Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How old are you?

On 12/31/2018 at 9:19 AM, Roseskull said:

20, got into this kink God know's how long ago. I remember mom telling me stories how she used to wet herself for fun, so who knows, maybe this thing runs in the family. Not like i'd tell anyone.

My mom also told me she would also hold her pee until she was ready to burst. She said she would jam her hands in her crotch, which would feel, well... good! 

I do believe my wetting fetish came from her.

She wouldn't tell us to pee in the pool, but to get out, go around the back of the pool, pee our swim suits, spray off with hose, go back in pool. Ok, I'll pee my pants! I still do this- sometimes!

I was never a bed wetter, or had accidents as a kid, but I would pee my underwear purposely. I would rewet too. My mother did my laundry and would always find my hiding spots! I wasn't always doing it, so maybe thats why she never said anything.

I'm a grownup now, living a really great life. Everyone's asleep; I've been holding for a few hours. Time to wet myself! It makes me happy. Happy New Year!

Guest PeeHD

Very much so! I’m happy for all the 20-somethings who can bond over contemporary pop culture and never knew a world without internet, but I can only genuinely connect with people around my age. 

Edited by PeeHD
Quote didn’t show up. Can’t seem to delete on my phone (see edit history)

Guest PeeHD
15 hours ago, Wettkitty said:

Yay! So glad there are several of us around!

Agreed, same here!

Guest PeeHD
On 12/22/2018 at 2:34 PM, CreativePup said:

But back in the mid-90s with Thomas' Water Resource board and Sar & Ger's site you were the one showing us all what to do!

And Alori's!

I am 28, female. I wonder if my childhood friend might have been into this too, because when we were around 15, she would hold a lot and tell me about it. And I did the same to her. We'd tease each other and try to make the other ones' needs worse. 

• Upvote 2

25, to be 26 next month. Getting old. Help.

Two months away from being 25.  When I think back to when I might have first discovered that I had this fetish, it might have been right after turning 14.  It's been so long that I forget.  xD