Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee Dreams

Do any of you ever have dreams that involve omorashi? I have a lot of dreams where I or someone else is desperate to pee and they usually involve at least one wetting/peeing scene in some strange situation. I've written a few of them down.

Examples:

- A few nights ago I had a dream where I was eating dinner at my friend's house and I really had to pee. For some reason I couldn't get up from the table unless the host (my friend sitting at the head of the table) got up first. I was fidgeting in my seat, and also engaged in a conversation with my friend. Eventually he got up to go into the kitchen, and then I ran to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I sat down on the toilet and started peeing, but one of the pipes beneath it was broken. All of my pee just came right back out of the bottom of the toilet. I tried to stop peeing but I couldn't. The floor became flooded with my piss. When I was done, I stood up and flushed the toilet as if nothing had happened. Then the toilet transformed into a giant cleaning machine with a mop and a brush and cleaned up the floor. 

- I was walking in a neighborhood and I really had to pee. One of my coworkers was there and she said that I should find a boat because all boats have bathrooms. One side of the sidewalk turned into a river. The water noises made my desperation worse. I kept walking and my coworker went somewhere else. I started leaking because of the water noises. Then I saw a boat tied up next to the river. I climbed up inside of it and where the wheel would normally be there was a toilet. I sat down on the toilet and started peeing but it spurted out of me in a fountain so big it went all the way into the water outside the boat. 

- I was at a restaurant and I really had to pee but I couldn't move my whole body. I also was having trouble opening my eyes and saying words. I ended up just slowly wetting myself while everyone watched.

I've only ever really had 2 memorable pee dreams, both of which were far too short.

-In the first one I was in a meeting at work, when I noticed one of my female co-workers really needed to pee. She was squirming around, grabbing her crotch and crossing her legs. I asked her if she needed to pee really bad. She told me that she did, and she said that she hadn't peed in the last 3 days, because she wanted to see how long she could hold it. Unfortunately I woke up at that point. ?

-In the second one I was on the road traveling by myself to somewhere when I realized that I really needed to pee. I stopped at a rest stop and hurried to the restroom. Instead of a usual men's and women's room, the rest stop in this dream was a single unisex restroom with multiple urinals and only a single stall. All the urinals were occupied by a woman peeing standing up facing it like a guy, while I found myself waiting in a line with several women. One woman in particular waiting for the toilets seemed pretty desperate to pee as well, dream me thought that maybe she was waiting for the stall to become available. But then when the stall became available I  ran into it first ahead of her (I still needed to pee really bad). At nearly the same moment a urinal right next to the stall became available, and the desperate woman hurried over to use it.  Even though I was in the stall,  I somehow had a perfect view of her as she began to pee in the urinal standing up facing it like a guy. I woke up before she could finish.

Yes, I have got two pee dreams as I remember. First I was in the bus with my parents and tried to hold it but I had felt that I could not hold it anymore. At that time I had been waken and needed so bad but I managed it to the bathroom ?

In the second dream I was at school and hold it all lesson. But after I cannot remeber what happened. Next morning I was dry, so it was only dream ?

I have pee dreams maybe about once a week or so.  Usually involves searching for a bathroom - Sometimes I find one and pee (in the dream), and sometimes I don't find one and keep looking.  It can be a long search...  Sometimes it's a classroom or movie setting, the door is left open, and I'm looking for an opportunity to sneak away without drawing attention.  The bathrooms are usually mixed gender too for some reason.  Even if I pee in the dream, it matters not IRL.  I just wake up desperate.

Guest Super C18

I have strange Pee Dreams honestly. I dreamt Susan Test (from Johnny Test) was naked & peeing in a Urinal, I haven't seen that show in a long time. I even have been in these scenarios when I was Desperate for a Piss yet I always make it on time but once I wake up I get a Strong Bulge then use the restroom. 

Sometimes I have one of those dreams where I have to pee but all the bathrooms I can find, if any, are weird and don't have toilets or stalls around them or anything. Though it never ends with a wetting, but sometimes I do find a place to pee.

Other times I would dream about sitting on the toilet and peeing so much that it overflows.

On rare occasion it would involve me wetting for fun and trying to hide it.

I'd always wake up dry of course. Except in my teen/early adult years (in which my dreams involved more wetting), but then it wouldn't be pee I woke up wet with.

• 2 weeks later...