Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Poll: sexual content in omo, or no sexual content in omo

Do you enjoy sexual content in omo (besides the wetting/desperation)  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy sexual content in omo?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm more interested in the wetting aspect.  If I want to see sexual stuff, I'll go watch that instead.

I picked yes because there is almost nothing hotter to me than a pretty girl wetting herself and actually being aroused by it. However, I could really go with either. It definitely depends on the mood

Very much in favour. This site has left me a little concerned that if I find a woman into wetting, she might be asexual, since there seem to be a lot of people here who strongly deny anything sexual a

For me there's absolutely nothing sexual about my interest in Omo

It's been a long time coming (pardon the awful pun!) but I came to the realisation probably 18 months or so ago that I'm asexual, and it's been quite a journey of exploration and discovery from there on in. I even walked away from Omo for most of that time, because I struggled with how something which seemed to be so sexual to everybody else could appeal to me when it was nothing more than an interest. But I'm back now, having learned to accept that what I get out of wetting content and what others do is different, but that doesn't make it wrong. 🙂

Some relatively tame sexual references in content don't bother me, they obviously don't do anything for me but don't spoil my own enjoyment, but if it gets a bit heavy then I tend to click away and look for something else. 

I voted yes (although I am not quite sure if it registered).  I like women who wet with obvious enjoyment, and in that situation it only seems natural that they move on to something that brings them to orgasm.

Also, I must say, I do like women who give oral to other women who have just wetthemselves.

David

I answered "yes", but there are caveats.  The first caveat is that it's mood-dependent, and the second is that I usually prefer that the content not be sex per se in most cases, but perhaps something else like masturbation, nudity, fondling, or other forms of fetishistic play.  I also often tend to prefer it if the the subject of the content transitions from desperation to wetting to more explicit content...naturally, like it's something that genuinely turned them on instead of it just being something in a script.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
On 6/28/2021 at 5:04 AM, D0nt45k said:

I answered "yes", but there are caveats.  The first caveat is that it's mood-dependent, and the second is that I usually prefer that the content not be sex per se in most cases, but perhaps something else like masturbation, nudity, fondling, or other forms of fetishistic play.  I also often tend to prefer it if the the subject of the content transitions from desperation to wetting to more explicit content...naturally, like it's something that genuinely turned them on instead of it just being something in a script.

I go straight from wetting into sex all the time though. Or even wetting during sex.

1 hour ago, China Girl said:

I go straight from wetting into sex all the time though. Or even wetting during sex.

Perhaps I should clarify, I meant in regards to omorashi content in video format specifically.  If I had a girlfriend who was into that sort of thing and she just wet herself after a long holding session you can bet your ass I'd fuck her till we both pass out the moment we get some privacy.

48 minutes ago, China Girl said:

Sounds like fun! I've never passed out from sex though.

It tends to happen more for guys admittedly - some quirk about our biology or another tends to make us really drowsy after an orgasm.  Of course there was that one time I was jerking it and I was knocked out for a completely unrelated reason: it was one of those really strong, toe-curling ones since I hadn't gotten off in...like...a week or something (plus being an oversexed hormonal bomb at...I think 19 years old at the time helped as well), and as a result of an involuntary convulsion, I hit my head on the headboard of my bed and knocked myself out cold for a couple of minutes.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)