Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A woman who h ad to hold it, while her male friends got to pee outside

The other day, I got in a conversation with a female acquaintance while we were drinking. I didn't bring up the topic of peeing, she did - I don't think she has any idea that I'm into female desperation

She has a lot of male friends and she often goes out drinking with them. They usually stay out all night, until after the bars close. 

Apparently, on a regular basis, her and her friends find themselves in a situation where they all have to pee really bad, but it's 5AM and there's no place open that has a restroom.

The guys end up peeing against a wall or in an alley. She isn't comfortable with public urination, so she's standing there, bursting to pee, watching her male friends relieve themselves while she's stuck holding her urine 

To make matters worse....inevitably her male friends, knowing she has to pee just as bad as they do, will invite her to join them in peeing outside.

Of course, this just makes her angrier - since there's no way in hell she's going to pull down her pants and pee in front of her guy friends. 

So it ends up with her guy friends all being relieved, and her bursting and having to hold it in until she gets home 

To answer everybody's questions:

I have no idea if she's ever peed on herself - I'm pretty sure if she had, she'd be too embarrassed to tell me

I'm familiar with products like the Go Girl - I actually have a friend who swears by it - but I couldn't imagine this woman peeing outside under any circumstances, especially if it meant she had to pee in front of a group of guys she knows

Considering the fact that she's uncomfortable pulling down her pants and peeing outside in front of guys, I doubt seriously if she's ever peed in a urinal. I've literally never seen any woman do that - except in pictures on the internet. 

Most women are really uncomfortable with the idea of public urination - even if they're incredibly uncomfortable and they are going to have to hold it for a long time to get to a real bathroom. In this woman's case, I think she was made even more uncomfortable with the idea of having to pull down her pants in front of her platonic male friends - exposing her bare butt to guys she wasn't sexually involved with was just something she could not bring herself to do

Thanks for the feedback!

I think that is arousing for the boys to know that the girl need to pee just as bad as they do but don’t go for hours more, even her bladder is about to burst.

I like long car trips, no pee stop at a parking lot with loo‘s. The boys stop anywhere and pee beside the car, the girl ‚s need to go too, their bladder‘ are more than full, but they have to wait for hours more.

22 hours ago, Gregory10031 said:

Most women are really uncomfortable with the idea of public urination - even if they're incredibly uncomfortable and they are going to have to hold it for a long time to get to a real bathroom.

Maybe in the States...  I've pissed outside between to cars or in a corner or behind a tree or so more times than I can remember...  So have most of my female friends.

My wife is actually more comfortable peeing in public situations than I am, though not in direct view of others.  I occasionally join her, but

-  I drink significantly less water, so I tend not to get as desperate as quickly

- It's actually harder to find cover standing than squatting; I can't hide behind a car door as easily ?  I could squat of course, but it doesn't feel natural.

- It takes me substantially longer to pee - I'd say around 45 seconds all told for me and about 15 seconds for her.

- I suspect that police are more likely to cite a man urinating in public for indecent exposure - if only because creeps are usually men.

And of course it doesn't hurt that she knows it turns me on, whether I'm there or she is telling me about it later.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 6:00 PM, liesjeversteven said:

Maybe in the States...  I've pissed outside between to cars or in a corner or behind a tree or so more times than I can remember...  So have most of my female friends.

I think young women in the UK too accept that sometimes - particularly after a night out - they will have to pee in the street.  From conversations I've overheard, or participated in, many simply accept it as a fact of life.  They would prefer to choose a dark corner to squat in, rather than wet themselves from waiting too long.  (Some have actually completely pissed in their knickers, but not through choice.)  Most will go with one or two friends if they can.  But if they can't, they usually prefer to pee in public, in a doorway, or between parked cars in a busy street, for example, rather than take the risk of being alone down a dark alley.

• 11 months later...
On 12/16/2018 at 6:58 AM, Gregory10031 said:

The other day, I got in a conversation with a female acquaintance while we were drinking. I didn't bring up the topic of peeing, she did - I don't think she has any idea that I'm into female desperation

She has a lot of male friends and she often goes out drinking with them. They usually stay out all night, until after the bars close. 

Apparently, on a regular basis, her and her friends find themselves in a situation where they all have to pee really bad, but it's 5AM and there's no place open that has a restroom.

The guys end up peeing against a wall or in an alley. She isn't comfortable with public urination, so she's standing there, bursting to pee, watching her male friends relieve themselves while she's stuck holding her urine 

To make matters worse....inevitably her male friends, knowing she has to pee just as bad as they do, will invite her to join them in peeing outside.

Of course, this just makes her angrier - since there's no way in hell she's going to pull down her pants and pee in front of her guy friends. 

So it ends up with her guy friends all being relieved, and her bursting and having to hold it in until she gets home 

Damn. I would have just joined them tbh.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:53 PM, New_Macca said:

I find this scenario really hot that she has to wait while seeing and hearing them all go. It’s brilliant she felt comfortable telling you I hope she tells you more soon about her most uncomfortable times and the relief when she can finally go

Maybe it's just me but I'm not a huge fan of the "Men are allowed pee but women have to hold it" scenario or vice versa. It's just a turn off for me. I say let the People pee!

55 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Maybe it's just me but I'm not a huge fan of the "Men are allowed pee but women have to hold it" scenario or vice versa. It's just a turn off for me. I say let the People pee!

That was the plot of the story I mentioned a few posts ago.  I was working on it when my old laptop died, but I've recovered the part I wrote.  I forgot all about it until this thread got bumped!

On 2/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, i like wet bikinis said:

I think young women in the UK too accept that sometimes - particularly after a night out - they will have to pee in the street.  From conversations I've overheard, or participated in, many simply accept it as a fact of life.  They would prefer to choose a dark corner to squat in, rather than wet themselves from waiting too long.  (Some have actually completely pissed in their knickers, but not through choice.)  Most will go with one or two friends if they can.  But if they can't, they usually prefer to pee in public, in a doorway, or between parked cars in a busy street, for example, rather than take the risk of being alone down a dark alley.

Super hot scenario, but I wish they all just pissed in their knickers rather than risking danger in dark corners!

On 2/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, i like wet bikinis said:

Yeah I once saw a girl on a night out squatting down and pissing on a curb in the middle of the street while her friends stood around waiting for her to finish. She even waved to us as we walked past. It wasn't late either, maybe 10 or 11 PM.

Getting back on topic, I often wonder about situations like this happening while hiking. After a few hours making sure to stay hydrated you're likely to need to pee, and it's not like you can just find a toilet in the great outdoors. Easy enough for the guys as we can just find a bush, but not so easy for the girls. I bet by the end of a long hike there's a lot of silently desperate people.

4 hours ago, Can'tFoolOwls said:

Yeah I once saw a girl on a night out squatting down and pissing on a curb in the middle of the street while her friends stood around waiting for her to finish. She even waved to us as we walked past. It wasn't late either, maybe 10 or 11 PM.

Getting back on topic, I often wonder about situations like this happening while hiking. After a few hours making sure to stay hydrated you're likely to need to pee, and it's not like you can just find a toilet in the great outdoors. Easy enough for the guys as we can just find a bush, but not so easy for the girls. I bet by the end of a long hike there's a lot of silently desperate people.

I saw one at a festival who squatted in the grass next to a path.  She was only a few yards from her friends and their tents.  One of them shouted, 'Chloe, you can't go there, people can see your vagina!'

She shouted back, piss pouring from her gash, 'So what!  It's a festival!  Half the people here will have seen my vagina by the end of the weekend!'