But she wasn't having breakfast, she thought, so it works out.

Emma downed two and a half cups of coffee and her large smoothie while she got her school stuff together and finished getting ready to leave. She decided she ought to have something solid since she wouldn't be able to have lunch for another 5 hours, so she gobbled down a granola bar and washed it down with some milk. Finally she was out the door and jogged leisurely to her gym down the block.

Emma got through her workout routine as usual. She ran laps for awhile, but stopped after she realized her skirt was flowing up high enough to show her panties when she lifted her legs. Her cheeks burned red at the thought and she wished she had worn more covering underwear. She finished her water bottle once and refilled it. She switched over to weight training but accidentally spread her legs while sitting and lifting weights, giving a man passing by a full view of her pussy barely covered by the thin cloth of her panties. His jaw dropped and Emma snapped her legs together. Horrified, she decided to leave immediately. She could see the man's erection in his athletic shorts as she passed by and her cheeks burned bright red. 

Emma rushed out of the gym and headed for campus. By this time, she had finished her water bottle a second time. She felt a twinge in her bladder and realized that she was supposed to pee at the gym, but there was no reason to panic. She knew exactly where her class was and the nearest bathroom. Emma walked with her posture stiff and straight, thighs close together. The breeze was cold under her skirt and made her need to pee worse. Emma arrived at her building with 25 minutes to spare, more than enough time to pee and get to class, and was glad that she had left the gym early.

She headed straight for the bathroom. The second she saw the bathroom door, her urgency to pee seemed to triple. She rushed down the hallway toward the door with her thighs tight together.

"Emma!" A voice called out. 'Oh, god,' Emma thought. It was the woman from the SAT testing, who Emma had now learned from her friends to be Mrs. Strick, the person taking over as Vice Principle within the next few months. She was this big shot with a Stanford degree (which Emma would die for) who had just made some huge positive impact on her last school and saved them financially or whatever. Rumor was that now she was offered big money to come and do the same thing here. 

There were a few people with Mrs. Strick, all dressed as nice as her. Emma felt immediately nervous all over.

"Hi Mrs. Strick," She tried to sound as friendly as possible but her voice wavered. She tried to give no sign of how badly she needed to pee, especially because of what Mrs. Strick had seen at the SAT testing. She didn't want her to think she had some sort of problem. But she caught herself fidgeting slightly and rubbing her hand on her outer thigh, and caught Mrs. Strick noticing it too. 

"This is one of our students, Emma," The woman said to her colleagues with a smile. "Emma, these are some of my old classmates from Standford. They both work as recruiters and are here visiting before they come to the career fair next month."

Emma's stomach filled with butterflies. She wanted so badly to make it into a school like Stanford, which would be extra great because it's close to home. Mrs. Strick was super charming and asked Emma questions about her coursework, helping the conversation to go great. They chatted away until suddenly the bell rang and the few students still in the hallways started rushing into their classes.

"Oh, no! We kept you too long," Mrs. Strick smiled, "I'll walk you to your class and tell your professor to excuse your tardiness."

Emma's head spun. Her need to pee had only grown during the past conversation and a large amount of liquid was weighing heavy on her bladder. But she couldn't bear to tell Mrs. Strick she needed to pee, especially because she allowed herself to spend the whole break talking. So she said thanks and led Mrs. Strick to her first class, math. 

As they walked, Mrs. Strick made pleasant conversation. Emma struggled to walk normally, having to use her muscles to hold back from peeing herself instead of holding her thighs together. Every step put pressure on her aching bladder and she found herself thinking about the stupid amount of liquid she consumed working its way through her body. She found herself imagining it flowing out from between her legs and before she could stop herself, she felt a spurt of pee enter her panties. Emma gasped and her hand shot between her thighs squeezed tight together. Her panties had so little fabric to catch the liquid and were already soaked.

"Ms. Phisher, are you okay?" Mrs. Strick seemed to hide a smirk.

Emma's face felt hot and red but she was able to quell her need quickly and stood back up straight.

"Y-Yes, I just tripped a little," She replied. It felt like a stupid lie and she felt more embarrassed, but she just couldn't bear the thought of the new Vice Principle knowing she was so desperate again. 

The woman couldn't hide her smirk now. She knew she should just tell Emma to use the restroom but instead she just opened the door to the Mr. Weaver's classroom, ushering a desperate Emma inside. Mrs. Strick's colleagues from Stanford followed behind, standing in the doorway and checking out the classroom and students.

"Hi Mr. Weaver! Sorry, I kept Emma a little long. Please excuse her tardiness." 

"Oh, uh, sure. It's no problem." Weaver seemed a little perturbed but he always sort of seemed like that. His eyes traveled over Emma's body, who was struggling to not show her need while now displayed in front of the whole classroom. Multiple students now looking at her were also present to see her piss herself at the SAT's a few days ago and her face was hot with the realization.

Emma started to head to her seat, her body begging for relief from standing, but Mrs. Strick began to talk.

"So what are we learning today?" She asked Weaver, putting a hand on Emma's shoulder. Now Emma definitely couldn't sit and she felt all eyes were on her. She labored to keep her body straight but the pressure building inside her was becoming too much. It felt as if gallons of liquid were all pressing right against her urethrae, begging to be let out. She crossed her legs as casually as she could, fidgeting slightly no matter how hard she tried not to.

