Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Peter-P

That was fascinating!!! Thank you :)

But by the time Erin needs some more and even harder training...

Please continue and bring her to the emergency she mentioned she would not give in, if it would happen...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted a story. I've been toying around with the concept behind this story for a while, but couldn't figure out how to make it work until a week and a half ago, when

Alright, here's the next part of the story everyone. ===== Part 2: #GirlsShouldNotPee   Though Erin was the one who badly needed to get home so that she could pee, she had to

At long last I'm finally ready to post another chapter of this story. I'm really sorry for the long delay guys, to keep it short it was a combination of 3 factors. 1) I got a bit burnt out and to

Guest Peter-P
On 3/18/2020 at 11:01 AM, 诸葛新梁 said:

I am a Chinese enthusiast, and someone reprinted your article to a similar website in China. And attached a link. I prefer this kind of essay that has a story, logic, and transcends reality. Not just sexually explicit. I use Google Translate, I hope you can understand this passage.

Google Translator has some problems to translate Chinese to Engkish, but it is possible to understand it.

You can also try DeepL https://www.deepl.com/translator

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2020 at 3:01 AM, 诸葛新梁 said:

I am a Chinese enthusiast, and someone reprinted your article to a similar website in China. And attached a link. I prefer this kind of essay that has a story, logic, and transcends reality. Not just sexually explicit. I use Google Translate, I hope you can understand this passage.

Can you link said website?

On 1/20/2019 at 7:42 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

Can you please write a full detailed report or a story about this. We are really really interested to know..

And about this too. The bladders of bar-girls 

I comes from China. In some rural area where old traditions are still kept, there are some things like that.

In the wedding day, the bride will leave her own family in the morning. That time is the last chance for her to pee during that day. She will arrive her husband’s family sometime around noon (depending on how far) and then have the ceremony. After the ceremony, the bride will enter her new bed room and wait her husband there. The husband will continue the party with his relations and friends. They will drink until night usually. During that period, the bride are not allowed to pee, she can only sit on her new bed and wait. When her husband finally come and it pass the midnight, she can release all her pee.

To make things worse, some regions have a tradition on letting the bride drink a bowl of special soup before she leaves her own family. It is believed that the soup will make her pregnant soon after the wedding. So some of them will be bursting even before arrive her husbands family.

You know... normally I really don't like stories where men force women to hold it and deliberately hold relief out of their reach, it just seems so predatory. But... somehow, you made this one work. Your character never excuses the misogynistic society that allowed for this, but still communicated his intentions with Erin fairly well.

I'm honestly more intrigued in the implications of living in a society like this than the sexual factor, but it's still a pretty good story.

On 7/16/2020 at 5:23 PM, Sudoers said:

In the wedding day, the bride will leave her own family in the morning. That time is the last chance for her to pee during that day. She will arrive her husband’s family sometime around noon (depending on how far) and then have the ceremony. After the ceremony, the bride will enter her new bed room and wait her husband there. The husband will continue the party with his relations and friends. They will drink until night usually. During that period, the bride are not allowed to pee, she can only sit on her new bed and wait. When her husband finally come and it pass the midnight, she can release all her pee.

Interesting, I've never heard about it. I doubt all the brides can last that long without peeing. I think some of them are found wet...

Hi Sudoers,

could you tell us more about this wedding custom please.

Why is the bride not allowed to pee all day long? 
She has to wait with a bursting full bladder in her new bedroom, for her husband and is not allowed to go to the bathroom?!

Everybody knows that she would need to wee after so long, but the rules are to wait and to hold it?
What is the reason for that?

What happens if she can’t hold it for so long?

Please tell us more about it.

3 hours ago, wether said:

Interesting, I've never heard about it. I doubt all the brides can last that long without peeing. I think some of them are found wet...

Peeople did write sometimes ago about this, that brides are not allowed to pee on their wedding day.

I agree with you, I think not every bride is able to hold it from morning until midnight.

Interesting, why does they have to hold it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 7:08 AM, wether said:

It would be interesting why the bride is not allowed to pee all day long.

What is the reason for it?

Does anybody knows more about this traditions and habits?

Does anybody knows more about this old traditions where  a bride can not pee, or is not allowed to pee on her wedding day?

Can she not pee, because she can’t get out of her dress, or is she not allowed because it is tradition and ritual?

That must be torture for the girls!

Why does they get tortured like this?

I think that not every girl can endure, to hold it all day long.

It must be a shame for the bride if she wets herself!

If anyone knows more about it, please write it.

• 9 months later...
18 hours ago, Miko_AL said:

Is it possible for you to write in a school setting in this city? thanks!

Maybe some day in the future I'll write one that takes place in college, I thought about it in the past, but I'm not currently working on one right now.

Unfortunately I've been really busy studying for some certification exams over the last year, so I haven't really had the time to finish & post a new story in ages.

• 2 months later...

Ok I'm reading this story again and i have a few things to say. (Just finished the part with Lana on the bus and Erin going to dinner)

I've seen huberp76 quite a lot here and I've noticed we enjoy exactly the same thing. We are pretty much identical with the only difference being that unlike me, he can write good stories.

Also Lana backwards is anaL, I wonder if that's intentional.

• 7 months later...

Omg I really love the lore on this one! Idk the whole "unfairness" for the women in this story is super exciting to me (although for obvious reasons I'd never want to live in this world). I love how well-written this is and just the idea of it! Thanks for writing this and it'd be amazing if you continued writing stories that take place in this setting!

• 8 months later...