Sign In

How old are you?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a 67 year old female and this is my first time posting. The emotional wall that kept me from communicating on this site just fell to pieces when I saw that there were others in their 50’s, 60’s a

Hope some like a more mature female. I’ll be 42 in a few weeks! 

30 birthday is January... just saying ?

Posted Images

I am 26 years old and have been part of this community since essentially the day I turned 18. I lurked before that as a teen exploring curiously, but made sure to not interact until I was an adult because lucky for me, even as a dumb teen I understood that adults on the internet could be incredibly dangerous and had already had a bad experience online by that time to appreciate it.

Its made it weird to know that I've experienced a myriad of career paths, jobs, sections of education, serious life events and I've met people who have come or gone or died in the span that I've been here, which feels like forever but with some of your ages it makes me feel young as crazy. I've only talked about most of the things on that list to a small handful of people too.

I think I just can't imagine my adult life without my daily workings on this website being a part of it. It always has been.