"Uh, well, we just started," He gestured toward some equations on the chalkboard, "I asked in anyone would volunteer to solve this problem."

"Oh! I bet Emma would love to do that," Mrs. Strick smiled at Emma, moving her toward the board. 

"Oh, no, I-" Panic filled Emma's body. Why did Mrs. Strick want to do this to her? 

"Now, now! I heard you're a killer on the mathletes. Show my friends here what our team is made of," Mrs. Strick smiled at Emma, seeming relish this.

Emma looked at the recruiters from Stanford and got butterflies again. Her heart raced and she felt as if more and more pee was building up, threatening to burst at any moment. She couldn't turn down the problem and let them think she didn't know it. She also couldn't turn it down and have them know it was because she needed to pee so badly. She resolved that the only solution was to finish the problem quickly so they would leave and she could ask Mr. Weaver to go use the restroom.

Emma searched nervously for a piece of chalk, which she then noticed was being held out to her by Weaver sitting at his desk. Each of the five steps over was complete torture as she tried to walk normally and not release a torrent of piss out of her skirt. It was at this moment that Emma realized that if she peed, there would be nothing to absorb any of the liquid, or any of the noise. Her pee would run straight down her legs and onto the tile floor, splashing for everyone to hear. Emma felt hot and nervous all over as she made her painful way back to the board with her chalk.

With all eyes on her, Emma began to work on the problem. Her hand trembled as she started to write, which was already embarrassing. Weaver's class had a fish tank with a filter that poured water in the top constantly, and the sound of the water dripping and flowing made Emma feel like she might accidentally pee. She crossed her legs as she tried to work the problem, struggling to stay focused on the question instead of the sound of running water nearby her. Emma began to sweat as she snapped her attention back to the problem, realizing that the recruiters were watching her freeze at a simple math question. Her nerves made her need to pee worse and her need to pee made her nerves worse and she started to feel like she might cry. Emma felt self conscious and uncrossed her legs as far as she could, not wanting Mrs. Strick and her friends to see her as a little girl who can't even hold her pee.

Emma continued to work the problem. Tears began to build as her need to pee got worse and worse, becoming a painful throbbing between her legs. She figured out the problem and knew she could finish it soon, but her body was begging her to run as fast as possible to the nearest bathroom. Her handwriting started to get sloppy as she neared the end of her answer, rushing through it. The closer she got to finishing the more her body begged for relief and the buildup to finishing began to become excruciating. Soon, Emma was on the very last statement to finish her answer. Her pussy begged her to rub it or cross her legs as what felt like gallons of liquid weighed on her exhausted bladder. She excitedly began to write the last number, finishing a perfect solution, when her pussy suddenly relaxed and warm liquid came gushing out.

Emma was peeing.

With her feet spread and her thin panties already soaked, there was nothing to stop her torrent of pee from splashing loudly onto the tile floor. Emma gasped and her hands shot between her legs, but it was too late to stop it. Urine gushed past her fingers.

The whole room gasped and seemed to freeze, everyone watching with morbid fascination as Emma emptied the contents of her bladder on the floor. The Stanford recruiters stared as Emma kept peeing and peeing. Students gasped, murmured, and some snickered. Mrs. Strick just stared, crossing her legs and fidgeting slightly, but for a different reason than Emma.

Emma let out a small moan as her body relieved itself, to her further humiliation. She wanted to close her legs, run, but instead stood frozen, peeing through her hands in front of everyone. The relief felt almost orgasmic as she peed and peed, warm liquid dripping down her bare legs and into her boots, forming a growing puddle around her. She began to cry as the pee kept coming out, feeling powerless and mortified.

After what felt like an eternity, Emma's flow began to turn into a trickle. She finally was able to close her legs but couldn't stop the flow, a trickle of pee continue to drip down her legs as Mrs. Strick touched her shoulder, ushering her toward the door where she could see the entire room of eyes on her.

"Oh, sweetie, it's okay," Mrs. Strick's voice was full of fake pity that made Emma's cheeks burn. "It's just another little accident." She said loudly.

"Another?" One student blurted out, who apparently hadn't heard about the SAT incident yet. Students could be heard whispering as they all presumably became aware. Emma's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Come on, let's get you to the nurse- Oh! Oh, you're still going," Mrs. Strick said innocently but loud enough for the whole room to hear as she guided Emma out of the room, looking down at the stream still trickling down her leg.

Emma began to cry. Her muscles gave out fully and the trickle turned back into a full stream, and a hissing noise could be heard in the room. She felt as the warm liquid spilled down her thighs and into her shoes which were now completely soaked. The trickle finally stopped as they walked away from Weaver's room. Mrs. Strick took Emma to the nurse where she changed into spare clothes that the school provided in situations like these which were sort of like nurses's scrubs. Emma sobbed quietly as she changed her clothes, drying off her legs, unable to stop herself from replaying the embarrassing events in her head.

Emma rejoined her class shortly after, her scrubs a humiliating reminder of the incident that just happened. When she entered, a janitor was just finishing cleaning up the mess on the floor. Students snickered as Emma sat down, her face red hot with shame. She wore the scrubs for the rest of the day and soon practically everyone knew what had happened. 

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...