Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female High school Swim Team

Back in high school I was on the swim team. I only swam my sophomore year, and only met a couple friends out of the large team. One of the only people I considered a friend on the team was a girl my brother use to be friends with when he went to high school, a senior named Maddie. We used a local pool to practice at which had lifeguards to run it during the day. Well, one day practice had just begun and some dude quickly gets out and starts talking to the coach. Then they go and get the lifeguard and they find out someone pooped in the pool. Everybody had to get out for the day as they put chemicals in the water. Most of the team thought it was disgusting, but was happy to be sent home. Later however, Maddie told me what happened. Some of the older girls found out that if the public pools find poop in it they have to close down for the day. So a group of girls Maddie was friends with convinced one of them to poop in the pool to get practice cancelled. Well she actually pooped her pants in the locker room, then got in the water. I guess they were joking around about it but she really had to go and really wanted practice cancelled so she shit in her swimsuit. I don’t know how she didn’t get caught but there were rumors going around afterwards about her.