Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, it's been a while since I've posted a story. I've been toying around with the concept behind this story for a while, but couldn't figure out how to make it work until a week and a half ago, when

Alright, here's the next part of the story everyone. ===== Part 2: #GirlsShouldNotPee   Though Erin was the one who badly needed to get home so that she could pee, she had to

At long last I'm finally ready to post another chapter of this story. I'm really sorry for the long delay guys, to keep it short it was a combination of 3 factors. 1) I got a bit burnt out and to

15 hours ago, peeople said:

In china ,bursting gilr take pee in public (alley, greenblet,road side ,ect.) is a sin.

how about in your country?

That is just bullshit.

Please stop telling total lies. Yes, this is the fiction section. But you do claim things about real life, that you just make up.

You have obviously no idea about China, you have never been in China and you have no idea about China's culture.

If anybody is in doubt if I am wrong or if he is - you can find out quite easily. Just google the topic, read some papers about China...

54 minutes ago, peeople said:

google is fobiden by chinese goverment  we use BAIDU(百度)Search Engines

Since no one here is from China it is quite irrelevant, isn't it? (And Google isn't forbidden, but censored to be precice. Which led to a dramatically drop in the market share of course. But there are several engines frequently used. Baidu is one of the biggest, but by no far the only one.)

Suggesting to google is the correct wording, obviously everybody is free to use the search enginge of his choice.

On 12/31/2018 at 5:17 PM, HitEmAll said:

Wow this story is so hot! I'd love to see the big piss revolt, where in the evening all women with their super-full bladders gather and do a massive mass protest piss, flooding the central square of the city with tens of thousands of liters of piss.. ?

I had actually thought of such a thing in my school. Due to inadequate toilet facilities and filthy and dirtiness of the existing toilets, most of the adult girls in my school end up holding pee all day until the school is over. Even the principal or other administrative responsible people don't pay much attention about this problem (because it's not their problem and they have enough and good toilets reserved for staff) And most girls are shy to speak about this openly and hence silently suffer the pain of full bladder all day. 

So I fantasized of doing such a protest infront of the administrative office by the time school is over, by gathering all the girls there with their overfull bladders after holding all day and releasing all litres there. When added up all the urine trapped in the full bladders of school girls, I'm sure that it can flood the whole school.

But unfortunately this fantasy didn't come true yet and seems it would never..

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)
On 2/1/2019 at 12:23 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

Still hoping for a follow up to this story ?

You and everyone else I'm sure.

I'm really sorry this is taking so long guys, seeing how many pages this thread has gotten and how it's still getting replies makes me feel bad for taking so long. I tend to be something of a perfectionist when writing stories, constantly rewriting parts when I decide I don't like them, or think I can make them even better. And frankly I just haven't been that satisfied with the quality of my writing of late. ? I'm sure some of you would still like what I have written if I posted it anyway, but what I have written just isn't up to the quality of the first two parts of this story at the moment, and I'd rather have a few great quality chapters then a bunch of low quality ones.

I'm still working on the story, but I'm not sure when the next part will be ready. It's possible the next chapter I post might focus on other characters living in the same city.

15 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

You and everyone else I'm sure.

I'm really sorry this is taking so long guys, seeing how many pages this thread has gotten and how it's still getting replies makes me feel bad for taking so long. I tend to be something of a perfectionist when writing stories, constantly rewriting parts when I decide I don't like them, or think I can make them even better. And frankly I just haven't been that satisfied with the quality of my writing of late. ? I'm sure some of you would still like what I have written if I posted it anyway, but what I have written just isn't up to the quality of the first two parts of this story at the moment, and I'd rather have a few great quality chapters then a bunch of low quality ones.

I'm still working on the story, but I'm not sure when the next part will be ready. It's possible the next chapter I post might focus on other characters living in the same city.

No worries :) take your time and enjoy writing it :D

19 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I had actually thought of such a thing in my school. Due to inadequate toilet facilities and filthy and dirtiness of the existing toilets, most of the adult girls in my school end up holding pee all day until the school is over. Even the principal or other administrative responsible people don't pay much attention about this problem (because it's not their problem and they have enough and good toilets reserved for staff) And most girls are shy to speak about this openly and hence silently suffer the pain of full bladder all day. 

So I fantasized of doing such a protest infront of the administrative office by the time school is over, by gathering all the girls there with their overfull bladders after holding all day and releasing all litres there. When added up all the urine trapped in the full bladders of school girls, I'm sure that it can flood the whole school.

But unfortunately this fantasy didn't come true yet and seems it would never..

Great that the girls are holding their pee all day.

I would love to invite all this girls to a dinner after school to a restaurant with no loos.

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:02 PM, wedgeantilles said:

That is just bullshit.

Please stop telling total lies. Yes, this is the fiction section. But you do claim things about real life, that you just make up.

You have obviously no idea about China, you have never been in China and you have no idea about China's culture.

If anybody is in doubt if I am wrong or if he is - you can find out quite easily. Just google the topic, read some papers about China...

I'd say you're right, I might not know much about China so correct me if I'm wrong but public urination is against the law in China and anyone caught has to pay a fine.

changing the subject @FullBladder85 I love what I've read so far, love the descriptions of this world though I wouldn't want it irl lol.

Looking forward to anymore chapters if you plan on making any.

1 hour ago, Red Simpson said:

I'd say you're right, I might not know much about China so correct me if I'm wrong but public urination is against the law in China and anyone caught has to pay a fine.

changing the subject @FullBladder85 I love what I've read so far, love the descriptions of this world though I wouldn't want it irl lol.

Looking forward to anymore chapters if you plan on making any.

Thanks for your solidarity.

*sigh*

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-legal-to-urinate-in-public-in-China

https://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2014/04/23/hong-kong-howls-but-88-of-mainland-chinese-dont-mind-public-urination/

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/two-chinese-tourist-caught-for-public-urination-in-sydney/news-story/d045dd1ecb3895f8dd10bce665de6eca

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/918340.shtml

Sure, if you piss at the Forbidden City you will be fined.
There are some citys you will be fined too.

But in way more areas then not there isn't such a thing.

And even if there are fines in some citys, the claim that it is "a sin" in China to pee in public is just that: Total bullshit.

But that's my last topic about that. Do believe what you want. Tell everybody that people will be shot for peeing in public. Or burned on a stake for being a sinner and a witch. I don't care anymore. Everybody who is interested in the truth can find it easily.

It was important to me to point out that there are lies in this thread, false claims. And since most people have no idea about China they may believe those. I pointed it out, what people make of this is up to them. You can't and shouldn't force anybody to believe a truth, but you should give everybody a chance to hear the truth and decide for themselves. I did this, now it is up to everybody who reads this thread. :)

• 1 month later...