Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Woman pees jeans in boat - pictures

Certainly some of the nicest adventures I've ever seen, for two such sexy ladies. Love every photo the two of you have ever posted.

One thing I've always been curious about. How did the four of you ever find one another? What made you decide to start wetting yourselves in public? Seems most everyone around you accepts you wetting your pants. Must be no big deal.

I have to admit seeing the two of you ladies peeing your short shorts is something pretty amazing. Thanks for the photos

On 12/23/2018 at 10:43 PM, lhansen said:

Certainly some of the nicest adventures I've ever seen, for two such sexy ladies. Love every photo the two of you have ever posted.

One thing I've always been curious about. How did the four of you ever find one another? What made you decide to start wetting yourselves in public? Seems most everyone around you accepts you wetting your pants. Must be no big deal.

I have to admit seeing the two of you ladies peeing your short shorts is something pretty amazing. Thanks for the photos

I think many of us would like to be in the same relationships as this lucky people.

That's why I think many of us would like to know how you guys have meet up, maybe some stories and so on. That would be great!

But as far as I understood, there was an unfortunate situation in the past, so I'm not sure if it will be comfortable for you to share some personal things.

Also I would like to add from my side, that I think that you're very brave people. I don't think I'll ever dear to try to do something in public, as for now I don't have enough courage to even to share some stories about me.

(Also, English is not my native language, so I'm sorry, if my sentences won't be completely understandable? )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...