Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Desperationpee

3 hours ago, mikev said:

The funny thing about Jane was that when she worked for bound2burst she never showed anything.  She even used to always pee through her knickers so she didn't show her pussy.  But when she set up on her own in no time she was showing everything.

Couldve been the director's choice. As I recall he loves desperation but doesnt care too much for wetting, so maybe he didnt care to see her nude but loved how big her bladder could get and how fast she could let it all out

16 hours ago, amaron32 said:

Couldve been the director's choice. As I recall he loves desperation but doesnt care too much for wetting, so maybe he didnt care to see her nude but loved how big her bladder could get and how fast she could let it all out

Possible but I think not very probable.  Why?  Because B2B have for a long time done their "Naked Wait" series which is exactly what it says.  True Jane was there some time ago so maybe things were different then.

On 12/14/2018 at 4:21 PM, mikev said:

Possible but I think not very probable.  Why?  Because B2B have for a long time done their "Naked Wait" series which is exactly what it says.  True Jane was there some time ago so maybe things were different then.

If I remember right, early B2B had little to no nudity in all videos. Later, I believe when Jayne wasn't there anymore, this studio started adding nudity in increasing amounts, and if I am not mistaken, B2B owner mentioned somewhere that he makes whatever clientèle demands and pays most for, and nude videos became a big seller. In the early years of his production he probably didn't think people would love nude desperation and wetting so much, that's why he didn't make them.

20 hours ago, Dtravis said:

If I remember right, early B2B had little to no nudity in all videos. Later, I believe when Jayne wasn't there anymore, this studio started adding nudity in increasing amounts, and if I am not mistaken, B2B owner mentioned somewhere that he makes whatever clientèle demands and pays most for, and nude videos became a big seller. In the early years of his production he probably didn't think people would love nude desperation and wetting so much, that's why he didn't make them.

True.  I remember that policy.  Maybe I could have my point better.  However even in those days Jayne was very coy, much more so than most of the others.  I think I remember David mentioning it.  There was still a rapid change with Jayne after she left B2B, within a few months she had stripped off completely on many occasions.  I have always wondered why?  I have even thought that she might have pressured into doing it.

41 minutes ago, mikev said:

True.  I remember that policy.  Maybe I could have my point better.  However even in those days Jayne was very coy, much more so than most of the others.  I think I remember David mentioning it.  There was still a rapid change with Jayne after she left B2B, within a few months she had stripped off completely on many occasions.  I have always wondered why?  I have even thought that she might have pressured into doing it.

It could be the reason. Or it could be that she didn't feel comfortable being nude in her B2B career. Undressing in empty room in front of silent camera or in front of someone you're comfortable with is one thing, while undressing in front of a much older man you barely know who is paying to record you on video is a different thing. Or may be she didn't feel comfortable enough personally with David to do it for B2B. My wife doesn't mind to undress at some adult fetish parties we attend sometimes, but it absolutely doesn't mean she is willing to get naked in front of anyone and anywhere.

You gotta admit, David is GREAT at what he does, though! I'd love to hear an in-depth interview with him. I'd conduct it myself but when I've tried to write him I haven't gotten much back.

And you know most of these women aren't into the kink -- they're just doing for money and they are probably surprised it turns anyone on. 

I'm shocked at how many women -- young and cute women -- he gets (has gotten) to perform for him.

It probably helps a lot that he has a great accent. lol

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:04 AM, CreativePup said:

You gotta admit, David is GREAT at what he does, though! I'd love to hear an in-depth interview with him. I'd conduct it myself but when I've tried to write him I haven't gotten much back.

And you know most of these women aren't into the kink -- they're just doing for money and they are probably surprised it turns anyone on. 

I'm shocked at how many women -- young and cute women -- he gets (has gotten) to perform for him.

It probably helps a lot that he has a great accent. lol

I have often wondered if any of them are in to it?  How do yo know they aren't?  I wonder if Carrissa might be?  just something in the way she does her scenes.