Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Deux Fois (1968) does anyone have the FULL desperation scene?

This is an experimental French art film from 1968 which contains, as far as I can tell, the earliest ever female desperation and wetting scene in a movie. The problem is, I can't find the scene anywhere. There were some gifs of the scene floating around on tumlbr a while ago, and someone on here posted a video of JUST the wetting part without the desperation. Does anyone have the full scene?

22 hours ago, Thefredmann said:

This is an experimental French art film from 1968 which contains, as far as I can tell, the earliest ever female desperation and wetting scene in a movie. The problem is, I can't find the scene anywhere. There were some gifs of the scene floating around on tumlbr a while ago, and someone on here posted a video of JUST the wetting part without the desperation. Does anyone have the full scene?

Hrm.  Somewhere.  I think.   But there's no way I can find it soon.   If no one can do better, recommend someone reminds me... in the spring.

45 minutes ago, artlongjr said:

This is really great! Never heard of it before and it's thrilling to see...now if only some of our omorashi movie detectives could locate "The Urge" by Asian film maker Siu Ta, still haven't seen that one yet.

I contacted Siu ta ... but she does not have it. u.u Have to ask other people who worked on the film.

Edited by Papergami (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Papergami said:

I contacted Siu ta ... but she does not have it. u.u Have to ask other people who worked on the film.

Oof, well she was the writer and director, so if anyway has it I guess it should be her. Apparently the production company is "urge 2 film", but their website's url appears to be something totally different now: http://urge2film.com/. Honestly I can't make heads or tales of it. The only other thing I can think of is, maybe if the short was screened at any film festivals, those festivals might have an archive of all their movies? I guess it's also possible that some of the other actors in the film kept it for their reels. I don't know. I really hope this is not a lost film, because it seems awesome based on the plot description here http://www.cfmdc.org/film/1749