Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone remembers the Holding It Forum?

On 8/2/2021 at 6:16 PM, VesicaeLaeua said:

She did have her own site (holdyourbladder), but I believe there was a server / hard drive issue on her end and she never got round to fixing it.

Another site that I miss. When I first discovered this link it was that and Experience Project that fueled my interests.

• 3 months later...

I made a server on Discord for HoldingIt. Only meant to be temporary until a more permanent place can be found, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

I've added topics (channels) in their own categories, but there's no media yet (apart from 2 photos used for testing purposes).

If people want to join that's great, if not that's fine too (I can just use it as testing practice), the server's not perfect, it has some limits/restrictions.

Some of the server limits/restrictions = only mods can create new topics (channels) so this will help prevent duplicate topics, not searchable yet due to strict requirements (would have to join by invitation link), can't view topic comments by pages like on here (only scroll up to see older posts), uploaded video files have to be <20mb (bigger videos would have to be hosted elsewhere with a link posted in the server).

I remember that website that I don't remember it being around for very long but maybe I found it late in the game. I was never as active there as I was on this board and I can't even remember what my name was there. But it's true that you find a lot of the same people in the same communities and you can recognize them by the stories that they tell.